~Chapter 17 part 1~

Y/N's POV

Ever since that day I've been trying to find out how to get them back with them helping of course though they all blame Luffy except Hancock..

I was now just sitting at the table thinking hard trying to find out any details.. "still thinking hard I see Y/N" I sigh drinking some tea Sanji made for me.. shanks sat across from me with a glass of some booze "it just.. I swear I remember something but it's not letting me think of it.." shanks chuckles "well don't strain yourself plus your not stuttering anymore so that's a positive so far" I roll my eye sighing "I guess.." I rest my head against my free hand.. "hm..wait anchor" Luffy looks over from his hand of cards while across from ussop "hm?" "Didn't you touch something?.." "touch what?" "Touch something that made us cats and appear here..?" Luffy thinks before grinning "oh yeah that's right I did!" He chuckles

"What did you touch Luffy?.." I raise an eyebrow looking over "idk some old looking thing" "well that doesn't help.." I groan facepalming myself.. shanks chuckles "well that's a start at least" "but he doesn't even know what he touched just some old dusty book or something most likely.." Luffy looks over grinning "hey that's right I know what it was! It was a old big painting!" "Painting?.." I look back over.. "yeah it had two people in it with a kid!" I raise an eyebrow even more confused.. "they looked so happy it reminds me of how ace,sabo and me were as kids" sabo sweatdrops "Luffy I'm not even sure there's a painting even like that here.." Luffy pouts..

I think I'm deep thought before sighing.. "I'll be upstairs.." I put the cup in the sink before going upstairs.. once in my room my phone rings and I answer it.. "hello?" "Hey sweetie! Me and your father wanted to see if you wanted to come visit us! We heard from your brother you've been kinda stressed and had made some friends which I'm so proud of you about but back to the point" I raise an eyebrow "if you want you can have one of your friends come too! And I don't wanna hear any complaining cause it's been almost two-three months already"  I sigh "alright.." she ends the call before I rub my face groaning "god damn it.." I get dressed into a plain magenta sleeveless shirt and jeans with my boots before brushing my hair..

Once I'm finished brushing my hair I look over to Jihi in its sheath.. I shake my head before going downstairs "back so soon already?" Shanks chuckles "my mom wants me to go visit her and dad today and want me to bring a friend.." "can I go!-" "no! You'll just spill everything idiot!" Nami screeches at Luffy "I can go if-" "Sanji I love you but I know how you are with girls by now.." Sanji gets heart eyes after I said 'I love you' "hai!!~" Nami bonks his head.. I think I saw law smirk seeing Ace's hopeful expression "I can go with you Y/N-ya" I bit my lip before I see Ace get up "can I please Y/N?~" I blush seeing his puppy eyes.. "okay-y okay!" Ace grins while law huffs..

3rd POV

Law looks at them in jealousy.. "yes! Suck it Luffy!" Luffy pouts Y/N pulls his ear making him whine "be nice" Ace nods before she lets go and walks outside with Ace following.. Ace had a yellow button up shirt on with shorts but kept the shirt unbuttoned showing off his abs making Y/N flustered.. "Ace-e why.." "hm? I just don't feel like buttoning it" ace shrugs making her facepalm..

Once at her parents house she knocks before her mom answers "oh finally your here!" She hugs Y/N before looking over to Ace "who's this?" "Oh this is Ace..Ace this is my mom" "nice to meet cha!" Ace grins making Y/N's mom smile "well come on in your father is out back but he'll come in soon" Y/N and Ace go inside following Y/N's mom "I'm sure your brother was nice when he went to see you right?" "Yeah you could say that..." Y/N sweatdrops.. while Ace chuckles "hey mom.." "hm?" "Is it fine if me and Ace look around?" "Why's that?" "Oh just I think I forgot something when I moved out is all" "oh then sure dear" Y/N sighs when her mom walks off.. "okay I know she's definitely not fine with it by her tone.." she mutters making Ace confused "how so?" "She looked nervous when I said it.." Ace makes an 'o' face before Y/N and him go upstairs..

Once upstairs Y/N looks to the attic string.. when she pulls it down the attic's ladder comes down before she climbs up it and Ace follows just out of curiosity.. Y/N looks around "soo what are we looking for exactly?.." "we're looking for something out of place.. hell maybe what Luffy touched is here possibly" "really?" "Possibly" Ace smiles back to Y/N before searching around.. Y/N looks through some boxes finding an old photo album book..  her eye softens before putting aside.. Ace looks to a sheet covering something and tilts his head.. "hey Y/N.. if you did come with us.. who would you stay with?.." Y/N looks over and blushes "well..I'm not sure really.." Ace pouts slightly before smiling "you can come with me then!" "Eh?" Ace walks over grinning "you can come with me Y/N!.. there's so much you have to see when we're there"

Y/N smiles softly when seeing Ace get all happy.. "I'll..i'll think about it Ace" he smiles to her while inches from her face.. Y/N looks over and sees the covered item making her walk over and Ace pout.. Y/N gets closer and pulls the sheet off before her eye widens to what she sees.. "what's wrong Y/N?" Ace walks over and his eyes widen aswell in surprise while she's in shock and confusion.. "what-t.."

"