~Chapter 13 !violence and blood warning possibly!~

Y/N's POV

I was currently slicing into woods planks and have been for two hours.. after the incident with that bitch and her bringing up him.. I didn't ever stop for a break.. rarely even rested at that matter nor ate as much.. I was just focused only solely on training till I pass out.

I slice harder into the wood as my head flooded with memories I wish she never opened again.. "stupid-d bitch-h!.." I cursed under my hard breathing.. I was gonna do another but my slash was blocked by Mihawk.. "your gonna kill yourself like this.." "but I have to get-t stronger!.. even if it kills me I have to-o!" Mihawk's gaze met my eye.. "and why I may ask.." I was about to answer but hesitated.. why am I worrying over that man..though he could be still w- "Y/N." I flinch to Mihawk.. "something is obviously on your mind..nobody would go this harsh unless getting their anger out or having deep thoughts.. so indulge me." My gaze lowers to the ground.. "i..I'd rather not-t.." Mihawk raises an eyebrow ".." "something traumatizes you still doesn't it.."  I flinch but..nod

After that he said I'm not allowed to train my swordsmanship for a week or two until I'm healthy looking again and actually not having strong emotion during so.. "man Y/N I thought you'd be hiding away not still slicing away!" Luffy chuckles "well-l I have to get stronger.." I said before stabbing my fork into the cooked meat Sanji made..

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder making me flinch and look to see zoro sat next to me.. "it's not always about getting stronger..besides your practically killing yourself at this point for nonstop usage of your muscle.." i look back to my plate and put the stabbed meat slice into my mouth.. "what made you even lose it on her..I'd never expect you to go that far on someone though she had it coming.." I pause hesitating.. Zoro I can feel notice my hesitation..

"Well-l.." "Oo are we getting a story?" Luffy grins before Nami smacks his head "..she brought up someone and memories that I wish didn't come-e back.." "eh? Who did she bring up?" Law had a feeling this would lead to a deadly silent room afterward.. "well-l..she brought up..a guy named Rick-k.." "the dude Tyler-ya brought up?" I nodded gulping slightly..  "rick and I..we used to be in a relationship-p.." "what's so bad about a past one?" Hancock looks over to me with a soft gaze having a feeling where it was leading.. besides it's her reason why she doesn't like men.. Luffy though an exception..

"He..and I dated before I left my parents and..he was so nice and fun-n..but..then under the covers he would make everything my fault.." I felt the air get thinner "and what do you mean by that Y/N?.." Ussop asks nervously "he..he would insult me and..manipulate me to thinking every action he does was my fault-t.." I bit my lip holding my tears back and not to look like a fool of myself as a memory comes to play in my head..

Flashback

"Look what you've caused damn bitch!" Rick spatted as he had a cigarette in his mouth.. "I'm sorry-y I can fix I-"

*Slap*

"No! Don't make me mark ya again you whore!" I tear up shaking in fear.. "go make me something before I start making ya damn it!" I rush to the kitchen with tears running down my face.. "damn bitch!.. why did I even ask you out!" I hiccup holding my marked cheek..

Flashback end

I unconsciously cupped my cheek but I flinch to Zoro "why are you holding your cheek like that.." I bit my lip before I felt tears forming.. "he would-d hit me.."

Flashback

"Now hold still damn it!" "No please-e let me go!-!" I cried as he held up a burning rod "this way nobody touches you and I can do as I want!" He sneered I screamed at the hissing sound against my skin and burning smell of flesh cooking.. Rick laughs giving my back a slap and me to cry out in pain.. "your nothing but a being who we men can have to ourselves. Your never free from me my dear." I shake in fear and tears running down my face with a burnt mark on my back..

Flashback end

"He-e..he marked me on my back-k saying how I was his and never free-e.." I hiccuped as the thin line snapped in the air "he did what." Sanji said pissed.. "he would-d treat me as an object-t or pet-t..but my brother caught on to my strange behavior and saved me from his grasp-p.. but the mark always reminds me how I'm never free-e.." I flinch to a saké bottle slamming down onto the table next to me..

"How big is that mark." I hug myself to comfort myself.. "pretty-y big..almost covering my whole back-k.." "That bastard how dare he harm a wonderful women like you!?" My eye looks to see Ace had a very pissed off look in his eyes.. he held my hand "he's not here Y/N..you don't have to run in fear." I shake my head with tears "but-t" I felt a hand on my shoulder to see robin had gotten up and was rubbing it.. "how about we get you upstairs and help you calm down so you can explain further hm?.." she smiles softly I nod before getting up and was followed by Nami and Hancock.. Luffy was gonna follow if not for Nami "oh no you don't! This is a girl only time idiot" Luffy pouts before we were now upstairs..

"You don't have to but..can we see it?.." I think before starting to take my shirt off facing my back to them before I hear Nami gasp in horror.. on my back was a burnt mark that was a mark similar to hancocks and her sisters but was blood red with a grinning sharp teeth smile like a demons grin after killing a whole town..

"Oh Y/N.." robin said in sadness and guilt for what I went through.. Hancock had gotten up I think and hug me making myself go wide eyed.. "it's okay..let it out Y/N.." i think back to the start and now and just broke down screaming and crying my soul and heart out..  Hancock I felt rubbed my back in comfort as I cried..

Flash back

"Get the hell away from my sister!!" Tyler punches Rick away from my bleeding form on the floor.. Tyler picks me up rushing out to where police were already outside.. "Y/N!?" My mother cried out seeing my body.. I was covered in blood and had a black eye and whip slashes on my arms and legs.. "that bastard!!" My father yelled as I'm my vision darkened..

Flashback end and 3rd POV

The men downstairs were silent before Ussop broke it.. "so..what now-w?.." Ace was silent as Marco made sure Ace didn't burn the home down from his heated pissed off mood.. "we help Y/N-ya like always..but to make her see she doesn't have to live in fear anymore and is free." Luffy was quiet until looking up "yeah! She has to live with that mark and be reminded of how she got it!" Sanji inhales a deep amount of his cigarette to calm his nerves.. "Y/N-chwan must be terrified..no wonder she lost it against that women.." Zoro couldn't help but agree.. if she was that damaged then of course her reaction would be that.. just his name alone makes her scared or upset..but when that past bully of Y/N brought it up.. she completely went overkill like a rabid wolf malling a rabbit apart..

All of them promise/swear themselves to help Y/N realizes she's not alone and is free from him and has been if it was before they showed up and her owning the home..