~Chapter 29~

3rd POV

Y/N walks out making the crowd and the others cheer her on.. Lunar inside was praying to himself and for her sake.. but Valin..oh ho he was excited to wipe the floor with her blood and his if she kills him.. he blushes grinning making Lunar scowl at him..

Mr Valin leaps into the railing standing on it with ease.. "let the match of a life time begin!!" Valin yelled whilst Y/N only stood glaring up at him.. Valin gets into a crouch position as his tail swayed before leaping towards her.. mr Valin lands on his feet in a crouch position licking his lips with his forked tongue "my dear I'm gonna enjoy this!~" he coos sadistic like.. she scowls at him in disgust..

"He literally jumped to her!?" Chopper shrieked with usopp.. "he's obviously a devil fruit user.. so she's at an disadvantage if not near water.." robin says in thought "she can beat him! I know it!!" Luffy cheers with Ace grinning "idiots! This is no time to get all happy!!" Nami yelled punching their head with steam coming off her fists..

Mr Valins body started changing making Y/N's eyes widen.. now he was a lizard like being that was pink with patterns on his scale like skin.. "I'll enjoy when yours and my blood wipes the floors red!" He says before rushing at Y/N, Y/N unsheathes Jihi quickly blocking his clawed hands from doing their worst.. "I know what you are darling~ and I'm sure everyone is as scared as you like they are with me!" He grins wide before Y/N kicks him harshly back.. she started running towards the large and high pillar that had the devil fruit.. she didn't know how to fight a devil fruit user at all.. she never fought one besides her second competitor that had what she can describe as the swan swan devil fruit.. it made her transform into a swan like creature but ultimately lost due to her ballerina like style of fighting.. (inspired by Bon Clay ^^)

"Running now!? Oh your a funny one darling!~" he coos chasing her on all fours.. Law knew from how the situation looked she was panicking.. he couldn't blame her she never fought a devil fruit user let alone his type of devil fruit.. "she's panicking.." her mutters making Chopper shriek with Nami and Usopp in fear for her..

As she was close to getting to the pillar Valin's tail wrapped around her leg launching her on the floor and started slamming her back and forth onto the floor laughing as she started bleeding from her head.. Ace was about to go in but was beaten to it when a familiar blue haired male leaped down firing water at Valin making him growl dropping Y/N all bloody on her back.. she had blood gushing from her head and looked like how a doll looked after breaking..

"Luni~ what are you doing?!~" he growls with his eyebrow twitching.. "I can't allow you to kill another innocent person." Lunar said forming a water like blade with his own hands and the pool like water around them.. chopper and Luffy had stars seeing lunar's devil fruit powers.. "She's dead anyway luni-" but as he was about to finish his sentence a enormous aura appears.. making everyone and the crowd silent in fear and confusion.. "eh what happened?!" Usopp shrieks but zoro was starting at the form of Y/N slowly getting up with her head hung low.. "Oi! That's why idiot!" He growled making them shocked or surprised.. though law started sinisterly grinning to see her like this.. it made him love her so much more than just crushing on her..

Valin's eyes widen seeing Y/N had gotten up.. her head raises and when raised Usopp,Nami and Chopper shriek in fear seeing Y/N's face completely shadowed over with only her visible eye shown wide and small.. Valin grins widely before laughing like a maniac.. lunar was wide eyed seeing the shy innocent person he talked to when she arrived now filled with bloodlust and looked very pissed off..

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Y/N screams out making people gasp in shock as Valin laughs still "oh have I struck a nerve?~" he laughs but Y/N wasn't playing games anymore.. she disappeared and appears behind him with jihi in her grasp slicking onto his back with ease.. "holy shit!" Franky shouted in surprise..

Y/N started wildly smiling her sinister one following with Valin's own before they both run at each other with a war cry as a smile was present on them.. but when they clashed a powerful haki filled gust blew outward making some watchers almost fly out of their seats if they didn't hold on.. "yeah he pissed her off!" Ace laughs before Marco and Nami punch his and Luffy's head.. "shut up!!" They screeched..

"I heard only rumors..but I never thought I'd see you in person!~" he coos before Jihi guts him off towards the water if he didn't use his clawed hands to practically grip onto the edge.. she was gonna cut his head off if not for lunar stepping in and launching her with his water water devil fruit at the large pillar where the 'prize' was.. "get it and hurry out kid!!" Lunar yelled as he clashes with Valin to give her time..

Y/N's POV

My eyes widen seeing myself flying closer and closer to the devil fruit.. "lunar!! Thank you!! And we aren't leaving you to die!!" I yelled before landing onto the pillar almost falling off if I didn't grip onto it like my life depends on it quite literally.. my eyes widen seeing the devil fruit right there in front of me..

The crowd was cheering like crazy some chanting to eat the fruit.. but I was hesitant.. I replayed robins words in my head that one dinner.. my fishmen properties would practically mean nothing after eating the devil fruit.. but I didn't even know what it was either.. lunar's scream cut my train of thought off as I saw Valin quickly climbing towards me with bloodlust filled eyes and his grin.. "Y/N-chwan get out of there!!" Sanji I heard yell with other pleading but I couldn't move.. I kept looking to the now almost close Valin and the devil fruit.. "kid get out of there!!" I heard lunar yell from below..

I close my eyes inhaling..

.

..

...

*Crunch!*

!To Be Continued!