~Chapter 2~

3rd POV

Y/N flinches before looking over to see the tattooed, black haired and grey eyed male.. " no-o I'm fine-e" the man roll his eyes walking closer before just looking to her for permission to look at it.. "fine-e..but what's your name.." he smirks "Trafalgar law.." Y/N raised an eyebrow but held the hand out to him.. "Y/N..my names Y-Y/N.." law smirks as he carefully looks at the hand "well Y/N-ya it's not infected and your lucky it didn't happen to damage any nerves from what I can tell.." she nods listening "but you need to actually be able to stop it from getting infected." Law said before looking for a med kit.. Y/N shows him where the med kit was before she was on her bed with law doing her bandages..

"..why were you..all and some cats?.." law sighs rubbing his temples "that idiot luffy-ya touched something he wasn't supposed to and now we're here..and I'm not sure about the cat reason.." Y/N thinks before nodding "well-l..you..guys can stay as long as you wish..just don't wreck the place..I just moved in 2 weeks ago-o.." law looks surprised by her reaction "your not freaked out?..i would've thought you'd kick us out?" Y/N shakes their head "it..gets lonely for many years without having friends or anyone.." law raised an eyebrow before smirking "ohh because your shy aren't you?"
Y/N blushes embarrassed before burying her face into a pillow pouting which in return made law chuckle..

A few minutes later Y/N walks back out with law following "traf guy!" Law rolled his eyes Y/N sits on the couch "don't traf guy me you idiot if you didn't touch anything we would have been fine." The blonde haired walked to her giving her a cup of tea "here it should help ease your stress away miss..?" "Y-Y/N" he gets heart eyes "im Sanji!~"the ginger bonks his head "im Nami and I apologise for his idiotic behaviour." Y/N sweat drops nodding "my names Robin" the black haired female said with a smile "Monkey D. Luffy!" The straw haired male said ..Y/N drinks some of the tea "well..you can stay as long as you like-e" it took a minute before the four's eyes widen "ha!? Really?!" Luffy grins "of course-e..besides law told me your not supposed to be in this world-d.." law smirks "ha! Moss head your cute." The moss kitten meows angrily at Sanji while Sanji was holding him by the back of the neck with one hand he laughs while the kitten struggled before smoke appears and a moss haired male appears where Sanji had the kitten "damn it moss head!" "Ha! Suck it up cook!"

Y/N sweat drops before Nami bonks their heads together "shut up!" The male grumbles before his eye looks over to her.. he walks over offering his hand " Zoro..and your Y/N?.." Y/N shakes it nodding which makes him grin "I can tell your not afraid but are hesitant..I must say for being in your position I feel guilt for you" Y/N nods with her eye looking away while Sanji sulks.. Y/N picks up the blonde scarred and black cat with scars up and onto the couch on either side of her before drinking some tea..

There was smoke before where they were a black haired male shirtless with some tattoos was on her left and a blonde in a suit like attire on her right "huh?..oh hey luffy!" "Ace , sabo!!" Luffy stretches his arms pulling them into him which made Y/N choke a little on some tea "huh-h.." "oh yeah I'm rubber!" Nami bonks him "..how-w.." "we have what we call in our world devil fruit powers..his is rubber while I have the power aswell and Ace..aswell as some others here.." Y/N blinks before shrugging it off and finishing her tea "ha?! Your not fazed at all?!" "No-o.." law smirks liking this girl already..normally a person would freak out but she seems to not care "hm..well im surprised the others haven't changed back..probably it takes longer?" The red furred cat missing its paw meows looking happy "shanks I almost forgot your here!" Luffy laughs making Y/N sweat drop

After a bit Y/N with the others were in her back yard where the flowers started to grow and the tree shrubs now are small trees

Y/N was sitting at the dock of the pond with her eyes closed smiling softly while ace , sabo and luffy run around chasing eachother..Robin was at the porch reading while Nami was sunbathing in a chair next to her..Sanji was standing against the home while Zoro was doing push ups nearby him..

"Something on your mind Y/N-ya?" Y/N looks over to him "a little.." law sits next to her while having his hat on "i..didn't trip..it was my old bully from before I moved away from my parents..she's much prettier and perfect-t..she cut me saying it's a reminder how I'm always so quiet that she thinks I like being hurt-t.." law started to feel angry that not only this woman hurt her it made Y/N feel body shaming herself.. "Oi..your nothing like her..besides your perfect just the way you are.." Y/N's eyes widen..she started feeling tears forming.. "why-y.." law pats her head with a smile "because nobody's perfect..but your a nice woman..so you shouldn't care about someone who just might be jealous of you.." Y/N tears up with some running down her face before law pulls her into a hug.. "..I-I.." law rubs her back with one hand "thank you law-w.."

Robin smiles softly seeing this.. there was smoke before a long nosed, black haired man appears where the tan and black kitten was.. "finally! Thank Rodger!" He stretches before getting rammed into by luffy slingshotting into him "shishishi! Ussop!" Ussop sweat drops.. shanks was meowing to the hawk eyed cat before smoke appeared.. there was now a male with black hair, pale looking skin and had hawk eyes..the other was shanks a red haired male with a scar on their eye and missing an arm

Y/N looks over and blushes noticing the hawk eyed was showing his abs from being shirtless slightly.. "hey look mihawk at least we are back to normal!" Mihawk rolls his eyes as he picks his hat up and putting it on.. "Y/N-ya" Y/N looks back to Law "are you sure your fine with us staying.." Y/N nods with a soft smile making law smirk "heh..your a strange person Y/N-ya" ace walks over "I like em they treat everyone like we're family!" Y/N blushes slightly "please does everyone you know on that ship that white beard used to be on treat anyone like her.." "nope!..everyone usually is a teaser"

Mihawk walks over to them "I'd like to speak to her alone.." law raises an eyebrow before sighing getting up then dragging ace with him "your name is Y/N correct.." she nods slightly as he sits down next to her "you surely must feel uncomfortable or something with us.." "a little but-t..it would be rude to not help..besides what would happen if you all showed up somewhere else-e..?" Mihawk's eyes look to her for a second.. "your putting us before you..even if your a little uncomfortable with us.." Y/N nods.. "..your the strangest person I've ever met..well in this world..I've heard stranger at the grand line.." Y/N sweat drops before she blushes seeing him chuckle only for a second.. "while we stay..could we use the woods to gain our strength back..it took a toll on us while like that.." Y/N nods "of course-e..just not too much though..I like the wooded area.."