~Chapter 25~

Y/N's POV

It's been almost a week and I was just swinging jihi up and down training my slashing more..until a familiar fire ball appears.. "still at it huh" Ace chuckles while I roll my eyes swinging more.. "you know..I kinda overheard you and Shanks..back at your old home..and I wanna help get you the devil fruit your wanting to try and look for.." he blushed while I stop swinging and look to him blushing aswell but surprised

"Really?.." he nods smiling "why?.." he steps closer smiling more "because I-" "island!!!" Luffy yells as Ace was inches from my face grumbling curses at Luffy while I just was flustered.. 'he was..gonna kiss me-e?!'

When we came from the crows nest indeed we landed on land.. but luffy seemed a bit serious seeing the place..? "What's wrong?" "We've been here before and traf-guy got hurt bad while here.." "Law?.. well he's fine now Luffy" I smiled making him grin back to his cheerful childish self.. "man is it just me or this place seems superrr busy from here?.." Franky says in thought..and he's right they seem to be from here preparing something?..

I just shrug it off and get off the ship with the others while zoro kept watch of the ship..

"Come on Y/N please??" I shake my head to Nami while Robin giggles to my shyness.. Nami after we left dragged me to the clothing store trying to get me to put on 'actual clothes' in her words.. I sigh taking the blue half tank top and purple shorts that stop at my thighs and go into the dressing room..

I heard talking while I was changing and let's say after putting it on I was blushing slightly.. I never showed this much skin really.. plus I'm used to just being in sweaters but with this weather I gotta deal with it.. "Y/N come on!" I sighed and walk out as Nami squeals loving it I guess..

"Y/N you look great!" Robin says but I noticed ace was with us and Sanji?.. "eh?.." they were staring until Sanji and him suddenly nose bleed with stupid grins collapsing onto the floor making myself shriek "guys!?" Nami only sighs "they're fine don't worry" I hesitatingly nod before trying on more outfits that Nami made me try.. after five minutes I was dressing into the last one while I heard talking again from outside the door.. I raise an eyebrow but shrug it off.. now I was in a black sleeveless half shirt with jean shorts that both showed my curves perfectly making me embarrassed "Y/N!~" I sigh to Nami before walking out..

I was surprised to see Law with us and as soon as he and the other two looked over they both nose bleed once more and Law looking away?.. I tilt my head until deciding to speak "Law?..what are you doing here?" "We stopped here for supplies but I'm surprised to see your here Y/N-ya.." I giggled to him not knowing the jealous glares he got and him grinning back with a shit one..

3rd POV and Timeskip

Y/N and the five were walking until they regroup with the others and Marco.. "Y/N-chwan your outfits so lovely!!~" She sweatdrops as Law and Ace from behind glare at him and his eyes pop back to normal from his heart eyes glaring back making Y/N tilt her head confused.. "seems like there's some event gonna happen here?" Robin said looking around them to see people getting supplies for something.. "yeah it's superrr weird..last time this was a toy town but now it seems busier than I've heard.." Franky said.. Y/N though notices a man in an alley.. he was tall and had blue hair with a blue beard.. his suit was purple and had black boots.. he was watching them?.. Y/N starts getting a strange feeling.. "guys.." they raise an eyebrow to Y/N before Ace walks up to her "what's wrong?" "There's some dude watching us.." Luffy looks to where Y/N is and tilts his head "eh?" Law raises an eyebrow to the male smoking a cigarette before he makes eye contact with Y/N making her flinch..

The male simply signals to follow him and walks off "eh? What was that about?" "Nothing good honestly!" Ussop said "but why was he staring at us?.." Chopper asked a little creeped out "who knows probably looking for trouble." Nami spat but they notice Y/N kept staring at the alley.. "Y/N?" Y/N then walks towards it making chopper and Ussop shriek "ahh! Don't go!!" Y/N not hearing them clearly follows until she's with him at the end of the alley.. "who are you.." she mutters "lunar..mr lunar.." Y/N raises an eyebrow "mr lunar..why did you want me to follow you?.." "you see kid..you and your friends shouldn't be here.." she looks more confused than she did "why?.." "because this place isn't safe. None of you are now.." "are you gonna fight us or something?.." "no..but my partner is.." she raises an eyebrow confused still

"Partner?..", lunar sighs "he's dangerous and a devil fruit user.." "really? But why is he dangerous?-" "because he's capable of killing this entire town if he wants." She then grew wide eyed.. "you see after the defeat of daflamingo.. we came here and he found out what they did time to time.." he paused to take a swig of his cigarette exhaling it.. "he then started to plan another..do not ever trust that damn reptile."  Y/N starts to get the sickening feeling once more.. "he can have you wrapped around his claws in seconds.. his name is mr valin.." "mr valin?.."

"He's one of the newest daflamingo members.. he's manipulative and dangerous. He's planning to start a arena event just for his entertainment of fun.. he had me get a prize and it was my worst regret yet.."

Meanwhile

A male with pink hair, pink reddish eyes and shades laughs as his tail sways.. "oh this will be fun! Not only do I have the straw hats here! There's the heart pirates and 1st commander of the whitebeard pirates Marco!"

He looks at a photo grinning at it licking his forked tongue around his dry lips.. "seems like some fish swam to far from home it seems..~" he smiles sinisterly to a photo showing it was Y/N while walking with the others towards the town.. the male picks of a chest that was on a very delicate looking pillow.. he opens the chest grinning.. "I can't wait to see you fail darling~" he laughs..

!To Be Continued!