~Chapter 23~

Y/N's POV

My eyes widen seeing the marine ship "marines-s.." Nami saw how I looked and pats my shoulder "Oi I'm sure you'll be fine! Besides you got jihi and us!" I smiled to Nami before unsheathing jihi "your right!" I looked back and saw the captain was annoyed and started yelling.. "Oi! Surrender you straw hats!!" Luffy when I looked over only laughs "no thanks!" I pale slightly as Nami pats my shoulder sighing..

Soon I found myself running from a group of six marines on the ship "Y/N don't be a chicken just cut them!" Luffy yells at me from his punches.. I then had a flashback..

Flashback

"Daddy-y no!-!" I saw the marines having a grin or laughing from their 'victory' as mama carried me.. my lip quivers not getting their faces out from my head..

Flashback ends

I slowed down as they surrounded me "ha! We have you now bitch!" My grip tightens on jihi whilst my face was shadowed.. I started having images of those damn marines faces in my head.. especially the admiral.. I grit my teeth as I heard them all rush at me..

3rd POV

The marines didn't notice Y/N's jihi had yellow sparks coming of her blade as a dark purple black hued haki slithered onto the blade making it the color.. Ace while hiding with Marco widens his eyes seeing Y/N about to be jumped but from concern it went into surprise as he grins

"You marines.." she mutters.. it looked as if time slowed as the marines were closing in..

"Will pay for what you all have done!!!" She yells with her eyes wide before slashing at the marines with inhuman speed.. "the hell!?- Ha!?!" Luffy grins seeing Y/N slicing and sparring marines left and right.. but one while she was in her rage ran off back to the marines ship and quickly reach the transponder snail.. he dials the number of the blade quickly before it's answered "state your name and reason for calling." "Sir! This is marine #721!-! The straw hats have a woman on board and killing marines left and right we need an admiral or someone!-!"

Back to Y/N

Y/N started growing a sinister wide smile as she fought off marines "you expect me to believe after what you all done to let you be out 'justice'!?!" She lowers onto the ground slamming her boot's heel into a marines face with a grin "who wants some!?" Luffy laughs while Ussop and chopper shivers to Y/N's tone "yohohoho! So much excitement I'm practically shaking my bones! Yohohohoho!" Ace bit his lip about to head out but Marco grabs his arm "no yoi besides you expect that they'll let you slide being alive somehow?"

Ace groans pouting "fineee.." Marco thinks before smirking, "wait here" "Oi!-" Marco flew off after his flames made his arms wings with his devil fruit flames..

Y/N kept grinning wider to the point it looked like she lost it as her vision was red.. jihi had massive haki sparking from it and herself even from how much adrenaline and rage she had.. "come on who's next!?" "Zoro you idiot you made her crazy like you!" Zoro glares at Nami after cutting a marine down "the hell is that supposed to mean!?" As Y/N fought a cannon fire was heard making Ussop shriek pointing to another marine ship.. "the hell!?" Y/N notices a marine sneaking off from the original ship making her laugh "you little snitch!" She disappears and reappeared behind him sheathing jihi.. as it closed shut the marine had cuts appear on his chest and neck collapsing down "great now we have another monster on the ship!" "Monster where!?" Chopper shrieks as Nami facepalms and Luffy laughing after punching the last marine down.. all was left is the captain and the upcoming marine ship..

As the ship got closer Luffy's eyes widen "no! Not him!! Why!?" Everyone looks over and everyone besides robin and Y/N shrieked seeing the marine hero himself Monkey D. Garp on the ship.. "why him of all people!?!" Y/N only has a wide grin seeing Garp as another of the 'fake justice' she dealt with.. "Y/N don't fight him!" Chopper and Ussop try holding Y/N back as she slowly walked up to see up close "Y/N you have a death wish!!-!" "Yow! She's completely out of it!" Robin giggles "well it would be interesting to see how her accomplishments go higher or stop here-" "don't be so happy about that robin!!" Ussop shrieks

Meanwhile Garp from afar raises an eyebrow to the blonde woman with blood splatters on her shirt and face.. "did that brat get a new crew member?- eh?! Marco is with them too!? Bah ahaha!" He laughs as a pink haired with a blonde haired marine sweatdrop..

"Let me at him! I'll slice him to ribbons!!!" Zoro was now after chopper and Ussop failed to keep Y/N from moving more was now holding her back but grunts to her strength as she squirms "I'll gut him!!" Ussop faints from the image of Garp being killed while chopper shrieks imaging the horror filled emergency possibly to come if so.. robin only giggles while Luffy laughs "your so creative Y/N!" Nami punches his head "that's not a good thing idiot!!"

Soon Garp has boarded their ship and was walking towards Luffy from behind readying his fist of love.. "I'd let you kill him one day Y/-" "how dare you talk about killing me one day brat!!" He punches Luffy making him shriek hitting the floor and rolling back and forth holding his head in pain "you tried to kill me anyway!!" "Those were to train you!" As they bicker Y/N kicks zoro off and unsheathes jihi running at Garp but as he yelled back to Luffy he looks over quickly stopping her blade from hitting his head.. "and who is this." Everyone besides robin and Luffy bit their lips- minus brook (cause he dead so he doesn't have lips hahaha)

Y/N's blade fades the haki away and she almost faints if not for Marco catching her before she did "that's Y/N!" "Luffy!!" His almost entire crew yelled.. "Bahahahaha! Such a strong haki user too! I could feel the bloodlust!" "Well she-" Nami shuts him up with a punch to the head..

Ace meanwhile wanted to come out but he was a little afraid of his grandpa if he saw Ace was alive after seeing him die.. so he would get hell from him obviously but he was jealous of Marco holding Y/N so he sucks it up and heads out from the storage area of the ship "Oi Oi! What's with the ruckus?"

Garps eyes widen seeing the one and only Ace in front of his very own eyes alive and well.. he even had the scar from Akunia too..

"Brat-t.."

!To be continued !

Sorry if too long just been on story block for ideas on this and the rest of my books recently TwT

.

..

...

Ideas maybe?? For what her devil fruit could be in further chapters??