~Chapter 10~

3rd POV

Y/N currently was swinging her new blade.. shanks told her to do about 100 swings till he thinks she's ready to start cut things..

"25..2-26!" She huffs with sweat as she swung but she was getting tired.. she blushes seeing Luffy,ussop and ace cheering her on the side line from where she was swinging her blade down.. "you got this Y/N! Shishishi!" Luffy grins
Y/N gets flustered seeing Ace wink to her.. she gets the sudden feeling again and quickly her swinging speed increases making Luffy get star eyes "woah look at her go!!" "She was just tired a second ago-o!?" Ussop exclaimed but Ace smirks slightly.. he's proud she's getting stronger though he hopes she doesn't change completely..

After only a second she lets out a war cry "100!-!" Luffy and ussop cheer while Ace smiles to her but they quickly pale seeing her collapse "eh!?!" "Y/N-chwan I- EH!? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!?" Sanji rushes to aid her while Luffy snickers "she strained herself!" "That's not a good thing idiot!" Shanks comes and laughs after drinking some rum from his glass "man I thought it would've taken longer!" Luffy laughs "shishishi yeah! She looked so determined though after we cheered her on!" Shanks smirks to the unconscious Y/N being carried by Sanji to the tree nearest to them for shade..

Y/N groans waking up and gets flustered seeing her head was laying onto Ace's lap "hey your awake!"

.
..
..

Y/N shrieks flustered and completely red faced before many rush over "Y/N-Chwan!?" Sanji when seeing their position his heart shatters "Oi!? Get Y/N-chwan off Damn it!" Zoro sighs in relief putting away his blades seeing she's not hurt..Nami though gets a mischievous cat smirk seeing them like this.. "Y/N are you okay your face is all red!" Luffy says "no-o I'm fine!-!" She rushes off inside the house and into her room while leaving the others confused.. "Ace-yoi your practically scared her" marco said after slapping his head ..Ace rubs his head smiling nervously "but she looked cold?" "Lucky bastard!-!" Sanji said on his hands and knees punching the ground with one of his fists making everyone sweatdrop.. "Oi just shut up shitty cook" "shitty cook?! You bastard I had it with you!" "You wanna die swirly brow!?" Zoro yells with the iconic sharp teeth

Timeskip

Y/N after yesterday was now getting ready to head off for some food supplies since Luffy has been draining it.. she walks downstairs in a magenta sweater and blue Jean shorts followed with her boots.. Ace blushes seeing her curves before he gets bonked by marco "you'll need someone to come with you Y/N-yoi" Y/N thinks before sighing "fine-e.." after a bit of negotiation who is going with her they agreed Sanji and Law would go with her.. though Ace pouts to this.. marco and Nami smirk to eachother seeing Ace is jealous of law and Sanji..

After getting to her they needed to Sanji was helping Y/N pick out spices and law just being there incase they have a situation..

Y/N's POV

I smile to Sanji after he tells me about some spices he's used from my home and tips of cooking.. I notice something out the corner of my eye.. I shake off the feeling and start heading to pay for the things we got.. once we left to the outside I flinch seeing a familiar face.. she was here-e.. she was on the phone pissed about something.. I think to myself before I went wide eyed seeing she saw me and her smirking.. "shit-t..." I muttered "Y/N-Chwan?" Sanji must've noticed I stopped when they were five minutes away and headed over.. but as they did she approached me.. I start thinking of ways to get away before I stop myself.. why am I even scared?.. I've been training for these situations after she beat me to death.. i scowl..

"Well isn't it the mouse.. I see your leg is all fixed!.." she said with a fake happy tone.. it made me sick.. "I must say your screams were so fun to listen to.." I grip my hands into fists.. "you'll probably just go hide off and wait for me to beat you over and over! Cause it's what you want right? To never be able to say anything!" I grit my teeth together as everything drowns out from my ears and not hearing law or Sanji.. i started to get that adrenaline feeling again making me know that now I'm done with her shit.. and I'm proving it while I can..

"Shut up-p.." I muttered "what did you say mousy I can't hear you?" "I said.. shut up!" I glared at her making her scowl back "how dare you! And so the mouse speaks what a sad start." "I'm done with your bullshit!" I yelled making her flinch "I try to be nice and letting you get your way because I used to think you needed a chance but no your still a whore and not changing! Only thing I get is a beating or mark!" "Oh you think because of this your sooo brave?" I couldn't do it with her anymore.. I slapped her making her gasp in shock.. all I saw was red.. "your the most worthless person I've ever seen.. feeding off on pain.. is that all you only enjoy.. or are you a whore who just is nobody and does it for attention." I said in a cold monotone voice..

She only was wide eyed staring back at me.. I turn around before saying something that would've shocked my past self.. "and if I hear anything of you I'll make sure you feel what I felt after you practically left me to die." I headed back up with the two and it was quiet on the way back..

Once we got back I head upstairs collapsing onto my bed with a groan.. I then realise I just fought back to her finally.. and didn't stutter.. I couldn't help but tear up and smile..

Meanwhile downstairs

"She actually did that!?" Ussop said shocked "yeah she was so beautiful when doing so!~" Sanji exclaimed with his heart eyes while Luffy laughs "she sounds like how Hancock is with men!" Hancock blushes hearing him say her name.. law smirks "she even slapped her" "heh looks like Ace-yoi is about to pass out" Ace was uncontrollably blushing starting to get gutter thoughts of hearing her voice so cold but in a hot way.. and without a stutter!?.. shanks laughs "well that proves to herself that she's done running finally" mihawk nods making shanks smile to mihawk agreeing to him..

Zoro chuckles.. he wishes he was there to witness such a thing.. words and actions can make a person suddenly dangerous to everyone than not being dangerous.. 

.

.

.

.

Ideas for next chapter?