~Chapter 7~ !warning of blood and violence!

Y/N's POV

I awoke to see I'm in Ace's arms and chest making me flustered before carefully crawling out of his grip.. I lost the warmth of Ace's devil fruit making me pout before realizing something.. "shit-t they need something to wear at least than their only clothes.." I mutter..I sigh getting into a black tank top and jeans with black boots.. I brush my hair as I hear ace mutter in his sleep.. it made me smile softly..

Once ready I grab my wallet putting it in my jeans pocket and head downstairs to be met with Sanji cooking "hm? Ah hello Y/N-chwan!~" i sweatdrop "hi-i Sanji.. uh.." "is something wrong ?" "No just-t.." I sighed "I think it's time you guys got some clothing.. besides your not from here and people will freak out when they see you and the others.." "hm..well I could come-" "nono besides I think someone will recognise you.." "I could come" I look over to see Robin and Nami "you sure?" "Yeah besides I wanna explore than stay in this area" Nami pouts "okay-y but can you write down everyone's shirt and pants size?-?" "Sure! Just wait here" Nami and Robin leave after I hand them a paper and pencil.. I sat at the table before Sanji puts down a plate of waffles "you haven't been eating much so why not eat while you can?" Sanji smiles and it made me smile softly.. "Hai!!~ so cute!" Sanji got heart eyes nose bleeding.. i sweatdrop from the situation..

Soon Robin and Nami come back with the sizes written down on the paper "alright-t let's go then-n" Nami smiles and Robin "yes girls time!" I sweatdrop while Robin giggles.. this will be definitely my last feel of cash most likely..

Timeskip

As we were shopping Nami kept trying on outfits and some made me cover my eyes while Robin giggled at my reaction.. they went off searching for swim suits while I try finding something for ace and law.. I got Ace a fire patterned hood while law I got a fluffy inside white and black jacket while the outside is yellow.. I smile softly before feeling someone watching me.. I look around not noticing anybody?.. "you alright?" I look over to see Nami and Robin "yeah..I found-d some stuff some of the boys might like-e.." Nami smiles while Robin had seen concern in my eyes.. but she decided not to question yet.. as the day went on while heading back to where I parked I saw something that made my eye widen..it was my old locket.. I lost during my college years..

"Y/N?" "I'll be back-k just wait here.." i walk over after handing them the two bags I had.. "how did..it get here-e?.." I walk closer into the alley.. once fully in I get pushed onto the floor "well just my luck!~" my eye widens as I start shaking in fear.. "you must feel so stupid!~" she raises my face before punching it making me tear up.. "always the quiet kid that fights they say! But your weak and pathetic!." She laughs at me.. I couldn't speak.. she kept hitting me and kicking my sides before a loud crack is heard from my leg making my lip quiver.. "oops!~ looks like you're broken!" She grabs me by my head and keeps hitting my head against the ground as blood pools.. she laughs before hearing a gasp.. "Y-Y/N!?" I saw her running off probably to not get caught while Nami I think pulled me close "Y/N-N?! Can you hear me!?" My vision started blurring as the shouts for me ring out..

At the cabin

Luffy pouts "oh come on play please!" "No!" Ace was having his eyes at the front door wondering why they're taking so long.. it made Ace worry.. "they should be back by now.." Sanji mutters.. "odd you sure they didn't plan nothing else?" Shanks raises an eyebrow to Sanji but got a head shake for no.. it made Ace worry more.. after a few minutes though Nami bursts through the door with fear on her face it made Ace get up "what's wrong?" Luffy tilts his head "after we went she walked off-f and we saw Y/N in a pool of blood being beaten-n-" aces eyes widen "bring her in her room now." Law demanded getting up and rushing to Y/N's room.. Ace clenches his fists before Marco puts a hand on his shoulder "Ace-yoi calm down.. we don't wanna lose our shelter now do we and Y/N a place to heal.." Ace takes deep breaths while Luffy looked pissed.. sabo looks concerned and confused while Zoro grips his sheathed blade wano..

Law did a 'room' and 'shambles' making Y/N now in her bed making law go wide eyed.. her head was bleeding everywhere and she looks like she went through hell to him.. he quickly gets to work while Nami is hugged by sabo and Robin had Zoro's hand rubbing her back in a comfort way.. "who the hell would beat up a lady like her!?" Sanji growled "it was a woman-n.. she looked insane.. like she loved to hurt Y/N-N" Nami sobbed.. "why though she didn't do anything wrong?-?" Ussop questioned in concern.. shanks sighs.. "why didn't she fight back though.." "because she's Doubting herself." Mihawk stated.. "she wants to but she's also afraid.." Ace felt Marco rub his back to help cool him down..

Law after a few hours came back down pulling off a pair of bloody gloves "she's fine..though she has a broken rib..broken leg and a minor concussion.." "thank goodness-s..but how long will it take for her to get back up?.." "about 3 weeks..or a month.. she had nasty hits on her and a black eye.. plus bruises.. whoever did it must've wanted her dead.. she's lucky she's alive still.." law sighed.. Ace though thought back to when he hunted Blackbeard.. it felt how when Blackbeard stabbed thatch.. Marco felt it also.. it made Ace start fires on his shoulders "Ace-yoi.." Ace inhales and breaths deeply before the flames were gone.. "what did the woman look like?" Law raised an eyebrow "well.. she looked fit and had a black skirt with a white sleeveless shirt and jacket.." law then snaps his fingers "it was her old bully." Axe looks to law and everyone else "eh? She was bullied?" "Remember that bandaged hand incident.." they nod "she didn't trip.. it was that woman.. she cut Y/N's hand.. she said that she did it because Y/N was just a quiet person and wouldn't tell anyone anyway." Luffy grips his fists "if I see her I'll kick her ass!" "Same here-e.. she made Y/N almost die and I'm not standing by-y!" Nami exclaimed..

Ace's mind went back to the moments he had with her.. she was gentle and nice.. it made him warm inside than he already was.. but to hear she had been beaten almost to death made his blood boil.. he couldn't imagine what Y/N had to go through back then if she had experienced this before.. he then promises himself that when she gets healed up..he will train her to become strong and able to defend herself.

Thanks for the suggestion @shanks_left_arm for this chapter! Though it's a little short a bit but it was about time for something bad to happen than just happy stuff