~Chapter 18~

3rd POV

Y/N looks nervously at the painting in front of her while having her jihi blade sheathed and bag ready.. "you sure you wanna come?" Shanks asks but she nods "if it's where I'm from.. then I gotta" shanks grins before she walks up reaching her hand out.. everyone else was surrounding her and the painting ready.. once she was in reach of touching it she couldn't help but tear up slightly.. she closed her eye inhaling.. 'thank you.. for taking care of me..' as soon as she touches it everything goes dark..

Y/N's POV

I groan starting to open my eye.. my eye widens seeing I was now in a forest.. "guys!?-?" I sit up looking around.. I look over and my eye widens... I see an old ruin of a home.. I walk over and tear up seeing a broken framed photo.. it had my father and mother.. "this-s is.." I look up and around the ruins.. i walk closer to the broken down home and walk inside.. I walk to a room and tears spilled.. I was in my old bedroom.. there was dusty old toys and slightly burnt bed sheets and other stuff.. I pick up one of the old plush toys.. it was a white dove and slightly dirty.. I hold it to my chest.. "I'm sorry-y.. I wished I could've protected you guys-s.." I whispered before deciding to take the dove plush with me and left.. I stopped at where I believed my parents were buried.. I left and come back after five minutes with some flowers placing them on the two..

I hiccup starting to cry.. I sat down after placing two stones down making sure they stuck down.. I unsheathed jihi and carve carefully into them.. back while exploring I found out what their names were.. I carved my mothers first..

RIP, Diana Lily Water

Then I carved lastly my fathers..

RIP, Quinn Elliot Gabriel

I put my hands together after sheathing jihi to pray.. "thank you..for everything mom and dad..I promise I'll make the world remember you both and make the marines pay.." I whisper before getting up.. I head off and find the dock.. I breathe in the salt sea breeze.. I look out to the sea determined.. I look around and find a boat.. I smile and drag it out to the ocean.. once on the water on the shore I get in pushing me off with the paddle.. I stand up and take a deep breath "I'm coming everyone !! I promise I'll make myself known!! I'll make the marines pay for what they started with me!!" I yell out with my arms wide as the breeze blew with my hair..

Timeskip

It's been at least a week and I was currently starting to feel like I should've stayed on the island.. I was starving and felt dirty.. "ugh.. maybe I should've stayed.." I muttered before looking over to see a ship..? My eye widens getting up "hey-y!? Over here!!" It was a large ship I with a lion head on the front.. I cough falling back starting to feel sick.. I heard someone yelling but I started to loose my consciousness.. as I did I felt someone pulling the boat..

I awake and see I'm in a bed.. I sit up looking around it looked organised and clean.. I noticed jihi was against the wall and I instantly tie the sheath to my waist and hold onto the blade.. I hesitated to open the door but I take a deep breath opening the door.. I then heard someone rushing at me to which I get my blade ready but before I could I was slammed into the floor with the person.. I heard familiar laughing and my eye widens seeing Luffy on me "Y/N! Your awake!" "Luffy-y!?" He laughs grinning while I was stunned and confused "this is your ship-p?!" "Yep!" "Oi! What's with- Y/N your okay!" I sit up groaning after Luffy got pulled off and I look up to see Nami after she tosses Luffy aside "thank goodness we found you I thought you were dead!" I sweatdrop to her before smiling "well it's better than being on the ocean.."

"We'll look who it is" I smile to Robin as she walks over but i shriek seeing a skeleton walking over and I clung to Robin making her giggle "so this is Y/N she looked superrr weak!" I heard someone say while buried in robins chest.. "Y/N it's okay besides if he does try anything I'll punch him!" Nami said before I release my grip and look up to the skeleton.. "yohohoho! My name is brook! You must be Y/N-san! Now...may I see your panties?" I shriek before a very angry Nami punched him multiple times leaving a bump on his head.. "leave her alone Damn idiot!!" I sigh before seeing ussop "ussop!" He looks over and smiles "hey! You made it!" I giggle nodding but I flinch hearing a familiar perverts voice "Y/N-chwan!!!!!!~" I look over seeing him tornadoing towards me with hearts I go pale sweatdropping

He was now knelt in front of me with a rose "Im in such luck to be in a presence of a goddess!~" I only blink .. "eh?" "Finally we are back together mademoiselle!~" I get a tick mark before his shrieks are heard ending with him on the floor with heart struck eyes and a bump mark.. i sigh as Nami shook her head.. I felt someone about to attack and block it with jihi going wide eyed seeing Zoro with his wano out.. he grins "not bad Y/N though I'm impressed you blocked it immediately.." I giggle sheathing jihi back "where's everyone else??" "Well since we didn't appear back with everyone else and you probably where they were last" I thought back to Ace and sigh "right.." "hey why don't you join my crew Y/N!"

... "eh-"

BONK BONK KICK

Luffy shrieks after Nami, ussop and Sanji punched/kicked him down "idiot!! She probably isn't thinking of that!!" I sweatdrop to this.. "at least you found me not on the island.." "what island?" ".." Nami then realised "oh..you mean" I nod "the island when I last..was here.." chopper?..I think that's his name looked confused "where my parents..were killed by the marines.." "the marines killed them?!" Chopper shrieked while I nod silently.. Luffy had gotten up and had a serious look.. "what's your dream Y/N.." I think to myself deeply.. "my dream..is to be..free not hunted nor suffer.. and make everybody remember my parents name" I said determined.. everyone else smiled and grinned before Luffy grins "we'll help you achieve your dream! And be by your side then! If you don't wanna join my crew.." I raise an eyebrow.. "then you don't have to! We're gonna still help!"

.

..

...

"HA!? LUFFY'S NOT FORCING HER TO JOIN!?!"

Chapter ideas?