~Chapter 9~

Y/N's POV

As my healing days passed I was visited by a lot of people.. even mihawk and crocodile.. Robin says he barely ever cares and Zoro says mihawk ever really seems to care for people too.. currently law was checking my healing with his 'room' and 'scan'.. it makes me start wanting my own devil fruit with the users here..

"Can you stand?" I slowly get up a little shaken but accomplished it.. "good now just still take it easy Y/N-Ya.." I nod with a soft smile to him.. I headed downstairs almost tumbled into if not for Sanji and Nami "idiot she just got out of bed!!" "Shishishi Y/N I'm so glad your awake!" I giggled slightly "aw-w thanks.." Luffy chuckled before Ace almost trips in "oh thank Roger I thought they were pulling my leg" Ace mutters walking up to me.. I smiled softly to him "aw-w did you miss me?" Ace grew flustered "oh he did he practically was like a lost puppy outside your door.." Marco chuckled while Ace buries his face in his hat..

I sit onto the couch before being given some eggs and tea by Sanji.. "Sanji-I you don't have to do this for me..besides-s it's my fault anyway-y.." Sanji raises his curly eyebrow "how?.. she made you so hurt you could've died Y/N-chan.." I sigh.. looking into the cup of tea.. "if I wasn't so weak..I-" "if you say that again I'll be more frustrated with how you are to yourself.".. I look to see mihawk glaring at me..? "But-" "he's right Y/N besides she took advantage of you.." shanks said as he put his hand on my shoulder.. "why-y..why do you care for me when I barely even do anything-g.." "that's not true!" I flinch at luffy's exclaim "you took us in and helped us!.. hell even didn't kick us out when we changed back from being cats!" "Wow..Luffy actually is being reasonable for once.." ussop mutters before Nami guts him with her elbow making him cower back..

My eye starts to shed tears before being hugged by Luffy.. ".." I start sobbing quietly before I hiccup.. I could feel some saddened gazes and determination ones from the stronger of the bunch.. I knew right there and then that I wasn't alone anymore.. and I had people to help me get through this..

Timeskip and 3rd POV

Ever since that day Y/N has been trained by sabo as her first trainer.. so she could gain endurance from what he said to run greater speeds.. after running around and from the woods to the cabin home for about 3 hours she collapsed star position on the ground panting with sweat.. "come on Y/N you've been getting better!" Sabo smiled to her.. "break-k please.." sabo pouts slightly before sighing making Sanji spin over with a glass of water.. she thanks him causing him to get heart eyed gushing how sexy she was.. she grew flustered and hid her face in her hand but Ace was watching and felt jealous..

Soon it was a week and let's just say Y/N was now able to run for 5 hours and started learning the ways of the swordsmanship.. she was now being trained by mihawk, shanks and Zoro.. law stated he wouldn't help unless she was injured which in return made her sigh in relief knowing she's gonna be at least not trained by four at the same time.. Zoro teaches her on how to hold and swing a sword while shanks teaches her how to fight with the sword.. mihawk after she gotten the supplies needed teaches her how to make a sword of her own.. though she doesn't have the amount of muscle at the time.. he would have her chose an ore and teach how to be a blacksmith kind of in a way when making a sword.. you may be wondering how the hell did she suddenly start doing these things well...

Flashback

"No! Besides-s I'm already-y starting to run out of money-y with Luffy.." "We could just make the shack while you get the supplies?.." Luffy said picking his nose but it made everyone of his crew and some people with Y/N look at him wide eyed.. "did he actually say something smart.." Nami muttered making Robin giggle and Luffy pout "I'm smart too!" "Really? Then how do you spell your name?." "..l..u..fie?" Nami facepalms while Robin giggles in amusement and Hanncock just being lovey Dovie with Luffy "then it's settled while you get stuff we'll make it for you!" "Really?-? No I couldn't besides-s I don't wanna be a burden" "nonsense! Besides we owe you for helping us out so much" she blushes making shanks chuckle..

Present

"Here watch closely.." Y/N watches mihawk as he strikes the metal hot blade.. "I don't get it though-h?" "You must always be precise when making your blade.. one mistake will ruin it" she thinks to herself pursing her lips in a pout before nodding.. "okay-y.." he watches how she starts the process of making the sword and usually glancing to his yor he leaned against the wall next his his own leaning figure.. she breaths in before striking the blade once.. she looks carefully at it and starts getting a sudden adrenaline and starts striking it each time after she checks.. it surprises mihawk how much of a quick learner she was..

Mihawk after it cools picks up the blade.. it was a thin but very sharp blade katana like but lethal to someone if used right.. he picks up a rock and she closed her eyes waiting for the breaking sound.. but it never did?.. she went wide eyed staring at the still intact blade that easily cut the rock like it was cake.. "well done not only did you make it durable you made the careful amount of strikes to the blade.. the look in your eye tells me you'll become a great swordsman along us" she blushes at his compliment as he smirks to her.. "now the final touches are simple.. you must make your sheath for your blade and also the handle. It must be comfortable but also easy to block anything from destroying it.." she thinks before nodding "I'll do it-t!" He smiles a little seeing someone else in her place.. he imaged Zoro when he trained him for those two years with perona during the time.. now he was helping someone who wants to show she's done being quiet.

What should next chapter be about? 👀