~Chapter 30~

Y/N's POV

I bit into the devil fruit and was surprised by how it tasted at first but continued biting until it was just the stem.. I stick my tongue out to the after taste before Mr Valin puts my up in the air with his clawed hand around my throat.. "you know darling.. I never was gonna let anyone win..and was gonna be your last anyway ~" he coos as I struggled in his grip.. he grins before dropping myself towards the ground as I screamed with some audience I heard gasping or screams of horror..

I started thinking back to moments I had with everyone I loved in my life.. until Ace flashed in my head.. I couldn't hear my friends or his screaming my name.. but I felt a strange sensation in my arms.. when I was close to the ground I panic finally but i went wide eyed seeing my arms had feathers appearing

"Eh!?-?" I was close to the ground but I felt a sudden urge before I was now flying upwards back to Valin with rage in my eyes even though inside I was freaking out to how or why I was flying!..

3rd POV

As Valin had his back turned about to announce himself the winner two taloned feet slammed him to the ground below as the audience gasp and cheered "wait-t.. what?!?" Nami screamed while Luffy and chopper had stars "Y/N IS SO COOL!!" Ace though was wide eyed with Law.. they both blush forgetting to breath..

Y/N was on the pillar but had her arms replaced by wings and below her thighs bird like legs..  "HAI!!~ Such beauty of y/n-chwan!!~" sanji gushed with heart eyes in place of his own..

Y/N looks down to herself and shrieks freaking out to her new looking self "wheres my arms!?!" The others beside Luffy sweatdrop.. "wait.. that was that birds devil fruit!?" Zoro growled "oh yeah! Lime haired girl!" Luffy smiles Ace laughs to Y/N's reaction.. of course it would be someone's reaction to themselves after eating a devil fruit.. his reaction to after eating his devil fruit was hilarious to people.. but now he smiled to Y/N after she finally got one..

Valin though grins to her being distracted "ara ara..~ not only are you half fishmen your now a devil fruit user! And yet you had no idea of what you got yourself into once you ate it?! That's priceless darling!" He laughs but it was cut off with a kick by Y/N's left talon leg before he slams into the ground below herself.. Y/N during his laughing fit had attempted to fly but failed before she realized she was headed straight onto Valin making her grit her teeth..

"Never underestimate your opponent Valin. Yes I didn't know what I signed up for but at least I thought through unlike yourself who probably ate it without a care!" She said coldly.. Valin lost his fake smile showing his emotionless and bloodlust look in his face and eyes.. Y/N was tossed off by his tail and the two clashed while Y/N struggled to hold her sword with her feathered fingers "she can't even hold her sword right with those!" Zoro growled.. Ace wanted to help but he knew this was her fight..she signed herself up for it and even yelled for it.. he sighed as Marco pats his back shaking his head..

"Come on darling slice me to ribbons!~" Y/N grits her teeth before sheathing jihi back in place and extending her wings up and full lengthen.. it took Ace's breath away slightly.. "snow snow.. light snow!" She mutters before snow flies from her wings at Valin.. her eyes widen seeing it work and making Valin shiver slightly.. she then remembers how he was probably not able to withstand cold air or snow.. and with that action confirming her suspicion she closes her eyes as haki slithered onto her wings tinting them blackish purple with yellowish gold sparks around them.. "no sword style.." she mutters closing in onto Valin while he was shaking off the snow "hail of hell!!" She screams slashing her wings at Valin slicing into him as he coughs blood up before collapsing onto his knees..

Y/N walks towards Valin with a cold filled glare as her taloned feet slowly walked towards him.. "darling-g!.. your so graceful!~ such beauty and grace must be my side!~" he says with blush making her narrow her eyes disgusted.. she crosses her winged arms together against her chest not falling for his tone.. "please! I beg you! Daflamingo would love to have you by our s-" she kicked him into the waters as silence filled the arena..

Y/N's POV

I glare hard where he disappeared before I flinch to the crowds cheers and yells.. I look around wide eyed confused why they were cheering.. "Oi!! Y/N!!" I look to the arm waving Luffy and wide eyed chopper and Usopp with stars around them all.. "Luffy-y..?" I muttered.. I look over to see Ace he grins wide and laughs to my confused wide eyed face..

Soon I was now walking out before being tackled down "Y/N!!" I giggle to Luffy with his arms around myself and my wings "you look so cool Y/N!!" He grins with stars before chopper and Usopp agree with stars too making me giggle but soon I was hugged from behind to a red haired woman "you had us worry damn it!" Nami yells punching my left wing slightly.. I sweatdrop to Nami and her mood swings.. "hey there's the bird!" I heard making me look over to see Ace walking over with Law and Marco "Y/N-chwan your such a goddess!! An angel!~" Sanji swooned making myself sweatdrop.. "thanks?.."

"I must say I didn't expect you to get her devil fruit.. but admit you made him take a beating that's for sure" Zoro grins making myself tilt my head.. "who's devil fruit?" "There was a woman we fought or well Luffy and zoro did.. she had your devil fruit and almost would've killed Luffy with her devil fruit if not for his strong will" robin says smiling to me.. "wait..so.. how did she loose the devil fruit..?" Zoro's eye looks away making Sanji growl "oh you bastard you didn't!" "She threatened our captain and I was only acting from orders love cook." Sanji growls being held back by Franky and Usopp.. "Wait..if you die as a devil fruit user.. then you lose it to manifest somewhere else?.." I muttered before Law nods.. "that's correct Y/N-ya.. your devil fruit was manifested after zoro-ya ended her.." I looked to my feathered fingers before hands grasped them I look up to see Ace holding my hands "Y/N it's alright!. besides I think you look badass!" He smirks making myself flustered "I-I-" He laughs at my attempts to respond only to come out in stutters..

Law flares into Ace's back with Sanji in jealousy.. "stupid match!" Sanji growled before inhaling some cigarette smoke to calm his ease.. Law though grinned with an idea "Oi.." everyone and Y/N looks to Law.. "eh?" Luffy tilts his head..

.

..

...

"Would you like to have a tour of the sub.."

"HA!?!?!"

!To Be Continued!

I made monet's devil fruit with the other three I posted yesterday on the last chapter but didn't wanna end the suspense! ^^ sorry if it looks wrong I just went off from what I was given TwT