~Chapter 17 part 2!~ !warning of possible violence and blood!

Y/N's POV

It felt while looking at the painting my mind breaking.. "hey the kid looks just like you!" Ace chuckles.. he notices my expression and raises an eyebrow "you okay Y/N?" I wanted to speak but nothing was coming out.. "hey.. the women's a fishman but.. there's no fishmen in this place I thought?.." I nod slowly.. "Y/N your scaring me a little.. you alright?" .. "I.. I don't understand-d.. that's not me right-t?" "Welllll.. she does look like you.." "that's just a coincidence-e!" Ace shrugs not thinking it's a big deal really but it was to me.. "grab the painting and bring it with us.." he raised an eyebrow but grabs the painting and carries it as we headed back down.. I had so many thoughts running through my head.. that couldn't be me!.. it couldn't be! Besides Tyler's my brother!..

"There you are sweetheart! Your father and I-.." I look to her while Ace had the painting tucked in one of his arms.. "dear-r.. what do you both have there?.." I only had a hurt expression.. like I've been lied to.. "mom..who am I-I actually.. and where did you get this painting-g.." I said struggling not to cry.. Ace put his free hand on my shoulder as comfort.. ".." my 'mom' sighs.. "i never wanted this day to come but I knew it would soon-n.." she motioned for us both to sit.. I sat next to ace on the couch while she sat on the one across from us.. "Y/N.. you.. you actually aren't.. family blood.." my eye widens in shock and confusion.. "wait-t I thought she was? Tyler even-" "Ace.. believe me I wish truly if she was in family blood.. but.. she's not.."

"You see.." she looks to the painting.. "you're the one that came to us dear.." "what-t?.." she sighed.. "when.. you were very little.. around 3 maybe.. me and your father were just here talking until.."

Flashback

*Knock knock*

"Sweetheart can you get that?" M/N nods getting up and walking to the door opening it before gasping.. there in front of her was a small blonde short haired child.. she had blood stains and torn clothes with a plush bird in her arms shaking from the cold.. "oh-h my! Are you okay dear?" "..." she looks up to her tearing up.. "where's your parents dear?" "..I don't know.. daddy fell asleep-p and mama had me run with her-r.. she looked hurt-t.. mama said I would find someone to look after me-e.." M/N covers her mouth in guilt for the child.. to the child she never knew actually what she was saying nor knew of her parents fates.. "when I woke up-p I couldn't find her-r.." the child tears up sniffling..

"Oh you poor thing.." M/N picks her up carefully "I'll take care of you sweetheart.." the child looks to her sniffling "really-y?" "Of course.. what's your name?.."

.

..

...

"Y/N-N.."

Flashback end

"You looked so cold and scared.." Ace looks to Y/N with sadness.. "they-y.." M/N nods sadly.. "they were killed from what I could piece together.." Y/N felt tears running down her face.. "but-t what about-t.." "Tyler was still a kid during that time dear.. and I guess due to the trauma you forgot over the years.." Ace looks to the painting in silence.. the woman looked so kind and gentle.. while the male looked confident and brave.. then to the small Y/N.. she looked so happy.. it reminded him of how Luffy was and sabo as kids.. "then where did you find this-s?.." Y/N stutters while holding back herself from melting down right there.. "well.. after a bit of days me and your father searched for any signs of who your parents could've been but we couldn't find anything.. but then your father tripped and found this.. it was a little dirty but he fixed it up"

Y/N looks to it.. her real family right there on the painting but only as a painting not people.. she winces holding her head with Ace rubbing her back "you okay?.." "I never wanted to do this because it would bring the memories back.." Ace looks to Y/N in concern..