~Chapter 8~

3rd POV

It's been two days since Y/N was attacked and was currently in bed.. law instructed to her that she must rest and stay in bed.. though she started to get bored.. she hears a knock in her drowsy state before looking over to see Sanji with a bowl of soup with some tea.. "hey Y/N-chwan..I already made some lunch and decided to bring some to you" Y/N smiles a little.. "thank you-u Sanji.." Sanji smiles after setting the tray onto her lap "anytime Y/N-chwan" Sanji walks back downstairs once he left her room.. she started eating before seeing Ace start walking in.. "hi Ace-e" "hey Y/N.." she raised an eyebrow "what's wrong?-?.." Ace puts the tray aside and lays on her lap.. she sighs petting his head.. "if I went you would be fine-e.." "Ace.." Y/N cups his cheeks "I promise I'm fine.." Ace stats quiet before yawning..she giggles making him smile a little.. "there's the Ace I know.." Ace smiled

After a few minutes Shanks pokes his head in to see Y/N asleep with Ace in bed with her.. he chuckles quietly.. "at least she's safe.." shanks walks back down and smirks seeing mihawk trying to not slice daflamingo right now.. "well he's out like a night light" Nami smirks mischievously knowing what's been going on with Ace and Y/N and already has made bets with people.. "aww I want her to be better now!.." shanks chuckled to Luffy.. law rolled his eyes and let his eyes wander.. they stop at a photograph on the fireplace.. it had a child that looked like Y/N holding up a bird in her hands..she had her other eye uncovered and was smiling brightly like luffy's or Ace's..  Law smiled softly imagining a little
Y/N and what led to the photo..

Meanwhile

Y/N opens her eyes to see she was in a beach?.. she looks around confused before hearing a laugh.. she turns and her eyes widen.. There in front of her was a man with a pirate hat on his head.. he had black hair and a black bearded mustache.. she was confused who he was.. but her eyes look to the blonde women next to him.. she was pregnant?..

"Hahaha! Rouge you never seem to not surprise me! I'm sure you know what your doing when I'm gone.." Y/N couldn't help but feel uncomfortable like a third wheel.. who were they?.. "Roger..please stay safe.. for us.." her eye widens realizing that the pirate was gonna leave the pregnant woman who he called rouge.. "I swear rouge..and if I have to sacrifice myself then I will do so! Keep following your dreams for me even if I'm gone!" Rogue smiles softly before kissing the man.. Roger disappears off on the empty deck as she looked down to her belly.. "don't worry..he'll be safe either way dead or not..Ace" Y/N's eye widens

Y/N wakes up to Ace shaking her
"Y/N!?" "Huh!?-?" "Oh thank goodness I thought I lost you-u" ace sighed.. Y/N though had a widened eye.. she knew it was a dream but..she just saw who she believed was Ace's parents.. "hey you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost!" Ace chuckles but Y/N could see his features from the faceless man who rouge called Roger in her dreams and the woman's.. "Y/N?..Hey-y why are you crying!?" Y/N blinks realizing she was indeed crying when she touched her face feeling them.. "Huh-h oh I'm fine-e!.." Ace though didn't believe her.. "Ace?.." "hm?" ...

"Who was..your father?.." Ace's eyes widen.. "you don't gotta tell-l me if you don't want to" Ace puts a finger to her lips.. he had a softened gaze.. into her eye.. "no..it's fine..his name..was Gol D. Roger..he was the king of pirates in his time.." her eye widens.. ".." "you can hate me-" "I saw him-m.." Ace's eyes widen looking to her.. "I dreamt of him and a woman.." ".." "Ace..they looked so much like you.." she cups his face gently.. "I believe I saw your mother..and she looked so happy.." Ace felt tears forming in his eyes.. she smiled softly..it reminded him of his mother from what he could remember..

"She was-s?.." she nods to him.. "I bet they're so proud of you.." ace blushes realizing she said the comment without stutters.. it made him hug her tight crying into her shoulder.. she rubs his back comfortingly with her free hand.. she shushes him quietly to sooth him.. "shh..let it all out.." Ace practically was hugging her like he was clinging to life support from his shaking.. "was it good-d I was born-n.." her eye widens to his question..who would ever ask themselves that..she's been depressed sure but he was keeping it to himself most of the time it seems more than she had.. "my fathers blood runs in me-e..that monsters blood-d" Y/N's eye softens.. she saw Ace as a kid who was lost..scared and questioning himself.. like she was once..

"Ace..you have to let go..holding onto anger will only cause your pain to worsen.." Ace trembles in her arms.. he didn't wanna but..he knew he had to even if he didn't like it now.. "what I saw ace..wasn't a monster..he looked happy and loving to your mother..she was pregnant with you during it.." Ace looks up to her with tears running down his face.. "she wanted him to be safe..and never wanted to leave you..nor did Rodger.." Ace hiccups trying to control himself but Y/N cups his cheeks making him look back up.. she wore a soft sad smile.. "just because he's your father doesn't mean he's you Ace..your his son in blood sure..but you are your own person..no matter if your related.."

Ace nuzzles into her neck calming down slowly..Y/N smiles softly but unknown to them Luffy and sabo watched from the door's ajar opening.. "she actually calmed him down.." Luffy smiles seeing Ace being now asleep on the bed with her.. "you were supposed to be born Ace..and I'm glad you were.." she mutters before kissing his head making sabo and Luffy grin knowing their brother picked the right one.. she was an angel like Sanji describes..sure she's scared but she said everything without a stutter at this point..she's getting close with them..

"How much you wanna bet he's gonna ask her out soon" Luffy thinks before chuckling "shishishi.. I bet in at least a day or two" Sabo and Luffy look one last time before leaving to the downstairs and get confronted by Sanji "and where were you hm?" "Oh we were just seeing Y/N and Ace" "Ace is with her!?" "Yeah and he got kissed!" "WHAT!? ,Out of my way!" Sanji pushes them aside while Luffy gets confused "Luffy you just gave Ace a death wish" "eh? Wait no! Sanji don't kill him! You'll make Y/N cry!" They heard Sanji stop.. Nami comes out from the kitchen "what is that idiot up to now?" "He was gonna kill Ace for being with Y/N-" Nami stormed upstairs..

*Bonk!*

"YOU IDIOT!! DON'T KILL HIM A SECOND TIME!!"