~Chapter 11 part 1~

Y/N's POV

I was in the kitchen listening as Sanji and Zoro bicker and Luffy laughing before I just go to my bedroom.. when I enter I flinch feeling my phone vibrate and when I answer I see it had my moms name making me panic "shit-t" I answer after closing my door "hey mom-m.." "hi sweetie! I just wanted to call and check on things with you and I have good news!" I bit my lip "oh its-s fine here.. and what's the news?" "Your brother is coming home! I decided since he hasn't seen you since he left for his military duty stuff to come visit you!" My eye widens.. "uh-h.. what?" "Yeah he sounded so happy! He missed you a lot Y/N and he told me he had gotten a bit of scars but he's in one piece at least.." I take a deep breath "oh-h that's great-t.. uh..when is he coming?" "Well he's still on the plane so he's maybe 20 minutes from landing and to head over to your place to visit first!" My eye twitches.. "great-t.. uh.." I flinch to hearing something fall downstairs "what was that?" "Uh-h it must've been the box I have down there-e! Yep uh-h I kept a box untouched cause it had memories I'd rather not get into yet-t!" "Okay?.. well your father is gonna probably have a stroke if I don't help him so I have to go love you my little buttercup!" "Love you-u too mom-m.."

I ended the call putting my phone away before just grabbing a pillow off my bed and screaming into it "fuck-k why today he has to come-e!?" "Who's coming?" I flinch looking over to see Ace "my brother-r.." "you have a brother?" "Yeah..uh-h and he's coming home from his..duty" "what does he do?" I stay quiet before sighing.. "he works in the Navy.." "navy?.." "marines.." he flinched "your brother is a marine!?" "Yes-s but he can't see you guys!-! If he does he'll get into his over protectiveness over me.." "pfft please I'm sure he's not that scary.." "he broke someone's arm-m after they tried flirting with me.." I guess that shut him up since he gulps.. "really?-? You don't say.." my eye looks away.. "hey it's alright! Besides we'll make sure to not let him see us while here.." "how-w? He practically can sniff out anyone with his knowledge from being a marine.." "I'm sure we'll figure it out don't worry"

I smile softly to Ace before I sigh having to tell the others with Ace.. I mean don't get me wrong I love my brother just..he's too much sometimes..

Timeskip

"So your brother is coming and is a marine.." I nod nervously to shanks "heh don't worry we aren't mad Y/N! Don't need to be all nervous over it" I sigh in relief "but didn't you hear her!? He's a marine!-" Nami bonks ussop to shut up "shut it we heard you idiot!" Luffy grins "shishishi he doesn't sound so tough!" "Trust me you don't wanna piss-s him off.." I muttered shuttering at some memories when he went total brother on some guys.. "I think the swirly brow won't mind a beating then" "Oi!? The hell did you say moss head!?" "I said your an idiot that needs to get a beating!" "Excuse you!?" I sigh before a very angry Nami bonks their heads together.. "Shut up!!" Sabo sweatdrops before giving me a smile "don't worry we'll be careful Y/N" Luffy nods quickly making me smile slightly..

After discussing with them we agreed that they would hide in my basement for now until he leaves.. since today it was said to possibly storm from Nami's knowledge of weather from what she knows.. i sigh after putting down the last of my blankets and pillows down.. "you sure you'll be fine-e?" "Yeah besides it's not so bad down here yoi" I smiled to him and he returns it back before I hear a whine from Luffy "it's so boring down hereeee" "we just came down here idiot!" Nami exclaims but Luffy pouts making a tick mark appear on her..

3rd POV

After a bit Y/N flinches hearing a knock and quickly goes up the stairs closing the basement door and rushing to the door she opens the door and in front of her was a scarred male with brown eyes and light brown hair..

"Hey there's my sister!"  He hugs Y/N smiling but she frowns seeing a slit throat scar.. "hm?" He looks and sighs "don't worry sis besides I'm a strong man! And will protect you from any bastards who dare try anything!" He grins with stars around him as she sweatdrops.. "sureee-e.." "anywho! Nice place!" He says as he comes in but raises an eyebrow to the messy living room "what's with the mess?" "Hm? Oh-h! Uh rough stuff I guess..besides you were coming so I got nervous.." "aw sis!" He hugs her smiling "your such a cutie!" He ruffles her hair chuckling making her blush embarrassed.. she widens her eye seeing Luffy peeking from the door crack.. "uh-h how about you go check outside while I cook something for you-u!" He raises an eyebrow "what's up with you today?" "Uh-h just I'm so happy your here-e!"

He grins chuckling "yeah I know I'm the best brother!" He walks out back before she exhales a breath she held.. "Luffy-y!?" He tilts his head "Luffy! Get back down here!" Nami quietly yelled "aww.." he closes the door as she sighs and goes to the kitchen.. she starts making some tea and cooking some spaghetti for him.. Y/N looks out the window seeing Tyler taking in the view.. she sighs.. he would've got along with some of the guys but she couldn't risk them being found out..he was a tough soldier.. so of course if he hears the quietest thing or see only a small thing he'd go into protective mode..

Meanwhile

"Ugh this is boring.." Luffy pouts "well we can play a game?.." "ussop we already did and it's not the same down here!" Ussop sighs.. "what did he look like Luffy her brother?" Nami asks making Zoro open his eye intrigued to know.. "well he has a bunch of scars! Even one on his throat!" Zoro raises an eyebrow "someone slit his throat?" Law tsks.. "tsk those marines and him are idiots who don't care for their health or life." "Fufufufu your not wrong" law rolls his eyes to Daflamingo while crocodile raises an eyebrow "anything else he had strawhat.." "hm..well he was tall.. had a scar on his eye like Zoro! But both eyes open and.. a weird necklace with writing on two small pieces of it.." Nami raises an eyebrow

Sanji chuckles " he must be greater than swordsman idiot to keep his eye open!" "Oi!? The hell did you say!?" Nami bonks their heads together as they were about to argue.. "shut it!"

Y/N finishes after a bit and leaves some for after he left to give to the others incase they were hungry.. "I didn't know you had a shack out there ?" "Huh-h oh well-l I started getting into some stuff while you were gone.." "really?" "Mhm-m" he shrugs it off and digs into the lunch she made for him.. Y/N sits down and joins in with him but they hear a thump.. "what was that" she knew his brother instincts kicked in "uh-h I'm sure it's nothing!" Tyler gets up and starts walking around making her get nervous.. "Y/N is someone here with you?" "Uh-h.." his head snaps to the muffled noises of the basement door making her eye widen she quickly blocks him from going in "don't go in there-e!" He raises an eyebrow "I-I uh.. have some stuff I don't want you to see in there-e!" His scowl appears making her wish she didn't say that "like what.." she gulps "well-l it's embarrassing stuff-f.." "Y/N..." she bit her lip before being pushed aside and he opens the door..

"Who's down there!?" There was silence making him start heading down and she quickly grabs his wrist "please-e! Tyler I'm sure it's nothing-g!" He glares at her making her tense.. he pushes her aside and continues going down.. she hurries down and her eye widens seeing there was nobody?.. "man Y/N this isn't much it's just blankets and pillows" Tyler goes back to his normal self and chuckles going upstairs.. she sighs in relief and looks around confused until she spots the window.. shanks pops his head into the window giving a thumbs up.. she sighs giving one back and went upstairs.. once she's back upstairs she rubs her temples.. "sorry just you know I worry for you Y/N" Y/N waves her hand dismissively.. "whatever-r.." she sees Luffy looking in from the kitchen window pouting before she sees Nami pull him down forcibly..

"When are you heading back?-?" "Hm? Oh home? Well.. I'm not sure.. I was hoping you would take me to our parents?" "You lost your car.." "no just.. it broke down?.." they flinch hearing a yelp.. "Tyler-r-" he goes out back and she follows quickly after..

"And who are you."

Part 2 ideas??