~Chapter 20~

Y/N's POV

It's been now a week since I was saved by Luffy and the others and I've been starting to have strange nightmares or dreams.. they seemed so real.. but also horrifying.. they usually end with myself waking up and shaking with fear..

I yawned sitting against the wall watching Luffy, chopper and Ussop run around.. I wanted to sleep by after only a day or two of the same thing I kept my eyes open.. "Oi.." I look over to see Zoro standing in front of me.. "w-" "don't pull that bullshit.. you know exactly what's wrong" I bit my lip wanting to disagree..but I was already so tired.. "why are you worrying over me so much?.." zoro narrowed his eye looking like he was thinking.. "because if you run into Mihawk he'll want to know why you look practically dead with how out of it You look in your eyes.."

I sighed knowing he's right.. "fine.. wake me up when we land.." I then let sleep finally take me preparing for the worse..

3rd POV

Zoro watches as Y/N fell asleep but he couldn't stop thinking of when him and robin were talking.. if her mother is a fishmen then why isn't she a little of one..? He groans rubbing his head from thinking so much over it.. "Oi! Zoro!" Zoro looks over to Luffy walking over "what is it?.." Luffy then gets a serious look making Zoro prepare for what he's about to say.. "do..do you think Ace..could be..alive now?.." Zoro's eye widens but Luffy has a point.. Ace was fully alive when with them and had the scar back from maniford in his chest.. "possibly..though I'm not sure.." Luffy then grins looking to the sleeping Y/N "I won't be surprised if him and Y/N go off together" Zoro looks to Y/N.. "you sure you want her to go?.. usually your very clingy" Luffy looks to Zoro smiling "I mean it Zoro besides she's very strong from what I could see.. I wonder if she..has conquers haki too.."

"Wouldn't be surprising really if that's the case.. her parents from what I gathered were very powerful and strong.. a fishmen woman and a member from Gold D Roger's crew.." "wait he was?!" Luffy got star eyes looking to Y/N quickly "he wouldn't have the Jolly Roger on his jacket for nothing.." "man I bet Y/N will be very strong like them then!" Zoro grins to Y/N.. "possibly.."

Y/N's POV

I walk around in a black foggy place.. it looked so dead on the island.. it was the island where I used to call home.. "hello?!" I flinch hearing a battle cry.. I rush out from the darkness of the woods before my eye widens with tears.. there was my father.. his brown hair and brown eyes.. they were wide as he got shot staining his jacket and tan button up shirt.. "DAD!!" He collapses to the ground as I felt someone dragging me with them running away.. "No!! Please!!"

I look over and my eye widens.. there was my mother running with her webbed hand on my wrist running with tears.. but a shot rings out shooting her chest.. "mom!-!" Tears in my eyes start running down my face wanting this nightmare to end.. she stops at a small clearing in the woods.. "mom-m please-e your hurt!" She looks to me with her multicolored eyes smiling softly with a sad look.. "it's gonna be okay-y my little baby bird.."

She kisses my head and once she makes contact I collapse unmoving as there was shouts from the background.. "I love you..my baby bird.." I cry out screaming her name as marines slaughtered her right there.. "MOM!!"

I awoke shaking with sweat.. "Y/N?! You okay?!" I curl up breathing quickly as Nami rushes over from the railing "Oi! What's wrong?!" I had tears forming in my eyes as I couldn't muster the words.. "Y/N! It's okay! Please!" "Oi! What's the hold up!" Luffy yelled.. ringing started in my ears as I saw Nami shouting something making some rush over.. I couldn't hear them.. only I heard my heart racing thinking of my parents.. I felt someone hug me making me flinch..

My lip quivers before just crying.. I couldn't hold it anymore.. I felt the person rub my back as they hugged me.. I hugged back gripping onto them.. "I'll-l kill those bastards!-! They shot them like animals-s!-!" I yelled out with tears.. I flinch to someone putting something on my head making my vision get cleared..

I look up to see I was in Luffy's hold.. he put his hand on my head rubbing it gently.. I saw Sanji, robin, chopper Ussop, Zoro and Nami behind him.. Franky and brook must've went off somewhere.. "don't worry.." I look back to Luffy "once they come and try to hurt anybody I'm sure you'll beat they're ass!" He grins.. Nami walks over with a smirk "Yeah! And rob them!" "All you care about us damn berri don't you?!" Zoro yelled "Oi! Stop yelling at Nami-chwan idiot!" "Oi!? Who you calling idiot crap cook!?" "Crap cook!?" Nami bonks their heads together "cut it out!!!"

I sweatdrop before looking to luffy.. "you think so?.." "of course!" Robin giggled while Ussop shivers i think imaging my sadistic look back when I first showed it.. "eh? What's with the fear look Ussop?" "Nothing don't worry-y!" Chopper had question marks on his head confused while Ussop smiles nervously..

Timeskip

Turns out while I was asleep we did dock and now I was walking around with some berri Nami lended me.. I was confused what they were but Nami tells me it's money so I guess it's their source of cash.. I walked around looking at all the market stores before my eye stops at a bar.. I raise an eyebrow before my stomach growls making me sigh.. I didn't eat really so I guess food wouldn't hurt..

I step into the bar.. some men looked hungry at me.. why?.. Well I did have a sleeveless half shirt and jean shorts showing my curves clearly while in my classic boots.. I walk to the bar and sit on a stool the bartender walks over "what can I get ya?" "If like.. some water and something to snack on please" He smiles and walks off

I hum to myself before I felt someone staring at me.. though I ignored the stare even if it made me uncomfortable.. I learned from Nami and robin to not let my weakness show when in a bar or somewhere like this.. from when they faced people like the ones that stared at me when I first walked in..

"And here you go miss" I smile tanking him giving him the payment with a few as a tip "it's rare seeing polite people around these parts" he chuckled making me smile "really?" "Well of course miss your a kind person I can tell" I giggled before digging into the plate of food mannerly "excuse me" I look over and my eye widens "been awhile Y/N-yoi" "Marco!" I leap up hugging him making him hug back chuckling "you been doing okay?" "Yep! Luffy's here too" "Well I'm sure he and you would like to see someone very special then" "who?" Marco grins "that's a surprise yoi" I pout at Marco before finishing up and heading off with him

3rd POV

Y/N and Marco walk for some time until he stops at a small hut like home in the woods in the island "wait right here and close your eyes yoi" he walks inside while Y/N confused does as told.. she hears shuffling and someone gasping.. she raises an eyebrow before Marco tells her to open her eyes once she does her eyes widen with tears.. feet from her is Ace.. he was shirtless of course but it was him.. alive and well.. he takes a step forward.. "Ace-e.." he smiles widely rushing towards her "Y/N!!" He grabs her and spins around with her laughing "your here!-! I told you Y/N!" She laughs with tears forming as they stopped with her in his embrace "I missed you so much.." Ace blushes to her words with her also blushing.. "you..you did?.."

"Of course! I was worried that.. since Luffy and the others said you were dead before.." Ace cups her face smiling softly "I know..but hey! I'm here now!" She smiles before punching his head "that was for making me cry sometimes while with Luffy's crew!!" He groans rubbing his head "wait Luffy's here?!" "Yeah-" Ace grins ear to ear "well what are we waiting for let's go see him!!" Y/N giggles as Ace picks her up bridal and rushes off as Marco yells for him "damn brat.." Marco then smiles.. "at least he found someone.." Marcos arms became blue flamed wings flying after them..