~Trailer of future Arc~

Y/N's POV

"Guys I don't trust this dude.." I glare at the suited man with weariness and not trusting anything from him.. he only grins flicking his forked tongue "now come on my dear..there's no need to be like that~" i scowl at the tailed man..

"Guys!?"

"LADYS AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME! ONE AND ALL TO OUR ANUAL EVENT!"

the blue haired man looks to me with seriousness "whatever you do.."

I run panting as there's laughter from behind..

"Don't."

Jihi clashes against another sword as the crowd goes wild cheering with the others watching cheering me on while I felt that damn stare.

"Ever."

I glare wide eyed to the pink male up at his beam bag like seat above everyone..

"Trust."

I screamed a battle cry as his and my jihi clashed together causing a gust of air to fly off with haki sparks flaring around my sword and his claws..

"Mr. Valin."

"Valin?.." I raise an eyebrow to the male.. "he's a new member of that damned daflamingo family.. and will kill us all if he wants on this town.. he's using that damned thing to lure you and everyone here. Just for money and to power over the rest."

"Stay away from her!!!" Luffy screamed

"Room.!" Law said with anger and annoyance

"Y/N-Chwan your so beautiful!~" I sweatdrop to Sanji and his heart filled eyes as law and Ace are behind myself.. Sanji's eyes went to normal and glares at them both while I just tilt my head confused not knowing they're glaring back at him..

"Let the battle commence at once!!"

I leaped reaching for the reward as mr Valin was reaching after me with his clawed hands grinning and the crowd completely wild..

"Ara ara...~ such a little beast far from home.."

"I'll kill you!!!" I screamed as haki and a surge went outward of myself and his manic laughter still at me..

"Come on Y/N please?~" I sigh taking the damn thing from Nami and trying it on..

I walk out and Ace nose bleeds fainting with Sanji and law just looking away..

"Alright let's go then!" I cheered

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry if it's cringy just I had the thought and tried TwT

Ideas for Dressrosa Arc chapters tho??