~Chapter 21~

3rd POV

Y/N, Ace and Marco were walking to the thousand sunny while catching up with things after ace and Y/N ran off..

"So.. you showed up at..your old island?" Y/N nods slightly "man..I couldn't imagine being in your position..seeing your island and home years later after never seeing it again when you were sent to that place.." Y/N's eye looks away before Ace pats her head "but! Your dad was in my dads crew" Y/N smiles softly.. "yeah..he was.." Y/N then remembers something before full on sprinting off towards the ship "Oi! Wait up!" Ace grins running after with Marco..

Y/N once there gets onto the ship rushing to the female quarters.. "eh? Y/N?" Luffy raises an eyebrow seeing Y/N rush into the room.. "what's with Y/N?"  Luffy shrugs to Ussop before there's shuffling of things being tossed around and her rushing out and off the ship "Oi! Y/N! Don't ruin our room!!" Nami yells rushing into the room and shrieks at the messy room.. "no! Now it's like the men's!"

Y/N runs to Marco and Ace who were a bit from the ship.. "I found my dads journal while there!" Ace grins "really? How is it still in good condition?" "I'm not sure" Marco then thinks back.. he remembered roger back then and his eyes widen once remembering the face of her father "your father-r.." they look to him confused "he was a very strong man.. he battled hard against us white beard pirates.. your father was as strong as both Roger and Rayleigh.." Y/N smiles softly.. "I never thought you'd admit that-" Marco punches Ace's head before they hear a familiar childish voice Y/N turns and her eyes widen out of socket almost to Luffy launching towards them "Luffy-y wait!!"

Luffy rams into Y/N and into the wall behind them as some of the crew is running behind where he came from.. "Luffy you damn idiot!!" Nami yells before she stops.. "shishishi! What were you searching for anyway on the ship Y/N?" Sanji kicks Luffy off and into Zoro "don't ram into a lady damn shitty captain!!" "Luffy-y.." Luffy gets up seeing Ussop, Sanji, Nami, Zoro and choppers eyes wide behind him "what?" Ace from behind grins widely "if your not gonna answer me I-" "you'll what?" Luffy's eyes widen turning around "Ace-e?!" Ace laughs whilst Luffy was silent.. before he grins widely ear to ear hugging him tight "Ace!! Your alive!!" Ace chuckles "Yeah well I already was but you know.." "I had to unbury your body you idiot." Ace laughs at marco's exclamation.. Y/N gets up dizzy swaying back and forth.. "ah! Y/N's lost it!" Luffy laughs before Nami and sanji punch/kick his head

Ace walks over to her and holds onto her shoulders stopping her sway.. her eyes pop back from swirls and smiles "thanks ace" "Oi! Don't be touching Y/N-Chwan!" Ace smirks and hugs Y/N making Sanji fume with flames "you damn bastard!!" Zoro rolls his eye amused by Ace's teasing ways to piss of Sanji

Y/N blushes with steam coming off her "Ace-e" Ace chuckles "what?" Y/N buries her face further into his chest flustered while Sanji is held back by Ussop and chopper fuming uncontrollably..

Timeskip

Ace, Marco And Y/N were eating with the strawhats in the kitchen.. Ace laughs at Luffy trying to get some meat Ace had held up from his view with his other hand holding back Luffy's face "give it!" Ace laughs while Y/N sweatdrops next to Ace.. "say Y/N" Y/N looks to Robin with eyebrow raised "hm?.." "are you..human" Ussop almost chokes on some meat while Marco looks over intrigued "why do you ask?.." "Well because your mother is a fishmen and your father a human..so what does it make you?.." Franky raises an eyebrow looking over from luffy and Ace's 'brother time'

"..I..I'm not sure honestly.." "Well you don't look like a fish.." Nami mutters in thought.. "it's just odd..you'd expect some fishmen showing or a strong trait at least.." Y/N's eye looks away and sips some of the fruit shake Sanji made for her and the girls.. "hm.." "it's not like she'll become one in water" mostly everyone looks to Luffy.. "what?" "Luffy said something smart.." Nami said flabbergasted "Oi! I'm smart!" Y/N though blushes if she does have to swim she has to borrow one of Nami's swimsuits..

An hour later

Y/N was flustered while hiding in the bathroom still after changing "Y/N come on!!" Y/N bit her lip looking into the mirror.. she had a black one piece swimsuit tight around her curves It had a spaghetti strap and a slit in the middle of her chest down to her stomach with three lines connecting both sides..

She sighs before exiting.. Sanji looks over after serving robin and gets heart eyes with a bloody nose "HAI!!!! Y/N-chwan!!!" Brook and sanji stare at Y/N while she hugs herself.. the back of the swimsuit was showing the mark rick gave her quite a bit.. "yow! Not bad Y/N!" Y/N's eye looks away before she shrieks to Ace picking her up and tossing her overboard "ACE!?!" Everyone rushes to the edge while Ace gets beaten by Sanji,Nami and Marco

Y/N's POV

I start opening my eyes and going wide eyed to being under the ocean.. I panic until I realize I was.. breathing underwater?.. I breathe in and out slowly and deep before looking confused "how.." I look down at myself seeing I looked normal at least.. but when rubbing my neck I felt something .. "eh-h?.." I touch it and immediately bit my lip "do I have..gills?!" I felt them more and surely they were gills.. but how I didn't even know I had some.. I shake my head and swam up to the surface not wanting to find out any new surprises..

3rd POV

Y/N breaks from the water to the surface making everyone relieved "man you've been down there for 20 minutes!" Luffy chuckles "so? Anything at all?" Y/N once back on shrieks to Luffy touching the gills on her neck "what's that?" Nami punches his head as robin walks up and looks closely at her neck.. "incredible..your fishmen traits are showing but I guess time will tell until they fully show not just one" Y/N shakes her head as the gills close up once she was dried.. "so that's why they weren't showing.. they react to water and show up.." Y/N sweatdrops to Robins comments before Ace walks over smiling "now..Y/N.." she looks confused and the others before he grins

"Come and sail with me!"

.

..

...

"HA?!?"

!TO BE CONTINUED!