~Chapter 15 (!!violence)~

Y/N's POV

I was across from zoro with my hand on Jihi(mercy) ready to spar him.. I could tell he was slightly hesitant because of the past incidents that happened.. but I gave a determined look whilst everyone was watching..

"Oi! Moss head you better not hurt her damn it!" Zoro growls rolling his eye while I unsheathe jihi.. "ooo! Your blade is so cool Y/N!!" Luffy said with star filled eyes and Nami eyeing it like she struck jackpot money.. I smile to Luffy softly before looking back to zoro.. he gets his three blades out -wano first putting one in his mouth and the two in his grasp.. "yu sfur abit thish Y/N" (you sure about this Y/N) I nod to him getting into my stance.. he gets into his three sword style stance as the others watch excited or to see how strong I've became..

Sabo flips a coin to represent when it falls onto the grass we start.. I wait patiently and zoro until the sound of it hitting the grass is heard and zoro and I rush at eachother.. I swing on him but he blocks it with one of his blades "ish thish ahl yu gft Y/N?" (is that all you got Y/N?) I grit my teeth pushing my blade harder until he pushes me back

I hear Luffy and Ussop in the background cheering me on and zoro while we spar.. as time passes I was starting to lose and he was pushing me toward the ground with his three blades with a grin and his third blade in between it.. I started to think back and see him as the people who hurt me most then rick.. my eye widens as I saw rick instead of zoro above me.. my eye grew small drastically shaking..

I felt as if I was gonna die before I grip harder on my blade.. 'No-o!..I can't give up! I..' I started pushing harder with the adrenaline feeling coursing through my blood once again.. 'Must.' I saw rick(zoro's) eye/eyes widen as my blade started to push harder and a black like snake slithering around it until the blade was fully a black tinted color and had gold lightening sparking against his blades..

"Win!!!" I let out a war cry pushing him back and swinging my blade at him repeatedly as a smile grew on my face.. I started to feel more excited as my smile grew sinister to the adrenaline feeling in my body and brain..

3rd POV

Zoro couldn't believe his eye.. her blade covered with haki and now she's practically starting to beat his ass quickly at this rate.. "ha!?!" Ussop shrieks as Luffy grins widely "look at her go!!" "Y/N-Chwan is so strong!~" Sanji said with his classic lovesick heart eyes.. Ace couldn't help but blush harshly.. though mihawks eyes narrow into her face.. Y/N had the same look like when they heard of the injuries she caused on that women.. "fufufu such strength I must say" "you taught her haki Mihawk.." crocodile asked but he shook his head making some wide eyed.. "neither has zoro or shanks.." "she just randomly awakened haki then!?" Ussop shrieks

Y/N laughs as she was close to slashing Zoro's scar on his chest from Mihawk and his first spar before a hand chops on her neck making her unconscious.. Mihawk stares down at the women he had to knock unconscious before looking to the wide eyed zoro.. he breathed heavy with a few bloody scars from her blade as it went to its original color.. "the hell-l.." Mihawk picks up the roughed up Y/N and walks to a tree near them laying her against it.. "Zoro Y/N beat your ass!" Luffy laughs before Nami and Ussop punch his head "that's not funny to laugh about idiot!!" Zoro gets up sheathing his blades away and picks up Y/N's jihi..

"She unlocked aranment haki it seems." Zoro looks over to Y/N's unconscious form.. "that smile-e.." Zoro breathes heavy catching his breath.. "eh? What's so wrong about her smile? It looked fun!" Nami glares at Luffy annoyed.. "strawhat-ya.. she must've saw zoro as someone making her go into her last resort.." Luffy tilts his head confused

Robin smiles with a giggle "well at least we know she has haki" "that's not really a good thing robin!!" Ussop shrieks making her giggle once more.. Ace grins "well now we can teach her haki right?" Marco inhales..

.

..

...

*Bonk!*

"You idiot yoi! Your smiling about this right now!?" "Yeah so what?" Ace raises an eyebrow to Marco while rubbing his head with a pout.. "she practically could've killed him Yoi!" Ace's eyes widen "eh? But that's the point of getting stronger before able to kill someone?" Marco facepalms whilst Luffy laughs..

Timeskip

Y/N was in her bedroom looking to Jihi.. she sighs.. "am I even from here.."  Y/N after beating Zoro yesterday was questioning if she even was from here and actually from their world.. though it didn't make sense.. she would've been not her parents kid then but she was.. hell her parents could back it up themselves they look like her and Tyler..

Y/N looks to the letter she received this morning.. she opens the letter and reads it.. as she read it her eye widens shaking with fear and anger..

Dear Y/N.,

I'm sorry for what I've done and to show it I want you to come to visit me. I hear from a little birdie you have two men with you.. never knew your into a threesome kind of kink but that's just you.. if it isn't the case I wanna start over.

-Rick..

Y/N's breathing became faster as panic set in as well as anger.. Rick wrote to her and decided to just..want to suddenly act all lovey dove to her after practically breaking herself.. Y/N grips the letter shaking with anger.. she looks to the sleeping Ace that was next to her.. she sighs.. they weren't together but she always got butterflies when around him.. and she didn't want to make him feel like he made the wrong decision if they did get together..

Y/N inhales getting up and getting dressed into more of a suitable clothing than her pajamas.. she got into a grey turtle neck sweater and jeans with her classic trade mark boots.. she ties her hair into a pony tail before grabbing her wallet and giving Ace a kiss on his head.. he smiles softly in his sleep murmuring something quietly.. she smiles softly before leaving the room and heading downstairs..

Everyone besides Ace was either napping *cough* zoro.. ,playing games, or just talking and minding their business.. she took the opportunity and left the house though sadly one noticed she left.. Sanji raises one of his curly eyebrows to the direction of the front door.. he shrugs it off and continues cooking though he might regret it later if not putting it up before cooking..

Ideas??