Loved You First

"Look guys, I know it's gonna be hard." I desperately tried to convince the group to keep our relationship a secret for now. "I just don't want those reporters up my ass again, okay? I just know they're gonna use this against me. I mean- dating two members of One Direction, what could go wrong?" Harry shifted in his seat uncomfortably. Louis patted him on his leg softly.

"Alright then. If it's what you guys want. We got you're back, always." Zayn stated, speaking for them all. I nodded graciously and went to stand up.

"But what if they find out?" Niall asked.

"Then we go public. We will at some point anyways, but I'm not sure i'm ready for that yet." He seemed to understand where I was coming from. And as I walked to my room, he followed.

"Are you sure you want to do this y/n?" I glanced back at him.

"Of course." I pecked his cheek, standing on my toes to reach them. He smiled as I walked grab my jacket. There was only a month until the tour was over, and the boys had a interview today. I told Niall I'd meet them downstairs, and went to get ready.

As I put on my beige sweater and jeans, I couldn't stop thinking of earlier.

"Niall stop!" I gasped for breath before collapsing in a fit of giggles once more. I often pretended I wasn't ticklish, but Nialler had somehow managed to figure me out.

I retreated to the wall, ready to make a run for it. Eyeing the path to the door, I pushed forwards against Niall's attempt to block me. He grabbed my waist and swung me around, letting go as I hit my bed.

"Rude." He laughed at my comment and said I needed to get better escape plans. How dare he. I jumped off my bed, tackling him, but making sure he wouldn't be hurt. Once he was down, I kissed him quickly before getting my revenge. As he giggled, he attempted to push me off. Taking hold of my thighs, he slowly pulled himself out from under me.

I was out of breath, but I still had some fight in me. However, Liam rapped on the door.

"Can you guys hurry up already? We've got a taxi to catch, and I think we should talk first."

I rolled my eyes dramatically at him and stood up. "Fineee, we're coming mom." The sarcasm dripped off my words and he turned away.

"Make sure to bring a jacket, my dears." He called back at us. Niall and I looked at each other, holding back our laughter. He was so cute when he smiled. That big Irish grin of his was so enticing, but I forced myself out the door, following mother Liam's lead.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back, quickly grabbing my waist and pulling me in for one last kiss.

"One more."

I smiled to myself as I finished putting up my hair. Everything felt right. For once, the stars had aligned and it was finally going my way.

My thoughts trailed to Sammy, but quickly cut off as I tried to think positively. Just be happy y/n, come on.

And I really was.

End of Chapter

A/n!
yoyoyo! our girls finally doing better:)) we love a happy ending...

anywho!! thank you for 20k reads, and all those amazing comments:)) i read them all and y'all are seriously the funniest. plus u get my references!! well- most of them anyways;) have a wonderful day- and lmk if there's anything you'd want to see as i wrap up this story!! till another day!
-jess