Home

Several months later (fr this time)

"Which tie?"
"For the last time: it does not matter. My love, they are crazy about you with a pink tie or green tie."
"Green it is."

I laugh. "That's my leprechaun." Pulling him by his freshly tied tie, I planted a small kiss on his lips.

"Nuh uh- nuh uh get back here right now!" He grabbed my by my waist, yanking my back into him.

"What not enough for you?" Smirking I blow him a kiss. He shakes his head.

"Nah- you can do better- i've seen it myself." I told him to shut it but kissed him again anyway. He pulled my waist in even closer and I smiled into him. This is what love felt like. Waking up beside him each day. Knowing that no matter what I had him and that was enough. He'd always be enough much for me. I pulled away for a moment.

"I love you." He repeated the same words. However it didn't last long as he forced our lips back together.

He began to trail kisses down my neck and I played with his hair softly. This boy.

"EH- HEM?" We immediately separated as if we were two naughty teens caught by an angry mother. But it was not a mother- just sometimes more annoying.

"Yes Louis?" I growled.

"Oh- so terribly sorry- did I interrupt something?" His grin told us he knew the answer. And my scowl told him something I cannot repeat in good faith.

"Anyways- we're leaving now!" As if on cue, the other lads poked their heads out of the doorframe. They grabbed our hands and dragged us to the car. We were headed to my parents house to celebrate thanksgiving dinner. I stared out the window at the falling ombré of leaves. The beauty and warmth of this time of year was reflecting my thoughts. I was so happy.

The tour had finally ended and we were all free to travel anywhere now. But the boys chose to stay with Niall and I for this occasion. I realized something in that moment. I had everything I'd wanted.

A family. My parents and brother were healthy and happy, My friends; Laura, Estelle, Phoebe, the list goes on, they were all making their names in the world. And my boys. My Louis, Zayn, Liam, Harry, and of course Niall. We were all together.

Niall kissed me on the cheek. "What are you thinking about love?" I leaned back on him smiling.

"Oh just Leprechauns and rainbows."

End of chapter

End of book!!

a/n!! OMFG YALL?!?!? WAS THAT OKAY?? I knew I needed to end this goddamn book but I wasn't sure how. I wasn't closure for everything:)) if there's any plot holes lmk and i'll make up some bullshit abt why i did that on purpose etc:)) anywho- thank u all for everything. i never thought about sharing my writing as i don't really think it's overly good however you've all made me feel so amazing:)) the support i get from total strangers is astounding and it really makes me smile. i'm so glad i get to share all these fun fandoms and love for things with you all. it's been an absolute blast-
goodbye u weirdos!!
love me, ur author, me:))