Chapter 6

*• January 2013 •*
- Los Angeles, USA -
~< >~

"YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!" Harry gasped dramatically, his voice breaking up at the end. "How on earth haven't you seen Fresh Prince?"

Addie groaned, hiding her face in her hands. "I know! I'm disappointed in me too. I just... I dunno, never got around to see it."

"No way. You have to have seen it at some point."

"I haven't! I'm sorry."

"That's it. We're watching it together. End of story."

Addie grinned, knowing it would mean even more calls with Harry.

Since Harry was on tour and Addie was in LA still, they'd been doing calls two or three times a week, and texting constantly.

Louis had even joked that Addie was abandoning him for Harry.

The last three weeks had passed by in a flash, filled with endless conversations with Harry, hours rehearsing for RED Tour, and even more time in the studio, working on the next album.

Speaking of...

"Haz, hold on a second," Addie said, opening her voice memos. "Lights flash and we'll run to the bridges," she hummed the melody, "loose lips sink ships all the damn time, not this time."

"Oh, that sounds so cool," Harry commented. "But you need to stop interrupting me all the time."

Harry pouted, looking adorable with his bottom lip pushed out, curls falling messily in front of his face, flashing his light green eyes at her.

He was so gorgeous it physically hurt.

"What can I say, you inspire me, Styles."

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time, 'Cause we never go out of style. We never go out of style.

Fuck. That was such a good line.

But Addie was far too embarassed to record it in front of Harry, so instead she wrote it down, and sent it as a message to her producer, Max Martin.

"I'm flattered," Harry said, a cheshire-cat smile on his face.

Addie bit the inside of her lip, suppressing a smile. "So, tell me... when are you going to be back in town?"

"Miss me already?"

"Maybe," Addie confessed, stretching out the vocal, "What's it you?"

"Well, maybe I miss you too," Harry admitted, trying to make it sound like a joke, but his voice was too low. He meant it. "Anyways, I'm in London right now, rehearsing for tour. Can't get away anytime soon. What about you? Why don't you come and visit?"

Addie changed positions, lying down on her stomach and resting her chin against a pillow. "I can't. I'm stuck in LA because of rehearsals and studio. They want me to finish this album this year."

Addie didn't even have to say who 'they' were. Harry understood better than anyone what Syco were like.

"Seriously? Didn't you put out an album like three months ago?"