Chapter 22

*• May 2013 •*
- Los Angeles, USA -
~< False God >~

IT HAPPENED IN ADDIE'S ROOM.

Addie wasn't sure how they found their way to her mattress, legs tangled up, breathing hard and heavy, consumed by thoughts of wants and needs.

It had all started with Harry sitting on the chair of her desk while Addie organized her room, cleaning things up and reorganizing her bookshelf.

They'd gotten to talking. Which turned to kissing. Which turned to something more.

"Are you sure about this?" Harry murmured, pressing a feather-light kiss to her collarbone.

Electricity tingled through her skin, a heat flushing to her cheeks as her hands explored the softness of his back, the muscles tensing as he shifted his weight.

Addie nodded. "I'm a little bit scared, but... I know it's going to be okay, because it's you." Harry's gaze softened at her words. She concluded, "I don't want anyone else but you."

"You and me," he whispered against her neck, pressing another soft kiss there, "That's my whole world."

Harry blazed a path of fire down her skin, trailing from her collarbones to the valley of her breasts, down to her stomach. He gently tapped her hips, whispering, "Lift your hips, love."

And then he pulled her pants down, whispering sweet nothings, little words of reassurances and praise. Harry murmured, "You're so beautiful."

Harry went slow, checking up on her, guiding her through all this new.

Addie wouldn't have trusted anyone else to see her bare, to see her literally and metaphorically naked. Harry was the only one she wanted, the only one she should have first withs, and hopefully he would be her only first.

And then that was it.

No one really needed to know the details of that night except for the two of them. It was something sacred just for them.

A night where every touch was heaven, every new sensation made her gasp and revel in the sweetness. It was new and unfamiliar, but it was comfortable and it was filled with love, because it was Harry.

The one person she would trust to see her bare, to break her apart and stitch her back together seamlessly. Addie knew she would never get hurt with Harry, knew it would never be tinged with regret.

It was a prayer to new beginnings, worshiping their love in the most intimate way possible.

It was a false god they would worship to their ending days.

~• END OF PART 3 •~

a/n: so this is it. that's how it ends. i know it's really short to be considered a chapter, but i didn't feel explicit smut was the way to go, because
1) addie is a minor and it feels icky
2) i'm shit at writing smut
3) i wanted their first time to be about making love and about the bond and the trust behind it

also, HOLY SHIT TAYLOR IN MEXICO I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT FOR SO LONG. i'm literally going to cry if i don't get tickets.

i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, remember to vote and comment because i crave validation. love ya <3