DELETED SCENE: HORROR MOVIE

[DELETED SCENE]

The following is a deleted scene. It wasn't adapt for any of the chapters and was then drafted.

*• February/March 2013 •*
- London, UK -
~< Horror Movies >~

ADDIE WAS ON THE VERGE OF PEEING HER PANTS.

But she wouldn't admit it, not even at gunpoint. Especially not in front of the boys.

They were on Louis' couch, watching a horror movie. At that moment, Addie completely despised Niall for insisting on a horror movie and Zayn for recommending this absolute shit storm.

Addie wasn't scared of many things. And the few fears she had she managed to keep secret and maintain a straight face when having to face those fears head-on.

But horror movies?

They scared the living shit out of her.

Addie thought the root of the problem came from that time in fourth grade when she'd stayed over at Katie Holmes' house and they'd watched The Shining. Ten-year-old Addie hadn't taken kindly to the movie.

But everyone had been so eager to watch the movie, and Addie refused to admit she was afraid. No need to seem weak, especially in front of the boys, who wouldn't ever let her live it down and would tease her relentlessly for it.

Nevertheless, they were thirty minutes into the movie, and it was getting progressively harder for Addie not to get startled at every jumpscare.

It got worse because fucking Liam had to suggest they turn the lights off (Liam was now dead to Addie).

Addie had to settle for being extremely stiff, grinding her jaw to keep from yelping or making an embarrassing sound.

And then finally, she needed a breather, a moment to relax away from everyone else. Addie stood up, muttering, "Bathroom."

And then she knocked her foot against the table, her vision shitty in the dim lighting. Addie inhaled sharply at the pain shooting up and down her foot.

Harry then stood up, grabbing Addie by her shoulders. "C'mon, I'll lead you."

Addie glanced back at him, bewildered, but he steered her down the corridor, avoiding any furniture and then opened a door.

"I'll wait outside, yeah?" Harry said, most likely smiling from the warm tone of his voice.

Addie nodded, embarrassed at having to be escorted to the bathroom like a child. "Okay."

She locked the door behind her, breathing deeply to try and stay calm. In her mind, she replayed the feeling of Harry's warm and slightly rough hands on her shoulders.

Addie swore she could still feel the heat of his skin on hers. And with only a small dose, she'd already turned into an addict, craving for another taste.

Looking in the mirror, she adjusted her hair, fluffing it up and messing it about. As if Harry would be able to see Addie in the darkness.

Nonetheless, she couldn't have her hair look flat when she went back out there.

After another deep breath, and a reminder not to be a complete idiot, Addie opened the bathroom door, the yellow light washing over Harry's face.