Chapter 14

*• April 2013 •*
- Los Angeles, USA -
~< Blood Related and Spilled>~

HARRY WAS SHIRTLESS IN HER KITCHEN. And Addie was ready to scream (or cream?).

When she woke up to an empty bed, she didn't think much of it, used to being alone. And then Harry's duffel bag in the corner reminded her there was someone who spent the night beside her.

Addie sighed, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She ran a brush through her hair, and then went out to explore her house and try to find her boyfriend.

The smell of pancakes lured her into the kitchen, where a half-naked Harry was cooking pancakes with headphones plugged in and humming along to the song.

Addie smiled at the soft sight. And then he moved his arm, and unintentionally flexed his back, making her freeze, eyes wide like a deer in headlights.

Harry had yet to notice Addie was in the kitchen with him, and she was grateful because she was currently trying to stop herself from hyperventilating.

And then he finally turned around, and Addie inhaled sharply, a shiver going up and down her spine.

He had a large butterfly tattooed on his stomach, that seemed almost to flap its wings with each breath he took, and then there were a pair of swallows on his upper chest.

Addie tried to focus on his tattoos instead of his very shirtless body. But she was sure she was tomato res by this point.

"Hi," Harry said, giving her a warm grin. He was all soft curves with his cheeks and dimples, a contrast to the angles and sharpness of his body. "How are you?"

"Okay," Addie squeaked, and then cleared her throat. "Uh, good morning."

"Morning," Harry answered cheerily, oblivious to the effect he was having on her. He stepped forward, turning the stove off and walking up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Harry hugged her, resting his chin against her shoulder. Despite being a lot bigger than her, he wrapped himself around her as if she would protect him from everything.

"Sorry I invaded your kitchen, I wanted to surprise you," Harry mumbled as Addie pressed soft kisses to the side of his head.

"Invade my kitchen all you want, pretty boy."

Harry smiled into the crook of her neck. And then he mumbled, his lips brushing against her skin each time he spoke, "I love when you call me that."

"You like being called pretty boy?" Addie repeated, keeping her voice soft and delicate, to match all the softness of him.

Harry nodded, pressing himself closer to her. "Yeah... 'S that okay?"

"More than okay, love," Addie murmured, grabbing his face and tilting it until he was looking her in the eyes, "Never feel ashamed of what you love, especially not around me, 'kay?"

Harry seemed to turn shy under her gaze, avoiding her eyes as he was flustered. "Okay."

Addie gave him a quick kiss. "Now... breakfast?"