BONUS CHAPTER: THE DRUNK KISS

*• February 2012 •*
- London, UK -
~< ' Friendly' Kissing >~
or
~< That One Time Addie Made Out With Niall>~

[ADDIE'S POV]

ADDIE MADE OUT WITH NIALL ONCE.

If you asked her how it happened, she'd tell you she didn't remember and it would be the truth.

Although she knew the events leading up to the infamous kiss that made headlines in every major magazine and tabloid, Addie herself couldn't recall the kiss.

Everything Addie could recall was this:

It was two days after the Brits and it was Addie's last full day in London before she left to go back to LA, and she wanted to take full advantage of being able to drink at 16 and get blackout drunk.

It took a bit of persuasion, but eventually she managed to convince Niall and Zayn to go out with her. Niall wanted to have fun and Zayn just wanted to get drunk.

Liam ended up tagging along because he thought no one in their group was mature enough to be cautious. Aka, to babysit.

But Addie knew by now that Niall and Liam would be the ones who ended up the most drunk, and Zayn would end up being their drive home.

They went to some club that Liam apparently always visited. The boys liked it because it was private and you could get in and no one would take your picture.

No one had to know that One Direction partied and drank like every other young adult.

Addie wore a little black dress that had been shoved to the back of her suitcase for too long, wore some boots with a heel and packed some flats in her bag for when her feet got sore. Her hair was straight, the same way it was every day now.

Addie ordered a round of shots to get them started, as a warm up for what was to come.

As predicted, Zayn opted out and Liam grabbed both of their shots and drank them himself.

An hour and several drinks later, Addie started to really loosen up, and pulled Niall onto the dance floor to dance with him.

Niall danced horribly, but neither of them cared. Niall was too drunk to be embarassed, and Addie just wanted to have fun with friends.

And maybe the grinding that ensued during the dancing was a good gateway to the kiss that happened later.

But then, when Addie and Niall returned to their table, only to find that both Zayn and Liam missing, they decided to have a few more drinks.

Somewhere around that time, Niall and Addie made out. She didn't remember when or how, she only knew that the next morning she woke up with a pounding headache, sore feet and photos of her and Niall all over the internet.

It was a PR fiasco, sure. And maybe they got yelled at quite a lot by management, but hey, a night of fun is a night of fun, right?

[NIALL'S POV]

NIALL REMEMBERED EVERY LITTLE DETAIL OF HOW THAT NIGHT WENT DOWN.