REMODELED

PART 6
PROLOGUE

-•-
|
-•-

ADELAIDE HEATHERS CAUGHT IN ANOTHER SEX SCANDAL!

'WHAT A SLUT!' FORMER ADELAIDE HEATHERS BACKUP DANCER SAYS

WHY ADELAIDE HEATHERS NEEDS TO TURN HER CAREER AROUND

ANOTHER NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN FOR ADELAIDE HEATHERS

ADELAIDE HEATHERS CAUGHT KISSING LEGENDARY MOVIE STAR CHRIS OMAR

EVERY ONE OF ADELAIDE HEATHERS' LATEST BOY TOYS

ADELAIDE HEATHERS TO MAKE BROADWAY DEBUT

1989 WORLD TOUR: ADELAIDE HEATHERS ANNOUNCES BRAND NEW TOUR

ADELAIDE HEATHERS QUITS ON BROADWAY: OR DOES BROADWAY QUIT ON HER?

LATE TO REHEARSALS AND LATE TO HER PERIOD: ADELAIDE HEATHERS TEENAGE PREGNANCY

THE STARDOM OF BRITNEY SPEARS AND THE MESSINESS OF LINDSAY LOHAN: AN INSIGHT ON ADELAIDE HEATHER'S WRECK OF A CAREER

ADELAIDE HEATHERS: COCAINE OR JUST CRAZY?

WHY 1989 IS ADELAIDE HEATHERS' BEST RECORD TO DATE: AND WHY IT'S HER MOST VULNERABLE PIECE YET

Four years of outstanding music, beginning from her early debut to fame at a mere 12 years of age, to the youngest person to attend a Met Gala, the youngest person to win a Grammy Award, transforming into a pop princess in her fourth studio album,...

Four years of outstanding music, beginning from her early debut to fame at a mere 12 years of age, to the youngest person to attend a Met Gala, the youngest person to win a Grammy Award, transforming into a pop princess in her fourth studio album, RED, a country-pop hybrid that set the tone for her youth; it all lead to a total of 16 tracks on one single record. 1989.

It all starts on December 31th of 2013, at 11:45 p.m, a mere fifteen minutes before midnight, Adelaide Heathers take to instagram to announce the first single of her new album will be released on January 1st. And when the clock strikes midnight and we bid goodbye to the old year and greet 2014 with open arms, we see the death of the old Adelaide Heathers, and begin to see the rise of the pop princess, ready to conquer a new genre of music.

The 17-year-old greets the stage of Good Morning America with a cool face and a steady heartbeat, an ocean blue and sandy beige microphone in hand as the catchy drumbeat carefully manufactured by her and Max Martin's collaborative work plays. She starts her new life with the ironic first verse, 'I stay out too late/ Got nothing in my brain/ That's what people say'.