BONUS CONTENT: 1989 (AV)

1989 (Addie's Version)

A quick analysis of 1989 (Addie's Version) cover compared to the Stolen Version.

In honor of the upcoming re-recording of 1989

While in the original cover art for 1989, Addie's face is hidden, in the re-recording, her face and grin is clearly visible.

This is a representation of how Addie's view on the entirety of the 1989 album has changed. It no longer feels like a compilation of the isolation, sadness and heartbreak she felt at the moment. Instead, Addie views it as a milestone to see how far she's come, both in her relationship with Harry and in her personal life.

It represents the progress she's made, and she now stops viewing 1989 as a representation of her misery, and instead as a whirlwind of good and bad, the challenges and obstacles she's overcome.

Addie is Out of the Woods, and she can now look back at the trees looming over her and appreciate their beauty. She no longer feels alone and anxious, she's happy and fulfilled.

1989 is about the joys of a relationship even at its breaking point, enjoying life and friendship even when you're at your lowest.

Addie is no longer shying away from all of it, and is instead embracing it with open arms and a wide smile.

~•~

A/N: small little tidbit i wrote that i wanted y'all to see

hope you enjoyed this little something, remember to vote and comment because i crave validation. love ya <3