Chapter 28

*• July 2013 •*
- Chelsea, UK -
~< Church Bells Ring >~

HARRY IN A SUIT WAS THE GREATEST THING ADDIE HAD EVER SEEN. She tried to play it cool, but she was sure he could convince her to do anything with that white shirt and the slicked back hair.

Sadly, the curls weren't as evident with his hair combed this way, but Addie couldn't stop staring at him anyways.

"Addie?" Harry asked, frowning lightly.

"Hm?" She hummed absentmindedly, too focused on one little curl by his ear that had escaped the hair gel.

Harry smiled shyly. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful," Addie admitted without hesitation. "And I like looking at you." He chuckled nervously, ducking his head to hide his flushed face. "And you're even prettier when you blush."

Harry inhaled sharply, almost a gasp. She knew that sound. It was the sound he made when she'd done something right. Usually she only heard it in bed, however...

"You like being my pretty boy?"

Harry inhaled shakily, hugging her and hiding his face in her neck. "Addie," he whined. She very lightly ran her nails down his back. A whisper of what she could do. He shivered at the feather-light sensation. "Baby..."

"You sound so desperate..." Addie whispered into his ear, and then pulled him back. She gazed into his eyes. "Too bad you have... two minutes before you have to be downstairs for the ceremony." Harry's eyes were pleading. "Sorry baby."

"Addie..."

"Yes?"

"I can't go downstairs like this," Harry whispered, as if it were a secret no one could hear. But no one else was in the room.

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Because...?"

"My pants." He gestured. Addie looked down and fought a snicker seeing the new tightness in his pants, and a very clear outline. "It's not funny!"

"No, of course it's not," Addie managed to get out between uncontrollable giggles. "It's very much not funny."

"Addie! I have two minutes before I get a shit ton of pictures taken of me," Harry whined, "These pictures are going to be forever remembered. I'm going to have to show these pictures to my kids, okay?"

"Then you better calm yourself down," Addie fought to keep the smile from her face, but the corners of her lips were twitching. "You have to get downstairs in one minute, and I'm meeting the boys in the lobby. See ya."

"Addie!" Harry called after her as she shut the door of the hotel room.

Today was Anne's wedding, and it was being hosted in the outskirts of the city. Most of the guests were staying at the hotel adjoined to the huge field where the ceremony itself would be. Including Harry and Addie. Who each had their separate rooms, but chose to secretly spend the night in the same room.