clothes

You couldn't wait to drape the tight fabric uncomfortably hugging your skin, almost sticking to it, over your head.

The dress was so tight it made you feel like it was your second skin. But warmer, clampier and stickier.

The moment you stepped inside the house, you could hear the boys - your brother with his friends - talking loudly from his room, which was right next to yours. You silently closed the door and scurried to your room without bothering to greet them.

You just had to change your clothes. Finally, after getting through the whole afternoon wearing that dress.

Prior to leaving home that day, you had anticipated C/n, one of your brother's friends, seeing you in such a dress (he was over at your house before you left, and was still there when you came - it was typical of the boys being here so much), revealing more skin than was needed, fabric hugging your every curve. You wanted to know what he'd think. If you could make him nervous.

You knew the dress looked good on you, after all. But after spending so many hours in it, you were sure as hell looking forward to getting it off.

He never saw you as you were leaving, though, and now you couldn't be bothered enough to make the effort and go to your brother's room, greeting everyone while still wearing it.

Just take the damned fabric off.

As soon as you shut the door to your room, you let your bag fall to the floor.

You had just attended a concert your art school was organizing, playing a song on the piano. Even though your part was short, you needed to dress up and be there from start to end.

Finally home, you began to fumble for the zipper on the back of your dress, somewhat unzipping it. Immediately pulling the fabric off, you were just pulling it off your head when your door opened.

"Won't even greet me?" a voice said in a teasing tone. You knew there was a smirk plastered on his face.

You pulled the fabric off completely, discarding it on the floor. As you did so, you were met with C/n's face looking you up and down, standing in the doorframe.

"Would you mind closing the door back as it was? I'm changing, if you haven't noticed," you replied with irritation. You were standing in front of him in only a bra and panties, and while the fact did not phase you all that much (the underwear was even less revealing than your swimsuit), you weren't quite enjoying it, too.

"If you wish so." Instead of stepping out, he took a step in, closing the door to lean on it, still watching you.

You gulped and frowned at his move, but knew there was no point arguing.

No respect whatsoever.

You couldn't help but shiver under his scrutinizing gaze, his eyes bringing a warn tingling to the places where they'd wandered.

Hugging your body to try hide from him, you turned your back to him and went to your closet, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a tee.

You pulled your legs through the holes and wiggled your hips as you pulled the lem up to your waist, putting the t-shirt on afterwards, all the while still being turned away from him.

Sneaking glances to the mirror, you could see him looking at you as you changed, eyes tracing every inch of bare skin you showed, lingering on certain places longer than needed.

You felt much better after putting it on yourself, the soft fabric hanging loose around you.

Turning around, C/n was still there, his eyes still glued to you.

"Now that you're here, can you at least help with something?" you asked, walking closer to him.

"With what?" His voice was strained and hooded, his eyes suddenly looking everywhere but you as if he realized just now what kind of situation he was in.

"My necklace." You showed him the thin, silver chain you had around your neck, which you put on for the occasion of the concert. "Unclasp it for me?" you pleaded.

He nodded and you turned your back to him one more time, breathing softly as you felt his hands graze above your shoulders.

From the corner of your eye, you glanced into the mirror. C/n was carefully hovering over you, his hands unsure in the air and face flashed a shade of red which hadn't been there before.

It was your turn to smirk.

"Are you getting all shy on me after seeing me almost naked?"

He gulped and took a deep breath, his fingers slowly coming to your neck to take hold of the chain. He fumbled with it for a few seconds, nervous hands having trouble to detach the ends, and then slowly letting it loose, lifting it up over your head. He took your arm and placed the chain into your palm, his head bending downwards just the tiniest bit, his breath hot on your skin.

"There you go," he said in a low voice.

"Thanks," you whispered back and hid the necklace away in your jewelry box.

Then, turning round to meet his gaze, his cheeks still crimson red, his hands fidgeting, you said, "Now, do you mind letting me through? I still need to greet the others."

He hastily stepped aside, opening the door for you while nodding and almost tripping over his own feet, you passed by him and he followed shortly after, embarrassed and blushing.