back for birthday (requested)

You had always meant to wait until you were at least 18 to lose your virginity.

"Are you sure?"

Despite the plan to wait until turning 18, you still found  yourself nodding to the naked boy above you.

Still, you actually never imagined your day to turn out like this.

The morning was quite ordinary and there were no events hinting something like this may happen. Well, maybe ordinary isn't the best word to describe it - your best friend, who was also your crush, returned home for his birthday.

C/n was studying in a city farther away from the hometown of the both of you, and so he lived there in the dorms right on the school campus, returning back home only for holidays and special occasions.

Of course, you'd keep in touch while he was away, texting and calling and facetiming together all the time, telling the other the newest gossips from school, about their lives and things that had happened.

You didn't know he was coming back for his birthday - he meant it as a surprise for you, not telling you and avoiding the answer when you asked. That only led you to believe he's not coming but just didn't want to tell you.

But then, before lunch, you heard the doorbell ringing and a familiar voice greeting your mother, who went to open the door for whoever it was standing outside in front of them.

Immediately dashing to the door, you found no other than your best friend grinning widely at you from the doorstep. Not wasting any more second, you jumped up at him, engulfing him in a hug.

"What are you doing here?" you half asked, half shouted into his ear from excitement.

He laughed and squeezed you in his arms. "Surprised?"

"I thought you weren't coming!" You playfully hit his arm when you unwrapped your arms from around one another, motioning for him to come inside.

"How could I not? It's been a while since I've last seen my bestie, I missed you!" he said without any shame or hesitation.

You waited until he took off his shoes, then immediately grabbed his arm and pulled him along to your room (C/n still greeted your father on the way as well, being polite to your parents as always).

"You need to tell me everything that happened! How are you?"

You both got seated on your bed while you bombarded him with countless questions, unable to keep calm after not seeing him for months.

He laughed at your eager behavior and put a finger to your lips, shushing you. "Hey, I'm going to stay here for a few days, we still have plenty of time to catch up." Gazing up into your eyes, he held your steady gaze. "Let's just enjoy being with each other for now."

The way he said it, even though you knew he meant is as friends, best friends, you could not help yourself but imagine how it would be to be with one another in a different sense, not just friendship binding you together. And the way his eyes never left yours, but gazed deeply into them, into your own soul, you swore you could feel something which left a hopeful desire in you.

You saw something flash through his eyes and realized he felt it as well.

You carefully removed his finger from your lips, grabbing his hand to pull it lower.

Then, before you had a chance to evaluate your next move, you found yourself leaning forward and suddenly, your lips were firmly against his ones. Grasping his neck, you held him and kissed him.

At first, it was only one sided, you were the only one moving your lips, but after a few seconds, he let go of all his hesitation and uncertainty, kissing you back with just as much force, if not even needier. His hands traveled to your waist and gripped, steadying you in place as his head pushed closer and closer towards yours to deepen your heated kiss, even though there was not an inch of free space left between you.

You pulled away, gasping for breath and opening your wide eyes to look at him. He was staring back at you, just as breathless, his chest moving up and down in rapid movements, his cheeks a little flushed. You were sure you own cheeks were red, too.

You crashed against each other again, with him pushing you down to lay on the mattress as your lips molded against one another. Both of your hands mapped his whole body.

"Lunch's ready!" Your mother's shout brought you back to reality - C/n towering atop you with his hands on both sides of your head, your lips slightly swollen, hair in a tangled mess.

C/n gave a slight smile, almost a smirk. "I should get going."

After telling your mother for the millionth time that no, he won't eat lunch at yours because his parents already cooked a welcome feast for him to celebrate, she let him go back to his own place.

Before he left, though, he whispered a question in your ear, "sleep over tonight?"

"Definitely."

Then it was evening, after long hours of boring afternoon, and you finally left your house to visit him for a sleepover.

He smiled at you as he opened the door and took a step aside to let you in, going to him room to spend some time before dinner was ready. You kept throwing glances at each other, but none of you mentioned the events from the morning.

There was a tension between you, but it didn't feel all that uncomfortable at all.

Then, things escalated quite quickly.

His parents called you down for dinner.

You watched a movie.

You were kissing.

Laying in bed.

And somehow, your clothes were suddenly on the ground.

"If it hurts, tell me and I'll stop," he reminded you once again, after assuring you were actually fine with doing it there and then - he knew of your initial plan to wait until you were 18, well, but some plans could be changed.

Like this one - it felt just right to continue with what you were doing, feeling C/n's kisses and touches all around your body.

Letting go of all the plans of waiting to lose your virginity, you let yourself get infused by the moment, by the overwhelming feelings and love.