best friend's brother (requested)

You were kind of nervous to sleep over at your best friend's house, not gonna lie. But it wasn't like you had never slept over at hers nor the reason for your queasiness wasn't a fight between you - since you didn't have one - but rather, the reason for your stomach twisting was her brother, older by a year.

It was a good kind of nervous, though. As much as you were excited for the sleepover, you were excited to see C/n too.

Even though you knew he probably didn't think of you the same and saw you only as his little sister's best friend. Even though you had spent lot of time with him as well, when he crashed your and his sister's hang outs, or refused to leave you two alone when you were at their house if he happened to be bored.

The corner of your lips involuntarily quirked up as you remembered some of those times.

Oh, when you had a girlies night, painting your nails and braiding your hair, he came over and claimed he wants to have his nails done too, and his hair braided too - while also claiming it must be done by you, not his sister because "my sister would make it look bad on purpose" or so was his excuse - which resulted in his nails painted f/c and little braids spiking out of his head, which looked somehow adorable on him.

Oh, when y/bff bleached a strand of your hair and he stormed into the bathroom to tell his sister he wants a strand bleached too.

Oh, when you complained you were hungry and he immediately strolled into the kitchen shouting, "did I hear Y/n is hungry?" while getting to cook something for you at once.

Oh, when he remembered your birthday and called you and got you a gift.

Oh, or when you accidentally forgot your phone at y/bff's house and he came to your house to give it back to you, and then you found more than a few shirtless selfies of his in your gallery - you had kept the photos up until now.

You didn't even realize you had stopped pacing your room and stood awkwardly in the middle, with your pyjamas in your hands as you were about to pack them, with a fond smile on your lips.

Oh, and the time when you had a sleepover and you forgot your pyjamas, so he lend you his t-shirt and shorts?

You shook your head vigorously to clear it. You should've been on your way to their house already.

You speed packed the last necessities like some snacks and a toothbrush, and hurriedly left the house. You stopped on the front porch, though, seeing the person leaning against the car parked in front of your house.

And your stomach did another flip upside down.

"C/n?" you called out the name of your best friend's brother. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi, Y/n," he replied, "I came to drive you, of course."

You didn't ask him to drive you. But you remembered how y/bff told you about him getting his driver's license and how he always wanted to drive everywhere ever since.

"Oh, thanks," you sheepishly smiled at his gesture. "Did you wait long?" you asked, aware of how late you are.

His laughed sounded like music to your ears. "Long enough to be afraid you had left through some secret back door without me seeing you."

As you neared the car, he opened the passenger's door for you and waited for you to get seated before closing it and running round the car to sit in his own driver's seat.

"Sorry for making you wait. If I knew you'd come, I would've hurried a bit more," you confessed.

"If you knew, it'd kill the surprise," he answered back. "Besides, what took you so long anyway?"