clothes 2 (requested)

"yo, c/n, did you see my-" you halted in your step as in your sentence as well. you were midway through the doorstep of c/n's room, your foot hovering in the air above the floor.

c/n was standing in the middle of his room, shirtless, with his chest turned to you and on full display. there was a shirt still tucked halfway up on his head as he was just taking it off.

he said something you couldn't hear since it was right at the moment as he made he motion to swat the shirt he had away from his head and discard it onto the chair.

only then did you realize you should probably say something. "shit, sorry!"

you shut the door close with a little bit more force than was necessary, making it echo.

"wait, y/n!" you heard him call out at you from his room. then, his head peeked out from inside as he opened the door slightly. "can you actually come help me?" he sounded embarrassed to ask.

you turned around on your heels, confused. does he need helping taking off his tee?

or... pants?

your cheeks reddened.

gosh, y/n. what are you thinking?

you turned your head slightly sideways and raised your eyebrows at him, waiting for him to elaborate.

"i mean," he scratched his neck sheepishly, "i need help deciding which shirt goes better with the pants i'm wearing." he stepped out of him room, still without anything covering his chest, only with a pair of pants hanging down his waist. he looked down at them, then back at you, eyes practically pleading.

you nodded, still a little flustered. but you thought it was cute, how he asked for your help so that he would look better. not that anything could make him look bad, you thought.

"...y/n? you seem to be enjoying the view a lot," his voice suddenly called out at you, smirking. you realized he had been waving at you to come in, but you zoned out for a second, thinking about him.

instantly snapping back to reality, you didn't answer anything, just shook your head and scowled.

you followed him into his room, sitting down on his bed without waiting for his invitation. you've been in c/n's room countless of times since you two spent so much time together just hanging out at each other's places (being a friend of your brother meant a friend of yours, too), you felt there as comfortable as at your own home. he didn't mind you being so comfortable as well.

he already had a shirt or two sprawled across his chair, but he went to his closet to fish out more, hangers clacking against each other- and put on the first one. he pulled it over his head, slicking it down to make any crinkles disappear. "how does this one look?"

"it's... you could maybe pull it off?" your voice wavered, not really wanting to tell him that it was the most hideous piece of clothing you've ever seen.

he gave you a disbelieving stare. "if you don't like it, just tell me. it's a no, then." he took it off and discarded it onto the chair, making the mound of fabric slightly higher.

he put on another one.

you had to admit he really had a nice body.

the work, y/n. the work. what was underneath didn't matter.

"this one?" he circled around and looked into his own mirror leaned against the wall. "i think this looks alright."

no, that still wasn't it. why had c/n such a bad taste of fashion sometimes?

"no, it doesn't. let me choose," you suggested, coming over to look at the remaining shirts he took out of his closet. you rummaged through the different fabrics and styles before picking out one you really liked and thought would match the pants perfectly. "try this one." you handed him the piece of clothing.

he put it on, muscles flexing and loosening with the motion.

it fit him nicely. "looks good," you showed him a thumbs up, "i like it."

he checked himself out in the mirror, slicking the shirt down neatly. "i knew you wouldn't disappoint."

"what are you dressing up for, anyway?" you asked, ignoring his comment, although it made your heart jump.

"i'm going on a date," he said casually.

your heart dropped into your stomach. "oh."

he caught your gaze in the mirror. he turned around to bore his e/c orbs into yours. "with you. will you go on a date with me?"

was this boy for real?