strawberries and chocolate 2 (requested)

it was valentine's day again. the day in the year dedicated to lovers. to love in general.

it was red and hearts and cotton candy everywhere, parents buying chocolate for their kids and couples holding hands. an old grandpa was smiling at his wife on the bench.

the least to say, everyone looked happy.

except you.

there was a frown etched on your forehead.

your train was delayed due to repairing a part of the rails. you had a date scheduled with your boyfriend at the restaurant - now, you're probably just going to miss your reservation.

as if he could sense your thoughts telepathically, your phone vibrated in your pocket. b/f was calling you.

"hey, babe," he greeted as soon as you picked up the phone, placing it next to your ear.

"hi," you peeped.

"where are you?"

"still at the station," you sighed, "they had just delayed the train by one more half an hour."

"they did? that's too bad," you could hear the disappointment in b/f's voice. you felt sorry.

"i know," you agreed. as you looked around at the people waiting next to you, they wore the same expressions of irritation and annoyance like you. "we probably won't be able to make it for the reservation in time. sorry."

"nah, babe. it's not your fault," he assured you. even though you knew he was right, you still felt sorry. he made all that effort to find a restaurant that still had an available table for valentine's and now, it will turn into nothing.

"but-"

"no buts. hey, i'll make sure there still is a delicious dinner waiting for you when you get home," he promised and you smiled at the thought. your boyfriend was a fairly good cook - no, a heavenly one. just the thought alone made your mouth water. although he did not cook that often, his dishes were always the best.

still, the atmosphere won't be the same at home as somewhere in a fancy restaurant. and you had made all that effort to dress up, putting on a very appealing dress and make up and all.

but well, what could be done?

you'll have to celebrate valentine's in the depths of your own apartment rather than letting yourselves get served by all the waiters and chefs at a restaurant. besides, you will have to wash the dishes.

but hey, why look at the disadvantages?

perhaps it will be more romantic. more intimate than you could be in public. more spicy and teasing. more kissing, too.

no use to think about it, anyway. but it occupied you well enough while you waited for the train to come, its arrival at last getting announced by the station's speaker and the following screeching of the train's brakes.

from then on, it was an hour or so till you will be home.

you texted b/f to let him know you are on your way already.

~~~

"hey!" the boy you called your boyfriend greeted you at the door by giving you a big fat hug, picking you off the ground slightly.

"hi," you replied, already feeling his kiss on your lips. he never really waited for you to say something back. "sorry about being late again."

he shook his head with a smile. "don't worry about that. i don't mind cooking for you at all."

soon enough, a smell entered your nose.

"what is that? smells delicious," you asked, taking off your jacket to reveal the suggestive dress you were wearing.

b/f eyed you up and down before choosing his answer. "it's just fav/dish. but i bet you're more delicious," he backed you up into the wall.

"oh, really? care to taste?"

his eyes went wild with desire and desperation. "if you let me," his voice trailed off, shushed into expectant silence.

"i'm hungry," you said. "let's eat first. we'll see what comes after." winking at him, you pushed him off and strolled into the kitchen.

he groaned, but followed you nonetheless.

~~~

you set the fork down onto your now empty plate and licked your lips, savoring the last bite of the meal b/f prepared.

"this," you said determinedly, looking at him firmly, "was the best thing i've eaten. ever."

he chuckled at you. "i'm glad you like it." after placing both your plates into the sink, he walked to your chair from the place he originally sat at, opposite you, and pulled the chair with you from under the table. he grabbed you by the waist to suggest he wanted you to stand up. "now, let me have a bite," he whispered, eyes darkened and hands firmer on your waist. he lifted you onto the table.

instinctively, you wrapped your legs around his torso as he kissed you passionately, standing between your legs. "i couldn't wait for you to come today," he confessed when he broke the kiss for a breath.

"i missed you, too," you cooed with a smile, burying your hands in his hair. you let him kiss you on the whole face, traveling lower to your jawline, neck, collarbones.

"this dress lookes so fricking good on you, babe," b/f muttered, opening his eyes after the kiss to sink all of you in them. his hands moved from your waist to your hands, trailing up and down your arms.

there was a glint in his e/c eyes. "hey, babe, tell me. what's your most favourite place to be kissed at?" his tone was set low. "let me guess."

your skin became hotter as he neared your face again, placing a kiss on your lips. "is it here?" without waiting for an answer, his head moved lower to suck on your neck again. "or here?"

a pool of heat spread in your belly when he traveled even lower, feeling his nose make a line down your belly as his face was so close to your clothed skin. he pulled up your dress and kissed the inner part of your thigh. "maybe here..."

he glanced at you as you took in a deep breath. his fingers move upward your thighs, disappearing under the skirt of your dress. "or here perhaps, babe?" he stuck out his tongue, licking your thigh all the way up before his head vanished under your skirt, too.

~~~~

aaaaand this is about as spicy as im willing to write help im cringing already but i hope its good and you like it?