1

The grey clouds were covering the sky. Seems like it was all ready to rain. The weather was pleasant enough in the summer of june. It was relief to have cool breeze all around. Within few minutes the droplets from the clouds kissed the earth. Turning the soil moisture and that heavily smell surrounds the village.

The kids run out to play in the rain. And a 11 year old girl frowns and sit down sadly watching the clouds.

"Amma humara anaaj ki phasal iss baar barbaad ho jayegi" she said mentally praying the rain to stop.

The old lady smiled at her grand daughter and said, "Al - Ghani ki bandi hokar aesa mat bola karo Dil"

"Toh kesa bolu Amma? Ap dua kare na ki baarish ruk jaaye..humari mehnat sab zaya chali jayegi" this time the girl had tears in her eyes. She rubbed away her tear with the back if her hand.

"Areey meri bachi.. usne tume or muje paida kiya h toh baki sab bhi socha hi hoga" said her grandmother.

"Kese?" The girl asked naively.

"Waqt par sab malom ho jayega.." said the old lady and served her a bowl of boiled rice.

The girl had her lunch and layed down on the mat witnessing the clouds.

The old lady layed by her side. After and hour or so and man with a phone in his hand comes..

"Beejan.. apki behan ka phone aya h.. apko shehar bulaya h abhi" the man informed and went away. He was the sar panch of the village.

The old lady got tensed and sat thinking about the matter. While Dil got engrossed playing with her clay utensils.

---

"Or kaha h apka shehzada?" Asked dadajaan glaring at his wife.

Dadijaan just frowned and tried to call her favourite grandson again. But his phone was going off. She sighed and said, "Hyzin kaam me hoga.."

She knew that this was the worst excuse.

Dadajaan glared her and marched towards the stairs.

"Usse sudhar de aap warna mujse bura koi nhi hoga..!" Said dadajaan and went to their room.

After a span of hour, Hyzin was found entering the house in his regular routine, drunk.

Dadijaan feared that if dadajaan sees him again like this.. he will not wait to kick him out if the house.
She helped him to layed on his bed. And removed his shoes. Hyzin was blabbering something. She just sat by his side and whispered.
"Kyu karte ho aesa?"

"Sukooooon.... dida sukoon chahye muje...bss sukooon!" Hyzin says and dozed off.

The very next morning, Hyzin was standing carelessly not listening to his Dadajaan's lecture. Dadijaan glared him and he winked back.

"Ap sudahr jaao Hyzin warna humse bura koi nhi" dadajaan yelled angrily.

"Apse bura koi h bhi nhi!" Hyzin said smoothly and continued.

"Meri dida ko kyu tang karte h? Galti me karta hu toh muje daante meri dida ko nhi" Hyzin said looking at his dida. Who just facepalmed at his audacity.

"Tum ab bache nhi ho!" Dadajaan said.

"Or ap jawaan nhi h.. araam se baat kare dadu.. khasi ho gayi toh?" Hyzin says and pulls a chair for him.

Dadajaan shakes his head and says,"pta nhi kispe gaya h!"

"Apke bete pe!" Hyzin says and Dadijaan smacked his head.

"Sudhar jao.. acha lagta h kya jawaan bacha ghar me sharab pi kar aaye! Or chor do ye sab awara gardiya... ab jawaan ho..  " said Dadijaan.

"Q? Jawani me ye sab karne ka discount nhi milta?" He joked and went out.
Dadajaan glared at his disappearing figure.

"Kahi aesa na ho ye zindagi bharr pachtaye..!"

--

Hyzin drove to his apartment. There he organised a party with his friends and also called some dancers for the entertainment. He was into every bad thing. Even his friends were soo done with him.

"Hyzin ... ek bss kar kitna piyega?" Asked his friend.

"Q? Tere baap ke peso se pii rha hu me! Hatt jaa!" Hyzin yelled and pushed him away.

Meanwhile a dancer approached towards him.

"Kya baat h janab... preshan lagte h" she said seductively.

"Kahi or muh maaro jao!" He pushed her aside. But she slipped and her head hits a showpiece. Which leads to an injury and she was taken to hospital. Someone also called police and again Hyzin was in trouble.

This time his dadajaan was soo done with him. He just appointed a lawyer and filled the formalities. Hyzin picked up his jacket and went near his car.

His lawyer came by his side and said, "janab ye hafte me teesri baar ap andar gaye h"

"Or inn teeno baar kya tumse free me kaam karwaya h?" Hyzin said calmly.

The lawyer turned his way to his bike. Hyzin drove back to mansion. He parked his car and entered the mansion. His dadijaan pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"Uff dida zinda hu me" Hyzin said rolling his eyes.

"Khamosh rahiye Hyzin! Sharam haya bech khayi h apne" dadijaan said smacking his head. He gave a cheeky smile and asked, "bhuddha zyda gusse me h kya?"

"Sharam karo dadajaan h apke!" Dadijaan said shaking her head.

"Hmm or apki jaaan h? Hena?" Hyzin said pulling her cheeks.

Meanwhile he saw his dur ki cousin coming towards them with her not so innocent smile.

"Ye afat kab aa gyi?" Hyzin whispered to his dadijaan.

"Meri tabiyat kharab hena.. toh haat batane aayi h bachi." Dadijaan said. Hyzin nodded and ignoring her he marched upstairs to his room.

He directly landed on his king size bed and sleep engulfed him.

--

Shabnoor, his cousin was serving tea to dadajaan and dadijaan. She sat beside dadijaan and asked, "nani ap itni preshan na ho... Hyzin ka nikkah karwa de ap"

Hearing this dadajaan thought, "uske samne bolti toh tume abhi ghar se bedhkhal kar deta..!"

Dadijaan gave a nervous smile.

"Kiske nikkah ki baat ho rahi h?" Asked Hyzin munching apple.

"Tumare" said Shabnoor standing up.

"Or kis se?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Umm... jisse bhi tum chaho.." she said blushing hard.

"Meri choro ap iska dimagi ilaj shuru karwao.. khali reh reh kar pgala gyi h apki naati" said Hyzin and went out.

Dadijaan and dadajaan hided their face as they couldn't control their laughter.

Dadajaan murmured, "nalayak khi ka"

--

Asslamualaikum people
How are you doing? So how was the 1st update? Do vote comment and follow 💕