7.

Jarir said I asked the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) about an accidental glance (at a woman). He (ﷺ) said “Turn your gaze away.”

The sun was rosed up,... spreading the light rays on the earth. The month of June...was not that easy.. those heated waves of hot air.. were like slaps. Even in the AC he was sweating. He woke up frustratingly,.. feeling hot. He stood up rubbing his eyes, yawing and covered the large windows with those black curtains.

He than search for the Ac remote and couldn't find the one. He Yawned again and went to the bathroom. He stood under the running shower and let the water do its duty. He was in his senses after  5 mins. He turned the shower off. Took his towel, tucking it on his waist. He looked through his wardrobe for today's outfit.

He removed his black shirt with a denim and a black leather jacket. He got ready,.. and searched his white sneakers. Which were stinking! He sighed and covering his own.. he threw his sneakers in the balcony.

Removing another pair of sneakers, taking his watch, phone and wallet. He went downstairs. He looked around for her.. but he couldn't find her. He than peeked out of the window and saw her sitting outside in the garden... caressing the small grass.

"Chalo nastha.. karlo.. fir dawai leni h" he said motioning her to come in. She nodded in ran inside.

He made french bread with 2 cup of tea. He is a tea lover. Dil had her breakfast quietly. Hyzin noticed that she was wearing one of those dress which he brought yesterday. He sighed being satisfied with her choice.

After the span of half an hour.. when she did not uttered a single word. He went into her room following her and stood on the entrance leaning on the door. Shoving his hands in the pocket.

"Aaj kya ho gya khargosh.. aj itni chup kyu ho?" He teased her.

She pouted and said looking at her messy hair. "Ye baal.. ye itne lambe h ... mujse sambhalte hi nhi.. kon banayega.. muje suljhana nhi aate" she said sadly.

Hzyin shooked his head, "kardi na typical ladkiyo wali baat.. me suljha deta hu.." he said shrugging his shoulders... folding his sleeves as if he was going on a war.

"Nhi.. mujhe ganji hone ka koi irada nhi h" she said showing her palm. Hyzin rolled his eyes and took the comb from the dressing table. He stood on his knees behind her.. as she was sitting on the bed.

She threw tantrums when he applied oil to her hair . "Chii tel nhi... rehne do Hitler apko kuch nhi aata!" She said almost crying.

"Aree? Bina tel ke kese suljhao.? Takli ho jaongi..!" He said throwing his hands in the air.

"Ab shampoo karna padega! Jaankar kiya hena aesa!! Hitler kahi ke!!" She said aiming that big fat hair oil bottle at him which he caught skillfully.

"Haa kiya toh kya karr logi? Haa btao? Aayi badi.. piddi! Bachi ho abhi.." he said in a firm voice.

Her ager rosed up at the word bachi and she squeezed the hair oil bottle on his head! Next the city could hear Hyzin's scream! "DIL!!!!!!!!! TUM BACHKE DIKHAO AB!" He yelled and jumped down. But the floor was too covered with oil.. so he slipped and landed on his butt.

Dil laughed at him. "Kya aafat ladki h... bum tut gya yrr.." he mumbled glaring her. She stepped closer.. but she too slipped, her head was about to hit on the bed corner.. he quickly brought his hand behind her head. She was still laughing at him. He just nodded his head and said, "itna bardash me kisi ko nhi karta"

"Acha hitler.. " she said in between her laughter.

He finally stood up and ordered her to take bath. Meanwhile he cleaned up the floor, changed the bed sheet. And on top of that she demanded..."isko abhi dhoo"

"What? Me toh nhi dho rha bedsheet! Wo bhi abhi!! No ways" he said crossing his arms. She rolled her eyes and said, "bante toh aese h hitler jese kahi ke shezade ho.. " Hyzin made faces at her.

"Shakkal wesi kharab h or kharab ho jayegi" she commented and giggled. He glared her and went to his room, for another relaxing shower. This little girl was a proper headache.

--

It was 11: 30 am when Hyzin booked a cab and went to his one of his friend's house. Who was a girl. Her father runs a school.. in the city. Yesterday he messaged her regarding Dil's admission.. so she invited him directly to her house.

Hyzin turn to Dil and said,.."hum seedha principle ke ghar ja rahe h.. toh apni choch band rakhna.. warna wahi chor aaunga.."

"Himmat h itni?" She fired back and even the cab drivers smiled at her words.

"Apki bhen bhot natkhat h" said the cab driver. Hyzin hummed and thought, "bss iska admission ho jaye.. fir me apni job ka bhi kuch jugad karta hu" he messaged to Kabeer regarding this matter.

The cab stopped near a mansion. Hyzin paid the amount and holded Dil's wrist. She looked at him and said, "me kahi bhagi nhi jaa rahi"

"Kya bharosa tumara?" He said and he rang the bell. And in no seconds a girl with his same age opened the door welcoming them. Dil holded his hand tightly.

"Hyzin..aao aao.. betho.. me baba ko bulati hu" she said smiling and ran to her father's room.

"Darr lag rha h?" He whispered to her. She nodded in no, but didn't left his hand. He smiled at her childish behaviour.

Meanwhile a man in his early 50s came downstairs with a smile. "Hyzin... beta kitne dino baad aaye ho.. or ye nanni pari kon h?" He asked smiling at Dil.

"Pari nhi shaitan h" Hyzin whispered and Dil pinched his waist. He flinched and glared her. She smiled sweetly.

"Apko btaya toh hoga hi.. Farya ne.. Dil ke admission ka.. " Hyzin said directly without beating behind the bushes.

"Haa haa.. wo toh hota rahega.. ye btao kya loge.. juice, coffee.. ?" Asked Farya.. his friend.

"Kuch nhi.. Dil tume kuch chahye" he whispered and received a nod in no.

"Tumari bhen toh nhi lag rahi h...

"Cousin h.. " Hyzin said in a firm voice.

Farya sat beside Hyzin ... and said, "Oh acha.. wahi me sochu Hyzin ki toh koi bhen h hi nhi... wese mene ye admission form manva liya tha.. abhi filhal ye fill kardo.. baki formalities hoti rahengi.. hena.. dad" said Farya. Hyzin moved a bit far from Farya towards Dil. She whispered,..."meri ghod me bethoge kya ab!?"

Her father nodded shipping his daughter and our handsome Hyzin.

Hyzin filled the form.. he didn't write her father's name.. instead he wrote his name as a guardian.

Farya found it suspicious.

Meanwhile a boy of 15 years came from outside with a football. 

"Lo.. Haris bhi aagya.. Hyzin ye mera chota bhai.. " said Farya introducing. Hyzin gave a nod. Haris payed his salam and said beside his father. His father patted his back and said,"mera eklota beta h.. bhot naaz h muje ispe" Hyzin mentally rolled his eyes.

"Toh uncle inka session kab start hoga... ?" Asked Hyzin avoiding all their topics.

"Abhi toh 1 week h.. " said Haris. Hyzin absolutely avoided him. Dil was getting bore. Farya was bursting Hyzin's ears. Meanwhile her father order Haris to show his trophy collection to Dil.

"Haris beta jao.. Dil ko apna trophy collection dikhao.." his father said.

Before Haris could say anything to dil. Hyzin corrected them with his jaw clenched. "Its Dil E Dahab for u"

Haris... stood up not breaking that eye contact fight with Hyzin.

"Chalo Dil E Dahab" Haris said. But Hyzin smirked already knowing Dil's answer. She nodded in no, politely. Hyzin smirked at Haris. While Farya tried to cover up saying,"wo shayad introvert h"

While Dil whispered, "chale ghar hitler.. mujhe bhuk lagi h" inspite of having a table full of snacks infront of them. They didn't touched anything.

--

Asslamualaikum/ hii
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow 💕 😊