59.

"Yrr tu kesa dost h!" Kabeer whined. Hyzin shooked his head at his drama.

"Chal hatt kaam karne de!" Said Hyzin investigating in someone's house. He found some white small tablets under the bed. Picking up with excavation kit and packed the small tablets in small plastic bag.

"Send this to forensic lab! I want the reports by tomorrow morning!" He ordered his junior. Who nodded,  he saluted and left. Hyzin turned to Kabeer who was looking at the used glass of disposal in the bin.

"Isme bhi kuch gadbad h" Kabeer said finding some drops of alcohol in it. Hyzin gave a nod, it was too send for the reports.

They both locked the apartment and removing their gloves. Hyzin removed a kit of handwash. Kabeer fetched more in his hand, making Hyzin glare at him, annoyingly.

Kabeer smiled cheekily. He loved wasting his handwash.

"Kyu marr rahe the thodi der phle?" Asked Hyzin.

"Yrr meri help karde! I Don't know anything regarding sex!" He said throwing his hands in the air. The ladies passing by them. Gave them a weird or almost a degraded look.

"His not with me!" Hyzin said shaking his head.

"No i am with him !" Kabeer glaring at him.

Hyzin sat on the driving seat. Kabeer to hoped in the car.

"I want the exact details!" Said Kabeer.

"Watch some videos, read some books, u will know!" Hyzin said shrugging his shoulders.

"Muh se bolne me tax lagega tuje!" Kabeer asked rolling his eyes.

"I don't talk shit!" Hyzin said looking at him.

"Fine! Tu apni relationship me konse level pr h?" Kabeer asked.

"Tuje kyu btao? And do whatever you can! Understood? She is yours" Hyzin said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ye jo whatever h na ye muje detail me btayega?" Kabeer asked the 100th time.

"Stupid!" Hyzin mumbled under his breath and gave him his phone. Kabeer watched some those tutorials and chanted Astagfirullah. Hyzin chuckled.

"Are you sure? This is what it is?" Kabeer asked annoyingly.

"Ek kaam kar apni mama se puch tu kese aaya tha! Wo btayengi detail me!" Hyzin said laughing. Kabeer rolled his eyes.

"Wo naraz ho gyi toh!" Kabeer said sadly.

"Take time pagle.. phle confess, fir araam se.. step by step.. usse show kar how u feel when she is around, show your emotions, care, respect. Than start with small kisses..fir kahi jaake aata h wo sab hawas ke pujari!" Hyzin said smacking his head.

"Baal kharab mat kr!" Kabeer's said gritting his teeths and sets his hair again.

They reached their office and worked on the same case.

The day was winded up, both drove together to their house.

"Bro... race?" Asked Kabeer. Hyzin gave a nod, smiling. They both raced,.. until they had to take respective turns.

Kabeer was the first won, Hyzin mumbled, "fuck!"

While kabeer showed his middle finger. Just boys things. U know. They're soo ewwwwwwwwww. Sometimes.

As soon as Kabeer reached home. He marched inside the house. And saying his salam to his mom. He went into his room, he found a sanitary pack open on his bed. He kept his car keys aside. Removed his shoe. He saw his wife, coming out of the washroom, caressing her abdomen.

"Periods?" He asked. She nodded hesitatingly. He removed his phone from his pocket and googled something. He than went downstairs, to prepare hot chocolate. As it reliefs the pain.

He marched back to his room and saw his wife, crying with hiccups. His eyes soften.

"Hye..bhot dard ho rha h?" He asked feeling sad for her. His heart was thudding loud.

She nodded with tears.

"Toh medicine leti ho?" He asked not knowing whether she takes medicines or not. She nodded in no.

"Ohh.. ye garam garam pilo shayad isse relief mile.." he said forwarding the cup. She sipped the hot chocolate.

"Me.. sehla du?" He asked softly.. pointing at her abdomen. She gave a small nod. He slipped his hand under her kutri and caressed her belly.

Gul felt lighter... better and dizzy now. He covered her with duvet.

He mentally thought, 'periods me itna pain hota h toh baby ke time pe kitna hota hoga!' He shivered at the thought and dropped a kiss on her forehead.

"Dono sath me sara dard sehlenge" he mumbled and went to change.

Gul smiled in her sleep.

While here Dil was waiting for him to return. He returned after getting dinner packed from her favourite restaurant.

As soon as he reached inside.. he saw her cleaning the mess she created in the kitchen.

"Tofaan aya tha?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nhi me aayi thi kitchen me.." she said pouting.

"Haa me bhi toh wahi keh rha hu toofan!" He said teasingly. She threw the kitchen napkin that she was holding. He dotched it away.

"Kar kya rahi thi ap?" He asked wiping flour from her cheeks.

"Khana banane ki nakam se bhi nakam koshish!" She said pouting. He chuckled wholeheartedly. His melodious voice made her smile. Cheekily.

"Me la toh rha tha na.. nhi lata toh me bana leta na" he said squeezing her cheeks.

"Roz roz bhar ka khane se ap kamzor ho jayenge!" She said looking down.

"Oh ho toh ye baat h.. i can show u all my strength!" He said pulling her closer.

She giggled and caressed his beard.

"How was your day?" She asked innocently.

"Hectic! Boring or bir ke baate uff matlab ghade ki laate!" He said making her laugh. Her smiles was a blessing to his sight. He smiled..

They both had dinner, and together they cleaned up the kitchen. After watching some kdramas both decided to sleep. Dil went to her room. But she wanted him to come by her side. She was craving his small touches, his care, his love.

She changed her sides numerous times. But couldn't sleep. At last she sat up huffing her cheeks. "Zin ke bache! Muje neend kyu nhi aa rhi!" She mumbled and taking her pillow she barged into his room. He was laying with his laptop on his stomach. He was doing some work.

"Zin itni raat ko bhi jaag rahe h ap!" She said glaring at him.

"Kaam h.. tum kyu nhi soyi?" He asked closing his laptop.

"Neend hi nhi aa rahi!" She said huffing her cheeks.

"Kyu?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Tumari yaad aa rahi thi!" She said pouting.

"24x7 we stay together khargosh " he said making her lay her head in his lap.

"Zin"

"Hmm..

"Don't u have desires?" She asked innocently.

"U want to feel my desires? Ghabra jaogi" he said chuckling. She shivered at his words. He slowly and softly lifted her in his arms. Making her lay on top of him. He asked her to sleep, caressing her head.

She slept hugging him.

While here, Bir was wide awake to feed dinner, Gul as she missed her dinner and was in deep slumber.

He yawned gazing her face.

--

Asslamualaikum
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow