56.

The days passed. Dil got busy in her university life and he got busy in his work. There were back to back missions for him to look over. Dil knew he was too busy these days. So they would chat on WhatsApp whenever they were free. It was late night and Hyzin was not back home. As he was on a duty on the other side of the city. Dil locked up all the windows and doors. She marched upstairs to her room. And dialled his no.

After 2 rings. He answered her call.,.. "Asslamulaikum kya me apne shohar se baat kar sakti hu?" She said pouting.

Hyzin chuckled and said, "Walykum asslam.. ji bilkul, btaye kya kiya jaaye apke liye"

"Foran yha aaye!" She said whining. Hyzin chuckled and said sighed. "Baby.. this is my duty.."

"I know.. Zin.. me apko bhot miss kar rahi hu! I want to cuddle with u!" She said whining. His eyes soften at her words.

"I miss u too meri jaan.. me aajaonga kal sham tak.. ye sab choro tum btao tumare practicals kese huye?" He asked diverting her mind.

"Bhot badiya! Bhot maza aya mene ek chota sa blast bhi kiya laboratory me!" Dil said giggling. Hyzin chuckled. He already knew this.

"Dil.. suno" he said in his husky voice.. making her heart skip a beat. She hummed,.. laying back on the matteress biting her lips.

"Ek pic send karo apni.." he demanded groaning. She giggled and nodded in no.

"Nhi" she said softly.

"Aaye kharab karona... muje wife sickness ho rahi h" said Hyzin groaning. He was miss her. Her soft body in his arms. He pouted frowning and looked around at the darkness.

"Achi baat h!" She said smiling. Hyzin rolled his eyes.

"Bhot maze le rahi ho meri situation ka hena.. me wapas aa gya na toh bhaag bhi nhi paongi" he said teasing her.

She gasped and ended the call. Her heart was beating loudly. Loud enough to make her squirm at her place.

He shooked his head.,"zalima khargosh" he mumbled and walked inside his tent.

While here Gul video called Kabeer. Which he answered in pure darkness. Hats of to this man. "Kabeer ap dikh nhi rahe!" She said pouting.

"Ab? " he said making a sudden appearance and she flinched. But she smiled.

"Aaj video call kese karli?" Asked Kabeer wiggling his eyebrows.

"Wo bss apko dekhne ka mann tha" she said looking down... " Kabeer nodded and asked about her dinner, studies and all.

"Chaliye fir me call end kar rahi hu" she sais at last.

"Ha bilkul mene dekh liya tumara beauty spot!" He said teasingly and ended the call. She narrowed her eyes and looked at herself..she found her dress was bit streched downwards revealing her cleavage. There was a small mole in between. She gasped and facepalmed, being all embarrassed!

"Ya allah!" She whined.

While Kabeer smiled cheekily and slept.

In the morning..Dil was under the duvet... as she turned the air conditioner onn along with fan. Her alarm buzzed for fajr.. she swipped it to stop... she was not in deep slumber neither widely awakened.

She felt a rough hand around her waist... she was sleeping in her inners only.

She was flipped on a hard chest! She gasped when she felt his hand...going to south. She looked at him and glared at him.
He grabbed her jaw and smashed lips with lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

He kissed her numerous times. It was like his energy drink. He kissed her until she was panting hard for oxygen.

"Bss.. zin.. ap kya pregnant karke manoge?" She said breathing heavily.

Hyzin chuckled and pulled her under the duvet and patted her head. ,"soo jao abhi time h"

She nodded in yes.

"Oyee.. Zin apne namaz nhi padni? Me toh periods pe hu" she said looking at him.

He nodded in no, "me padke aya hu.. soo jao ab aram se" he said. She nodded in yes.

"First day h periods ka?" He asked softly, stroking her hair.

"4th" she said feeling his hand on her abdomen.

She sighned in relief and slept in his arms.

--

"Bir aa gya mera bacha ..  ja aram karle me nastha banwati hu" said his mother cupping his cheeks. .

He smiled and marched inside his room. While Gul was naked.. she just came out from bathroom, after bath.

He pushed the door to open and witnessed her bare smooth back! Their eyes met in mirror..she gasped and quickly rushed on the bed.. hiding in the duvet. Kabeer stood frozed!

He slowly walked towards her and leaning down at her level and asked, "how do you manage to carry 4 watermelons?"

Gul gasped at his words and slapped his cheek, slightly.

"Battamizi mat kare Kabeer! Me apko watermelon nazar aati hu!" She said tieing a knot around her chest.

"Tum nhi ye!" He said pointing at her breasts!

She glared him and twisted his ear.."or ap kya h?"

"Me bta toh du..tum sharma jaogi!" He said cheekily..she blushed and hided under the duvet.

He chuckled and layed beside her.. softly holding her hand.

"Ek baat puchu?" He asked softly.

She hummed.."what's your size?" He asked softly.

"Ek husband ko apni biwi ke baare me sab malom hona chahye!" She said mocking him.

He raised his one eyebrow and sneak his hand under the sheet.. touching her. She gasped ... his eyes widened.."tum wo santur wala saboon lagati hona.. isiliye itni soft h tumare.. brea...

She covered his mouth with her palm.
This man!

"Halke bole Bir.. koi sunn lega..." she said narrowing her eyes, he nodded and caressed her assets. Feeling soft!

"Me bhi yahi saboon use karunga!" Said Kabeer checking his own nipple! Gul bursted into laughter.

"Stop it Bir!" She said laughing.

"Apko zara bhi romance nhi ata!" She said shaking her head. He pouted, "kyu? Mene kuch karna h?"

"Koi or hota na apki jagah ab tak moke ka fauda utha liya hota." She said softly cupping his cheeks.

While here Dil was having her breakfast. She enjoyed her breakfast. Hyzin was checking his mails.

"Zin ye cream rolls bhot tasty h" she said smiling widely.

He looked at her face and found ...chocolate smudged around her lips. She took another bite of roll, he gripped her chin and shared the bite with himself.

She gasped when he licked the chocolate on her lips. She whined...when he moved back smirking.

"Mera bite bhi kha gye!! Bhot gande ho ap!" She said whining and rubbed her mouth harshly with a tissue. He chuckled and again kissed her roughly.

"Jitni baar wipe karogi utni baar kiss karunga!" He said warning. She stomped her feet and glaring at him she went upstairs to get her bag.

"Ye hitler din ba din besharm hote ja rahe h!" She mumbled looking at her own swollen lips.

Hyzin chuckled and thought to propose her soon after completion of her 1st year of university. As she was his addiction.

--

Asslamualaikum 🦋
Hope you are doing well 😊
Do vote comment and follow 💙