9.

After a week.

This whole week passed with soo tiring for Hyzin. As he had to go for his training, than his job and at last he had to do household chores. He never even once order her to do anything. He would do the dishes, wash their cloths, iron them, wake up early in the morning for the training, left his late night parties, no calls or messages from his friends.

Sometimes he would mop the floor third time! Not liking his own ways of cleaning. He made a list of things to do everyday and not to forget to buy milk bottle everyday for her.

It was evening, he was done cooking dinner, thanks to the youtube recipes. He removed his apron and washing his hands he marched upstairs to check upon her. She was going through her new books.

"Khargosh.. chalo khana kha lo.. or aaj raat me der tak TV nhi.. jaldi sona h subha school h" he said packing her bag. She nodded and quickly ran downstairs.
He followed her not before keeping all her things at their place.

He served the meal and both had their dinner in pure silence. She hoped down the chair and washed her plate. Meanwhile the bell rang.

He stood up sighing, 'ab kon h?, agar ye wahi dhobi h toh aaj me isse dho ki dunga!' He thought and opened the door.

It was Farya and her brother Haris. Hyzin's most unwanted guest. Dil peeked and smiled at Farya. She too waved back at her smiling and said, "aandar nhi aane doge?"

"Haa aaona.. mana karne se konsa ruk jaogi?" Hyzin said rolling his eyes.
Farya giggled and sat on the sofa. Haris too.

"Dil yaha aao" Farya called her. Dil looked at Hyzin, he gave a small nod. She slowly walked towards her.

"Kal school ka first day h.. darr toh nhi lag rha?" She asked smiling. Dil nodded in no.

Farya smiled at her.
Dil went behind where Hyzin was seated and whispered in his ear, "ye kyu aaye h?"

"Pta nhi" he whispered back.

"Darr kyu lagega? Me huna.. usse kal school me guide karne ke liye" said Haris looking at Dil. Hyzin shoots a glare at him.

"Hyzin .. or koi nhi rehta tumare sath?" She asked looking around.

"Q? Tumne population naapni h?" Hyzin said leaning back on his sofa.

She smiled and said, "Me bss yahi se ja rahi toh aa gyi.. socha Dil se mil aao"

Hyzin gave a nod.

"Dil ye lo chocolates" said Haris forwarding a bunch of chocolates. Dil didn't payed any attention to his words. Hyzin knew, Dil don't talk to strangers.

"Wo chocolates nhi khati... and she doesn't like to talk to boys.. specially strangers.." Hyzin said pointing at him.

Farya giggled and said, "Hyzin tum bhot possessive ho apni bhen ke liye... i like it"

"Hona padta h... aj kal bhediye itne h" he said eyeing Haris. Haris got angry now, but didn't uttered a single word. After few minutes... when Hyzin didn't offered any hospitality to them both of them departed to their mansion.

"Ye kyu aayi thi!... kha ma kha mera time waste kar diya.. ab tak me araam se ek nind le leta" said Hyzin locking the door.

Dil stood at her place... thinking something.

"Khargosh jao soo jao.." he said locking the windows.

"Amma ... amma kab aayengi? Apko pta h? Ya apko bhi nhi pta?" She asked innocently. Hyzin's frozed at his place.

"Aa..aayegi.. jld.. aayengi.. lekin tume toh yahi rehna.. hoga na ab.. tum school jo jaongi hena.." he said trying to pacify her by his words. Dil nodded half heartedly.