45.

Hyzin quickly took bath and got ready to leave for hospital and also to look over his important work. When he was done... he moved out of his room and saw Dil watching Kdramas. The moan in the scene made his eyes widened! He gasped when he saw her watching something like that. While her jaw dropped to ground. When the lead female cried with pleasure.

Dil quickly covered her face! Hyzin quickly turned of television! "Ye sab kya dekh rahi thi tum!?" He said being angry.

"Wo.. wo achanak aa gya me.. darr gyi!" She said mumbling looking down.

"Acha! Toh ye sab dekh kar wo sab kar rahi thi?" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Wo sab kya? Mene kya kiya" she asked innocently blinking her eye lashes cutely.

"Acha?" He said raising his one eyebrow. He leaned closer keeping his knee on sofa.. making her lay flat on the sofa.

He smirked at her scared form. Meanwhile her mind clicked at an idea. She moved closer to him.. making him movr back with eyes widened.

"Ab kya hua?" She said innocently.

He quickly got and said, "ayee hawas ki pujaran chalo hospital jana h, or Gul ka midn divert karna uske samne rona nhi ok" he said advising her.

"Kuch hua h usse?" She asked innocently.

"Kuch nhi bss thoda stress le liya usne.. tum kuch bhi nhi puchna.. wo shrminda hogi na.. tum apni friend ko sharmida dekh sakti ho?" He asked softly.

She quickly nodded in no, biting her lips.

"Me dusra top pehnlu?" She asked. He nodded saying, "mene already nikal diye h.. "

She nodded in yes.
She quickly changed and ran downstairs. She was blabbering somethings to her.. when her foot got tangled and she was about to land down. Hyzin caught her by her waist tightly. She hissed.

"Zin araam se me nazuk hu!" She said pouting. Standing back on her feets she gazed at her trimmed beard, tired eyes.. but they were shining and smiling at her. She smiled.

"Chale madam?" He said tapping her nose.

--

While here Kabeer was sitted infront of Gul, who was know having soup. His mother was feeding her soup.

She didn't met his eyes, .. he got up and went out.

He saw Hyzin and Dil coming towards him.
He smiled lightly, at Dil. Dil said her salam and went in to her room.

Hyzin hugged Kabeer. Kabeer sniffed.

"Bir! Tu mera Bir h! Remember, tu kamzor nhi ho skta!" Hyzin said patting his shoulder.

"Bhai wo dekh tak nhi rahi h meri taraf!" Complained Kabeer being so sad.

"Dekhengi.. zarur dekhengi.. " he said smiling at him. Hyzin took him to cafeteria so that Kabeer could have something.

And here Dil was cracking lame jokes making Gul smile.

"Gul yrr pta h mene Zin ko kiss kiya!" She said giggling. Gul gasped.

"Or wo darr gye!" Laughed Dil loudly making her friend chuckle.

While here a man in his 50s entered with a coat in his hand, a big specs resting on his nose.. seems like a rude businessman!

He asked the receptionist about Gul E Noor.
The receptionist guided him towards her room. Hyzin and Kabeer exchanged looks when they saw a stranger talking to Gul's doctor about Gul.

"Ye kon h?" Said Kabeer. Hyzin shrugged his shoulders.

Kabeer marched towards him and asked, "excuse me.. ap kon? Or ap Gul ke baare me kyu puch rahe h?" The man looked at Kabeer with judgemental eyes. Hyzin clenched his jaw.. and he gave him a judgemental look too.

"Apse matlab!" Replied the man.

"Matlab h! Wo meri biwi h!" Kabeer said gritting his teeths.

"Or wo meri beti h!" Said the man smiling, more smirking.

"Huh! Shakal smbhalo apni phle.. bade aaye uska baap hu!" Hyzin said rolling his eyes.

While the man clenched his jaw.

The man turned to Gul's room. Kabeer clenched his jaw and entered behind him. Gul frozed at her spot. Dil was helping her with her cloths.. after she did her washroom business.

"Gul.. meri bachi!" Said the man.. but he frozed when he Saw Her. She looked exactly like her... his eyes widened. His specs left from his grip!

Dil felt uncomfortable under his gaze.. she shited closer to Hyzin. Hyzin gave him the death glare.

"Ap! Ap jaaye yaha se!" Said Gul with tears in her eyes.

"Beta me apko apne sath le jaane aya hu!" He said. Kabeer clenched his jaw and stood between Gul and that man.

"Ye kahi nhi ja rhi.. ye meri zimedari h ab.. me shohar hu iska!" Kabeer announced making Gul's eyes widened. She sniffed. Dil caressed her back.

"Tum hote kon ho!" The man yelled.

"Tum kon ho! Na jaan na pechan bewajah me tera mehma!" Said Hyzin glaring at him.

"Me gul ka biological father hu!" The man claimed.

"Or me biological husband hu!" Said Kabeer. Hyzin smacked his head.

"Biological nhi hota pagle!" He said looking at Dil.

"Me ... apse.. nikkah karna.. chahti hu" heard her small whisper. Kabeer smiled ear to ear like a clown. He kneeled down smilingly.

"Are u sure? Koi zabardasti nhi h" he said looking into her teary eyes.

"Hmm ab or zillat bhari zindagi nhi jini.. plz... iss admi se sur le chalo" said Gul crying. Kabeer nodded.

The man huffed his cheeks angrily.

"Gul beta aese kyu bol rahi ho!" Said the man.

"Toh or kese bole.. ap h kon or plz jaaye yaha se!" Dil said being angry.

"Beta Dil.. tum itni badi..

Next Hyzin punched him hard!

"Meri biwi h!! Meri!! Sirf meri!! Dil sirf me bolta hu !! " Hyzin said and punched him hard on his jaw. Meanwhile the nurses and the staff called the security.

The man was thrown out of the hospital. Though he was a famous business man!
Dil got scared and hugged Hyzin.

"Mine! Only mine! Mine! Mine!" Hyzin said breathing heavily. Dil hugged him tightly.. to ease his panick attack. While Gul stood numb.. Kabeer softly tangled their fingers giving a small squeeze, assuring one.

While the man chuckled bitterly..."mere karmo ki saza aakhir milni toh thi hi"
His family was distroyed by his betrayal!

 Anas ibn Malik, Allah be pleased with him, said, “If there is betrayal in a household, its blessing disappears.”

--

Asslamualaikum
Hope you are are well
Do vote comment and follow ❤