55.

Hyzin drove back to their house. Dil was angry. So angry. As Hyzin brought cinnamon bunny rolls! Hyzin chuckled at her pouty face. She stomped her feets and ran inside. Hyzin followed her smiling.

"Koi naraz h?" He asked raising his eyebrows, teasingly.

"Apko kya!? Aap kaho wo cinnamon bunny rolls! Apko kya me khush raho ya roo!" She said crossing her arms and huffing her cheeks. He laughed.

"Bss bakre ke tarah hasle ap!" She said glaring at him.

"Aye khargosh me bakra nazar aata hu tume?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Or nhi toh kya ? Khud ko ap kya kisi film ka hero smjhte h? Bhar chot lagti h toh hero bante h yaha mere kaan pe aakr rona rote h!" She said glaring at him. He sat quietly.. pouting, well that one one of truth!

"Itna sach nhi bolte!" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Me toh bolungi! Mera muh! Me bolungi! Kon rokega muje? Aap? " she said pointing at him. He nodded in yes.

"Phle muh dhokar aaye jaaye!" She said making his jaw drop to ground.

"Dil mera birthday h aj aese nhi boli aaj toh?" He said playing an innocent card.

"Toh kese bolu? Ap sab milke muje preshan karte h toh kuch nhi ? Hena?" She said glaring at him.

"Toh or kisse karu? Ek hi toh biwi h meri!" He said in duh tone.

"Toh apka matlab kya h? 3 4 honi chahye? Hainnnn ya Allah..aaj mene apko nhi chorna!" She said taking a knife from the fruit basket. Hyzin's eyes widened he quickly ran upstairs.

"Dil pagal ho gyi ho?" He said running and saving his life.

"Haa me ab pagal bhi ho gyi.. saari galti or khamiya mujme hi h!" She said pouting.. being all ready to cry.

He sighned.

"Haa khud chaaku lekar meri jaan lene aa rahi ho..toh kuch nhi ab mene kuch kaha toh rona shuru.. waah re dunia waah!" He said dramatically clapping.

She rolled her eyed.. and marched to her room, flipping her dupatta. He followed her flipping his hair.

She removed her dupatta saying, "i hate dupatta!"

"Say again!" He said in his gruffy voice. Making her shiver.

She turned around only to collapse with his hard chest.

"Wo.
Wo..
Me yeh bhot nhi sambhal sakti" she said naively looking away. He softly gripped her chin. He said.. "ek dupatta nhi smbhalta mere dil kese smbhalogi?" She squirmed at her place.

Or kisne bola h ye dialogue? Yaad h kisi ko? Wrong answer hua na toh mene update nhi karungi! 😉

She gasped..he sneaked his hand around her waist and pecked her lips once.

"Mine!" He whispered making her heart jump.

"Only mine!" He again kissed her lips and said.

"Mine.. and only mine" he again said kissing her deeply. She melted in his arms.. her knees felt like a jelly.
She closed her eyes.

He softly pecked her forehead, caressing her swollen lips he asked, "darr gyi?"

She nodded in yes.. meekly.
He pulled her into a hug.

"My baby.. mine" he said hugging, caressing her hair.

Dil was very shy.. she made an excuse and ran to bathroom making him chuckle. She looked at her reflection, she blushed at her red coated cheeks. She washed her face, numerous times.