4.

Allah's apostle said," By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness from Allah, and He would have pardoned them."

Hyzin came downstairs and saw Kabeer sitting on the sofa, using phone. He went to kitchen and brought two soft drink cans.
Throwing it one towards his friend he sat opposite him.
Kabeer passed the burger packs to him and both had their burgers. Kabeer stared at his face and uttered hesitatingly.
"Wo ladki bhuki hogi Hyzin.. usse bhi bula le" he said forwarding the extra burger.

Hyzin paused, and said, "wo kha legi.. tu apna kha.."

After finishing their snacks. Hyzin layed back on the sofa and stared at the ceiling.
Kabeer was using his phone. When he heard Hyzin saying, "beer.. tu isse apne ghar nhi rakh sakta?"

"Or me bolunga ghar walo se? Ki ye Hyzin ki dulhan h?" Kabeer joked. Hyzin threw a glare at him.

"Beer zaban smbhal kar.. deewaro ke bhi kaan hote h.. kahi aesa na ho .. mujpe child marriage ka case karde log!" Hyzin said rolling his eyes. Kabeer chuckled and said,
"Bro tune adopt kiya h usse.. take it easy, wo bachi h, konsa tujse apne haq maang rahi h!"

"Kabhi toh badi hongi na... or ab ye jo guilt muje kha rha h andar hi andr iska kya karu? Ab toh deeda bhi nhi h muje console karne ke liye" Hyzin said sadly.

Kabeer felt bad for his friend, he patted his back and said, "yrr meri 4 bhene h.. warna me adopt kar leta.. wese naam kya h iska?"

"Dil.. E Dahab" said Hyzin, it was the first time he pronounced her name, full name.

Kabeer nodded and said, "chal fikar mat kar.. tu apni training ka soch... next week se training forms ana shuru ho jayenge.. tu apply kar dena.. "

Hyzin nodded agreeing and facepalmed, "shit!! Yrr... me bhul gya ..scholarship form toh submit hi nhi kiya!"

"La abhi dede me ghar jate huye submit karta jaunga... " said Kabeer checking the time.

Hyzin stood up and went to his room. He was about to go downstairs but he heard Dil's whispering.

"Ye kisse baate kar rahi h?" He thought and entered her room, which was next to his room.

The room was empty, he turned to the bathroom and saw her sitting on a small stole and staring at the bucket filled with water.

"Btao ab... nahana kya zaruri h? Bina nahane kya marr jate h log? Nhi na.. lekin nhi.. sab muje bss nahane hi kehte rehte h! Pehle Amma or ab ye hitler!" Dil blabbered to herself.

Hyzin narrowed his eyes and said folding his hands near his chest.

"Abhi tak ye ghande kapde pehle huye ho! Jaldi nahao warna khana nhi milega!" He said in a firm voice.

"Chahye bhi nhi!" She answered back.

Hyzin clenched his jaw at her audacity of back answering him.

"Iska dimag thikane lagana hoga" he thought and locked her room.

"Aaye bade.. khana nhi milega!" She mimicked him, huffing her cheeks.

He gave the form to his friend and pushed him out of his penthouse. He mind was full of past incidents which took place in this 3 days.

2 hours passed and the door bell rang again. Hyzin cursed the visitor. As he unlocked the door. His cook smiled at him.
He raised his one eyebrow to spill whatever his cook was here to utter.

"Hyzin baba.. Dahab ko.. uski amma ki mout ka nhi bataya h.. usse ye pta h ki wo dur gyi h, bss yhi batana tha.." the lady said.

Hyzin frozed at the moment. He gathered all his courage and whispered, "or ...deeda ka? Unka pta h usse?"