73.

She couldn't be more happy! Life couldn't have been more merciful and blessed. They did Hajj together. Subhan Allah. The day she received their visa was the day she cried with happy tears. Her hands shivered when he broke the news about their journey to Makkah and Madina.

He cupped her cheek and whispered, "lets start it once again, but with the name of the creator ... " she nodded positively with tears and smiles.

"I couldn't be more blessed" she whispered hugging him.

He smiled and thanked the almighty for giving them a chance to visit Makkah Madina. Yaha jaate bhi wahi h jinka bulawa wo bhejte h.. ye bulawa har muslman ko aaye..

She rested her head on his shoulder, witnessing the Kaaba shareef. The peace, calmness that was in the atmosphere was something that made their souls satisfied. Satisfied with everything. And now their hearts doesn't desire anything from this world. He slowly gripped her soft hand and said, "chale room me? Magrib ki namaz ke waqt aajayenge? Hmm?" He asked caressing her hand.

"Bss thodi der or" she whispered back smiling. Her eyes never left The Kaaba. And the first sentence that both uttered after the dua was, "Ya Allah tera bada shukar h, hume kabhi juda mat karna" they made the same dua and the tears shining in their eyes like pearls. Pearls with highest rank in the world.

They both recited surahs together. Hyzin held her hand tightly when it was time for stoning the shaitan.

Currently they were in Greece. Dil was scrolling their pictures which they clicked in Arab.

"Zin waha itna sukoon tha.. lagta h jese dunia ka sara sukoon, araam, wahi ho" she said smiling wholeheartedly, hugging her knees near her chest.

"Bilkul, isiliye kehte h ki Allah se behtr shifa koi nhi deta" he said and kissed her forehead.

"Acha aj hum kaha jayenge?" She asked ruffling his hair.

"Bass baal nhi kharab karo" he said making faces.

"Me toh karungi" she said smiling mischievously.

"Ruko fir" he said and both started chasing each other. Her giggles made him smile more and more. He heart was healed completely. The scars were filled like they were no wounds. Love has this intensity and passion. It cures your heart with every possible way.

After wondering around different places, shopping for their future children. They returned back to their hotel room.

"Ye wala kiske liye tha?" She asked pouting at the cute pink cap.

"Humari 4th beti ke liye" he said soo calmly that she almost choked in air.

"4th? Bss 4 bache ki chahye? Yaha mene 12 ki team sochi huyi h" she said huffing her cheeks.

"Aree toh baki chize sabke hisse me hena.. jo reh gayi kal lelenge" he said smacking her head lightly.

"Ap aese nhi marr sakte ab, me badu ho gyi hu!" She said cutely glaring him.

"Aehsan apka " he said rolling his eyes.

"Ji bilkul hona bhi chahye.. warna iss bhudhe ko koi ghas bhi nhi dalta" she said teasing him. He raised his one eyebrow.

"Wait and watch" he said and was about to go out of the room. When she hugged him from behind.."ab muje jalane ke liye flirt mat karna kisi se.. me bura maan jaungi"

"Oh my god! Muje toh phle pta tha.. me khana order karne ja rha hu" he said pulling her cheeks, she glared him for being sarcastic.

"Haa haa jao.. yaha rahenge toh mera dimag khayenge" she said crossing her arma near her chest.

"Dimag h?" He said teasingly and winking at her he went out. She glared at him disappearing figure.

--

"Bir apne mera dupatta kyu lapeta hua h?" Asked Gul as they were having breakfast in a restaurant.

"Wo bss aese hi fashion!" He said smiling nervously.

Meanwhile Hyzin and Dil spotted them and waved at them. They waved back and all 4 sat together.

"Kabeer se Kabeera kese ban gya?" Hyzin said sipping his coffee. Girls giggled.

"Mat puch bhai.. ladkiya bhot gandi nigah se dekh rahi h tere bhai ko, ab mana mene me khoobsurat insan.. haseen jameel.. lekin ye toh galat hena.." he said acting all naive. Hyzin shooked his head.

"Aankhe kharab h sabki, eye flu yaha bhi aa gya?" Hyzin said making gurls laugh hard. Kabeer glared him and said, "tu rehne de.. btao abhi Dil ko.. phele kese tu..

"Phele kese kya? Btaye bir bhai" said Dil being all serious. Hyzin feared now. He gulped nervously. Kabeer too got nervous. He must have not said this words.

"Btao na? Ap drugs lete the kya?" She asked chuckled. Hyzin and Kabeer exchanged looks.

"Breakfast karlo fir" Hyzin whispered softly not meeting her eyes. She hand his hand giving a squeeze.

After their chit chat, Dil dragged Hyzin to their room. Chanting to know what was Kabeer saying.

"I was a jerk! Har bura kaam kiya h mene, i used to spend nights with many girls, drinking, smoking, illegal races or bhi bhot kuch! But trust me.. after our nikkah, mene kabhi kisi ladki ko nazr utha kar nhi dekha..or

"And u love me!? U are loyal to me, apne bhale hi past me jo kiya soo kiya lekin humare nikkah ke baad apne meri izzat ki, or har galat chiz se dur ho gye, enough for me, more than enough. " she said hugging him. He stiffened at her words.

"Dil... amma.. is no more.. me btana chahta tha.. lekin

"Lekin apko darr tha ki kahi me apko chorke na chali jau, yaa depression me aakar kuch ho na jaye muje.. me janti hu Zin apne aese meri hi bhalyi ke liye kiya" she said caressing his cheek.

He tongue got tied. She trusts him! This much!?

"Ek baat or mene kabhi tumari amma ko nhi mara... " he said remembering that dark night.

"Janti hu.. apki wo cousin usne mara tha na.. or apne usse isiliye bachaya kyuki wo pregnant thi apne boyfriend ke bache se. Or dunia ki nazro me ilzam ap par aya.. muje bachane ke liye apne kya kya nhi kiya..." she said kissing his forehead.

"Ek aakhiri baat or.. me jab jail me tha amma ke case ki wajah se, deda ka letter mila tha.. muje.. unhone kasam di thi me har haal me tumse nikkah karlu" he said making her eyes widened.

"Apne ye toh muje kabhi nhi bataya" she said frowning.

"Ab teacher apne 110 skills sikha kar apne paas kuch toh rakhega na?" He asked teasingly. She rolled her eyes.

"We are meant to together,  that's all" she said hugging him tightly.

"Tume ye sab kese pta chla?" He asked pecking her forehead.

"Apko jab first panic attack aya tha, penthouse me tab, ap sab badbda rhe the.. mene bhi puch liya fir" she said innocently.

"Brat!" He said biting her cheek.
She giggled cutely.

--

Asslamualaikum
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow ♥️