54.

The day was started with smiles and laughter. Hyzin tickled her alot, for waking her up for her classes. She giggled cutely, he removed a fresh pair of cloths and gave her. "Jao nahao be ready in 5 mins" he said ordering her. She pouted and said,"Zin.. me bachi huna... plz aaj uni skip karlete h"

"Awww bhar aao apni sapno ki dunia se!" Hyzin said smacking her head.

"Meri dunia toh ap h.. " she whispered softly making his look at her.

"I love u" she whispered back kissing his cheek.

"I love u more babe.. lekin ye sab nhi chalega.. uni jana padega!" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Aaj toh apka birthday hena.. fir kyuuuuuuu!" She whined...

He chuckled and pecked her nose. "Q ki meri Dil ko Doctor banna h" he said cupping her cheek.. making them squish.

She pouted and nodding she quickly took a bath. He went downstairs preparing breakfast for both of them. Than he too took a bath and got ready for the day. Meanwhile his phone rang, "happy birthday mere bhai!!" Said Kabeer singing a song. Hyzin shooked his head..

"Band kar apne raagaas.. ! And thanks buddy" Hyzin said searching for his watch and goggles. While Dil came and handed him... a new watch and goggles. Hyzin raised one eyebrow asking,..when she brought this.

"Few days back" she said mouthing. He nodded and spoke to Kabeer for a while and also combed her hair.. she gave him pins.. to style her hair. He did.. the same while talking to Kabeer.

Soon the call ended and Dil dragged him to downstairs.. "Zin nastha"

"Haa tum karo.. me notifications dekh lu" he said being busy with his phone.

She pouted and shoved small morsels to him. He smiled at her and asked, "kesi chal rahi h tumari padai.? Koi preshan toh nhi karta na uni me?"

She nodded in no.."mujse log pannah mangte h! Authorities kehte h ki me bahana dhundi ti hu! Btaye Zin me kya itni buri hu!" She asked cutely.

He laughed wholeheartedly.

"Gundi ho gundi tum! Aaonga kisi din uni tumari.. puchunga tumare authority walo se kya haal kar rkaha h tumne unka" he said chuckling. She smiled at his laugh. His voice was soo soothing for her ears.

They had breakfast and than he drove to her university. She hugged him.. and ran to her department.

He drove back to his office. As he reached he saw someone waiting for him in his cabin. He was not so shocked to see Bakhtiyar here.

"Or ab kya chahye apko?" Hyzin glaring this man.

He sighed.."kuch nhi bss yahi chahta hu ki meri beti.. meri beti ko khush rakhna.. wo bachi h..

"Ye ap keh rahe h? Ek aesa shaqs jisne piche mudkar apni aulad ko dekhna bhi gawara nhi smjha? Or ap meri taraf se befikar rahe.. mene ek umar guzari h uske saath.. uske bachpan ki haseen yaado me se ek hu me.. me janta hu.. kese kya karna h" Hyzin said calmly..not to spoil his day because of this man.

"Mera ye matlab nhi tha.. me ye chahta hu ki ... ek shohar or biwi me jo.. ristha kayam hota h usse thoda waqt do" said The man being shamless for his own deeds in past.

Hyzin shooked his head, chuckling. "Me usse tabse pala h jabse usse khudko sambhalna bhi nhi ata tha.. mene kaha na mene ek umar guzari h uske sath.. or rahi baat iss rishte ki.. toh me chata toh bhut phle.. haasil kar leta.. lekin me ek mard hu.. apni hadd janta hu.." Hyzin said looking directly into that man's eye.

The man smiled and nodded.

"Bss yahi kehna tha.." he said .. meanwhile Kabeer entered with a file and was shocked to see Bakhtiyar here.

"Kya me ek aakhiri baar Gul se mil sakta hu?" The man asked pleadingly.

Kabeer thought for a while. And gave a positive nod.

"Or Dil? Usne kya bigada h apka?" Hyzin mocked glaring him.

"Kya bolunga usse me? Sach btakar uska dil nhi todna nhi chahta.." said the man.

"Sach batane kon keh raha h.. wo apni beti h.. uska bhi haq h.. usse zindagi bhar mere alwa kisi ka pyar nhi mila.." Hyzin said.. thinking atleast she could see her father once. He knew her father was a criminal.. a cause of her mother's death. But still.. she was his flesh!

The man nodded. Kabeer and Hyzin planned a small lunch with him..in the afternoon.

While here the time skipped to afternoon...it was 1:45pm. Dil and Gul was waiting for their respective husbands. They saw their husbands and they drove to a restaurant.

"Hum kaha ja rahe h Kabeer" asked Gul.

Kabeer feared to tell her the truth..

"Tumare dad se milne.. Gul.. bss iss baar.. fir chahe tum mat milna.." Kabeer said taking her one hand in his. Gul shivered.. at the thought. Kabeer gave an assuring nod to her. She gulped nervously.

"Ap mere sath rehna.. " she whispered with soo many hopes.

"Me tumare sath hu..humesha Gul E Bir" he said making her smile.

While here Dil scooted near Hyzin.."zin.. ye yaha kya kar rahe h.." she asked not feeling good about this man.

The man smiled sadly.

"Dil.. aese nhi bolte.. bade h.. Or Gul ke dad h.." said Hyzin taking her in his arms.

"Toh? Mere thodina h.. or agar mere dad hote bina.. toh bilkul apne jese hote handsome, dashing, cool.. or bhot saari care karne waale.. chalo na.. muje darr lag rha h" she said pouting. Hyzin stiffened for a while! She portraits him as her father too! She trust him alot!

The man softly patted their head saying, "khush raho"

Meanwhile Gul came with Kabeer. Gul's eyes filled with tears. Her father patted their head too and said, "khush raho, Dil E Dahab ka humesha khayal rakhna.. tumari bhen h wo" Gul nodded sniffing.

The man went taking his coat.

Gul sniffed more.. at their fates. Her sister was infront of her.. and she couldn't say a word to her! Kabeer hugged her tightly. Gul melted in his arms.

Dil pouted at the moment.

"Zin.. bhuk lagi h!" She said making everyone chuckle.

"Kuch ho ya na ho.. Dil ki bhuk permanent h!" Said Kabeer. Dil and Gul ordered their favourite meals.

"Ayee ladkiyo meri baari aane do! Itna kha bhi logi tum dono!?" Said Kabeer narrowing his eyes at them.

"2 lukmo se zyda nhi khaya jayega madam se sab meri plate me daal dena h" said Hyzin narrowing his eyes at his khargosh.

Meanwhile Kabeer ordered a cake for Hyzin. And the waiter brought a bunny cake! 🐰
Gul and Kabeer bursted into laughter.
Dil glared at them and said, "toh bunny cake easy hota h bake karna!" Hyzin too laughed hard at her.

--

Asslamualaikum
Hope you are doing well
Do vote comment and follow.