58.

Preparations for exams were on peak. Dil and Gul were studing hard for their 1st semester exams. After a torture of one whole month! They were done with their exams. Today was the last day of university after their last exam. Dil waved bye to all her female friends, turning to spot her Zin as usual waiting for her. She jumped in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Chale?" He asked. She nodded. The drive was quite as she dozed off as soon as the natural breeze lullaby her. He took small glimpses of her. He was in relief. As his Baby Dil was sleeping peacefully after her exams! As she was really working hard to get best grades.

He parked his car and taking her in his arms. He went in the house. He made lay on the bed.. removing her baby hairs. He kissed her forehead. He than went downstairs, as he had some files to be read.

After a span of four hours. Taking a good nap, she woke up with freshed. She smiled, as the burden of her unwanted exams was over now. She quickly ran to take bath. She wore a black kurti.. with black pants. As her habit, her dupatta was resting in her wardrobe. She wears dupatta only for namaz. Hyzin never ordered her to put dupatta around him.

She pouted angrily at her wet hair. "Ufff ye baal bhi na kabhi meri nhi mante!" She mumbled and went out to search her Husband. Her Doreamon.

She spotted him talking to one of his colleagues down in lounge. She quietly peeked from behind the pillar. But a small creature called cockroach planned to destroy the silence of the house. By her loud screams! Hyzin flinched and turned to spot her her jumping on the first floor.. near the stairs! Her red bra was soo visible threw her black kurti! A wave of jealousy hits his nerve.

While him dismissed his colleagues with a glare. And mentally planned to treat him with all due respect 😏

"ANDAR JAO!" his voice boomed across the kenz cottage!
She flinched and quickly rushed to her room. Hyzin sighned and regretted his yell on her.

His groaned and took small steps towards her room. As he reached near her room.. he heard her punching her soft toys.

"Me bachi thodina hu! Itne zor se chikhe mujpe! Aane do.. thik karungi me apko Hyzin Kenz!!" She said gritting her teeths.

Hyzin shooked his head, leaning on the door.. he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Dil..

"Nhi chahye apki koi explanation!" She said showing her palm.

He took calculative steps towards her making her breath hitched. She gulped nervously at his soo soo intense gaze. He softly turned her around. Making her look at the mirror,..she gasped at he reflection. Her bra straps were visible and so he rbra through her kurti!

Hyzin, slowly.. lifted her kurti from sides, making her shiver. His rough fingers.. tracing her backbone... made her knees felt like jelly.

He slowly untucked her bra.. she gasped when the cool air of air conditioner hits her soft body.
"Be careful.. when we have guests in our house! By the way.. u can try this when we are alone!" He whispered dangerously caressing her waist, her bare waist.

She glared at him. He winked at her mischievously.

"Haatee yaha se!" She said acting all naraz.

"Maafi nhi milegi?" He asked combing her hair. She nodded in no.

"Soch lo?" He said raising his eyebrows. She nodded, "soch lIya!" She said in firm voice.

"Fine! Mene socha tha ki hum iske baad, tume me apni office le jaonga, taki tume akele na rehna pade" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Bada khayal aa rha h!" She mocked purposely.

"Huh! Koi nhi karu khayal? Biwi nhi ho meri!" He said narrowing his eyes.

" bs bs ab btaye kyu leke jana chahte h office?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Bss aese hi.. ab bilkul bhi tumare bina raha nhi jata! Sambe rahogi toh tassali rahegi" he said looking directly into her eyes. "Dramebaaz!" She said.

He glared at her. Taking her nape in a strong hold. Their lips were inch apart.

"Never... say this again when i confess!" He whispered and kissed her roughly until she needed air to breath.

She was a blushing mess. He chuckled at her.

"Chalo ab.. bhot kaam lena h tumse" he said teasing her.

"Huh! Masom bachi se kaam karwate h!" She said cutely. He squeezed her cheeks.. feeling cute.

While here Kabeer was back home after his hectic day. He found his wife applying an ointment on her back.

"Kya hua Gul?" He asked worryingly.

"Kuch nhi bss periods crambs h.. kabhi yaha dard kabhi waha dard!" She said pouting sadly.

He nodded and changing into comfortable ones. He layed down on the bed. Gazing his wife.. he asked, "Gul ek baat puchu?"

"Hmm puchiye?" She said smiling.

"Tum khush hona.. mere saath? " he asked hesitatingly.

"Kyu ap achanak ye kyu puch rahe h?" She asked worryingly. Kabeer was a kid by heart. Pure and sweet.

"Me thoda piche hu, meri koi bhi gf ek se 2 hafte tak nhi tiki! Q ki me thoda sharmata hu physical hone me.. " he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Toh apko lagta h, ki me bhi apko chor ke chali jaongi? Toh aesa bilkul nhi h.., bir ap dil ke bhot ache h, bhot funny or pyare h" she said cupping his cheeks.

He blinked his eyes and answered, "toh matlab tum mere sath comfortable ho?" She nodded agreeing.

"Toh me ab tume hug karke soo skta hu?" He asked cutely. She nodded. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer him hugged her.

Gul was feeling a knot tied in her stomach! His scent was making her heart go crazy. She slowly raised her head, she softly caressed his trimmed beard.

"Bir apko aesa kyu lagta h ki ap ...

"Lagta nhi h! Log kehte h!" He said pouting sadly.

"Ap bhot ache h!" She said cupping his cheeks. "I know! " he said showing all his teeths.

She chuckled.

Gul was in light sleep..when she heard bir saying, "chalo kisi bahane kareeb toh aane diya!"
Her eyes opened wide. This man! She pinched his waist. Making him yelp.

"Badmaash!" She whispered glaring him. He smiled cheekily and kissed her cheek, soundly. She smiled hiding her face.

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌