20.

Allah (S) says in Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 155, "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits..." As long as you are on this earth, you will likely experience a loss of someone close to you.

Like regularly, he woke her up and made her stand under the shower! Making her whine. He chuckled and went downstairs preparing her demanded beverage. Coffee.
He smirked at the idea and quickly made his own breakfast, her lunch box too. Than he packed her school bag regarding today's schedule. She came out wearing her school dress.

He dried her hair and the combed them into a high pony. "Zin muje baal chote karwane h"

"Nhi aese hi thik h" he said shaking his head at the idea.

"Mujse saaf nhi hote!! Kabhi shampoo reh jata h kabhi aadhe baad suke reh jate h" she said turning to him.

"Oh acha.. ek kaam karte h.. jab baal dhone honge na .. shampoo bala me directly mat dalna.. pehle paani me milana fir thoda thoda sar par dalna ok" he advised her. She nodded agreeing.

She ran downstairs for the breakfast. She ate her bread jam, and glared at her coffee mug!

 She ate her bread jam, and glared at her coffee mug!

He smiled at her and said, "kesi h coffee?"

"Bilkul apki trha kadwi!me nhi piyungi" she said pouting.

"Kyu? Wese ye khargosh kesa banaya h mene?" He asked teasing her more.

"I don't like it" she said tasting the coffee.

"Acha ab chup chap pilo i know u like it" he said ruffling her hair. She pouted and whispered,  "itna toh mujse kisi ne apni baat nhi manwayi jitna ye manwa lete h.. "

He chuckled and said, "Suna mene"

"Oh kaan h apke?" She said rolling her eyes.

"Oyee ye eye rolling muje mat dikhana!" He said deposing cups into the sink.

"Mat dekho! Me toh dikhaogi!" She said wearing her socks. He shooked his head.

She streched a paper infront of his face.

"Ab ye kya h?" He asked taking it.

"School me sab bacho ko unke religion ke according unko unki religious books padhayi jayengi.. uska permission notice h.. " she said. He read the notice thoroughly and signed it.

"Acha h.. warna muje tume Quraan paak padhane ke liye haafiz lagwana padta" he said giving it back to her.

She folded it neatly and kept between her big text book. Student life.

"Haafiz ki kya zarurat h? Ap khud bhi toh hifz kiya hua h na?" She asked innocently. He stared at her face and whispered, "tume kese pta?"

"Bir bhai ne bataya tha" she said cutely nodding her head.