3.

After 3 days.

The two twins were buried into the soil. It was the 3rd day after their funeral. Dadajaan had no energy to bear any damage or loss. He just prayed for the two souls. He recited Al- Quran and donated all his property to the needy ones as a charity. He had no hope to live longer now. He was weak and pale now.

While Hyzin was under a police custody, beaten up brutally. He was unconscious since last 2 days! He was not given any meal. The cops got a call from his dadajaan and he was today granting a bail.

His shirt was stained by his own blood. One of the cop dropped his outside the mansion. He weakly walked inside. It was the same house.. where he was brought up and now the tale was twisted. He was named as a murderer.

He lost his deeda. His lost Amma. And Dadajaan threw him to the cops. The moment he entered the house. The helper helped him to sit on the sofa and went to inform Dadajaan about his arrival..

After 2 minutes, Hyzin heard some sobs. He opened his eyes and stood up stumbling  and went into the kitchen, as the sound was coming from there.

He saw Dil sobbing hugging the cook.

He looked at the cook, she helplessly passed him a glass of water. Dil was terrified after looking at Hyzin's condition.

He motioned her to come to him.
She sniffed and came near him hesitatingly.

Before Hyzin could say or do anything. Dadajaan pulled him by his collar and slapped him hard.

"Khabardaar !!... isse bhi marne ka irada h!!" Dadajaan yelled angrily.

Hyzin didn't uttered a single word. He stood silent and let his tears flow. Dil hesitatingly gripped his shirt saying.. "me.. nhi jaongi... "

Hyzin turned towards her.

"Kon kaha ja rha h?" Hyzin asked her weakly.

"Ek lafz nhi or ye tumara masla nhi h Hyzin dur raho isse!" Dadajaan said gritting his teeths.

"Ye muje unn logo ko de rahe h.. wo aadmi itna bura h.. itna bada h.. jallad jesa dikhta h!" Dil said sniffing. Hyzin clenched his jaw. He understood Dadajaan was sending her to orphanage.

"Apko sharm nhi aati ek bachi ke sath aesa krte huye! Ap apki insaniyat kaha marr gyi!? Muje toh bhot paath pada rahe the?" Hyzin scoffed.

"Apne kaam se kaam rakho.. warna acha nhi hoga Hyzin!" Dadajaan said warning.

"Kar hi kya lenge ap!?" Hyzin mocked.

"Tum bhot hamdardi dekha hi rahe ho toh.. ek saza or bhukto tum.. Nikkah karlo iss ladki se.. or dafa ho jao dono..!" Dadajaan announced.

Hyzin clenched his jaw and punched the wall.

"Hosh me h ap Agha Hassan!!!?" Hyzin yelled. Dil was taken inside by the cook.

Dadajaan nodded at his words and said, "zaban smbhal kar baat karo.. warna me bhej rha hu usse orphanage"

Hyzin was left with no choice. Dadajaan called the orphanage team. The helper and the cook too advised him saying, " Hyzin baba orphanage ki zindagi bhot aziyat ki hoti h.. khas kar ladki zaat ki... baba ap nikkah me le le usse"

"Nikkah h koi mazak nhi!" Hyzin replied frustratingly.

Dadajaan chuckled and said, "mazak toh tume oro ki zindagiya lagti h!"

"Apke jitna gira hua nhi ho!!!" Hyzin yelled. He than called his best friend kabeer.

Kabeer than advised him to get Dil's custody as well as to get nikkahfield.

Hyzin was left with no choice. Tha qazi was called. Dadajaan brought his wife's veil and asked the cook to cover Dil's head with it.

The Qazi asked Dil's opinion, she didn't knew what to say or do. The cook instructed her and said, "haa bolo beta, warna wo ganje uncle le jayenge apne sath"

Dil being scared did the same.

Than Hyzin was asked his opinion. He too agreed and also signed the adoption papers. Hyzin was soo messed up right now. He didn't knew what he did was right or wrong.

"Tume humari dunia ujaad di ..  or humne tumari zindagi... hisaab barabar hua..." said Dadajaan to him. Hyzin paid no attention to his words and asked the helper to pack Dil's stuff.

Hyzin removed his car from garage and saw Dil coming out with her small bag and a Al- Quran carrying in her hands.

He made her sit and kept the holy book on the dashboard. Dil couldn't handle to long veil. Hyzin just pulled it and threw it on the back seat.

Dil was scared by his behaviour and remained silent.

He than drove to his penthouse.

He parked his car and unlocked the door. Dil followed him and he directly went to his room. She too followed his not knowing what to do!?

He just hoped on the bed and closed his eyes. Dil looked around and she sat on the couch waiting for him to get up.

She saw a small white cat peeking in the room. She went behind it.

It was evening when Hyzin woke up after his sleep. He was soo tired and sleepy even after 4 hours of sleep.

He rubbed his eyes and all the flashback kept running in his mind. He shooked his head and took a bath, bandaged his wouds.
He than went to his balcony. The fresh air was soothing, he left the air embraced him.

He than heard a scream from his own garden and he ran downstairs.

The moment he saw Dil crying holding a baby rabbit. His eyes widened. He knew she was scared of rabbits.

He leaned down and took off the rabbit from her lap.

"Khayenga nhi tume.. " he said looking at her.

"Kha gya toh?... me marr jati toh..." she said sniffing.

He left the Rabbits in their small house and motioned her to follow him.

"Jao naha kar aao.. " he said sitting of the sofa as he was mentally tired.

"Q ?" Dil scrunched her nose.

"Dimag mat khaya karo..  jo bola h wo karo.. warna abhi chor aaonga ussi khargosh ke pass!" He said in a stern voice. His subconscious scolded him to be harsh with a kid.

She flinched and said, "kaha jau ... me?"

Hyzin rubbed his face frustratingly and stood up showing another room to her.

"Ye kamra h tumara.. yaha jo karna h karo.. or haa ek baat or.. kabhi bhi kisi ke bhi samne... ye baat bolna ki me tumara kon hu! Smjhi..?" He said leaning down at her level. He noticed how big eyes she has.

She blinked and nodded in yes.
Meanwhile the bell rang and Hyzin knew it was kabeer. He called him to talk and let out some stress. His life took soo many u turns that too soo fast.

--

Asslamualaikum/ hii
How are you doing?
Do vote comment and follow 💕 😊
It was important to skip that emotional part 😢