46.

Dil was soo soo excited to shop things for Gul, as their nikkah was going to be held in the evening. Gul asked her not to shop match, but Dil refused and just swiped her Hitler's card in zig zag manner. Hyzin shooked his head.

"Baby, nikkah simple h.. " he said in a duh tone.

"So what! Hilter meri besty ko me aese kese apke dost ke hawale kardu? She should look the prettiest na?" She said cutely. Hyzin smiled as his heart skipped a beat.

After shopping. He dropped her home and drove back to his workplace. He ordered his PA to search that man whom he met yesterday in hospital.
He got back to his work. Completing all his work, checking upon his few criminal files .. who were arrested for some crimes.. he marched back to his cabin.

Meanwhile his phone rang, "haa bolo khargosh?" He said assembling his files.

"Zin apne lunch kiya?" She asked as per her habit.

"Nhi abhi nhi karlunga me, tum karlo..thik?" He said smiling at her care.

She nodded as if he could see her and ended the call singing a bye song.

Meanwhile his PA entered with a file, aslo with each and every information regarding that man. Hyzin leaned back on his chair. Motioning him to start reading the file.

"Sir iss admi ka naam Bakhtiyar Aqib h.. ye San Francisco University se pade h,.. rehne wale ek chote se Village ke h" said the PA.

"Village ka nam?" Asked Hyzin with curiosity.
The village name was the same village , where Dil belongs too. Hyzin clenched his jaw. He gave a nod and himself read the file. Bakhtiyar was married to Dil E Noor. When he was 28, but their marriage didn't work out so he left his wife and mother, his wife was not even 18 and gave birth to Dil E Dahab, and died after 2 days.. waiting for her husband.

While he got settled in the city. He remarried his college girlfriend.. Who passed out giving birth to his daughter. Whom he couldn't handle or raise.. and his daughter was adopted by the famous doctor of city! Her name is Gul E Noor.

This information was much more enough to blow his mind! He threw the file in the dustbin. 

Running his hand around his face.. frustratingly. He closed his eyes.. his eyes turned heavier and red.

Why can't life be easy! Is it important to suffer even when u are at no fault?

He thought. Meanwhile Kabeer entered his cabin.

"Me janta hu tu kya soch rha h" said Kabeer breaking the silence.

"Kese! Kese!!! Koi kese itna gir skta h! Ye log jab aulad smbhal nhi skte toh paida kyu karte h? Kya inhe zindagi asaan lagti h!?" Hyzin said shaking his head.

Kabeer sighed and said, "wo admi chup toh bethega nhi wo zarur kuch na kuch karega.. usse phle hume kuch karna hoga!"

Hyzin raised his one eyebrow.

"Or wo kya!? Me already Dil se nikkah kar chuka hu! Or karna kya h ab?" Hyzin said rolling his eyes.

"Iss baar wo Gul se majbur hokar Dil ko hi apna nishana banyega.. kyuki Dil toh janti bhi nhi ki uske kon h! Consummate ur marriage! Rahi baat Gul ki wo already unki sachayi janti h" said Kabeer being all serious.

Hyzin's eyes widened.

"Tu pagal h!? Consummate our marriage bachi h wo.. " he said being angry.

"Hyzin! Mere bhai.. tu nikkah me h.  Agar tune ye bola toh wo tujpe case kar dega, or me konsa keh rha hu ki zabardasti kar! Just let her know what u feel for her.. and what she feels for uh.. !" Kabeer said shrugging his shoulders.

"Not possible! No way Bir!" Said Hyzin.

"Fine.. toh jaane dena usse uss admi ke sath.. tu dunia ko ye nhi bta skta ki tumara bachpan me nikkah hua tha! Or na ye bta skta h ki tu usse pyar karta h toh karega kya?!" Kabeer said glaring at him.

Hyzin went quite.

"Me kuch toh karunga .. lekin aesa nhi karunga.., or tu apni bta.. meri chor.. dulhe raja office kese ana hua?" Asked Hyzin trying to divert his mind.

"Anxiety ho rahi h yrr!" Said Kabeer whining. Hyzin chuckled and said, "chal ek long drive pe chalte h"

Kabeer nodded and both went out.

--

Hyzin reached home at 3 pm. Dil was snoring peacefully hugging her teddy on the sofa. He smiled at her and turned off the television. He removed her socks.. and stood looking at her. How naive she looks. And how people try to use her naivness.

He sighed. He got fresh and had a shower. Meanwhile she woke up.

"Zin ap kab aaye" she asked yawning.

"Jab tum soo rahi thi.. chalo ready ho jao" he said dragging her sleeping form upstairs.

After getting ready.. Hyzin helped her with her heavy jhumkas and heels.

They drove to Hospital. Where Gul was soo anxious and tired.

"Dil muje bhot ghabrahat ho rahi h!" She whispered while dil slipped gajre in her wrist.

"Relax.. Gul breath" she said smiling.

The nikkah was done.. and it was time for Gul's soup. Kabeer brought a bowl full of soup for her. He saw the two girls talking. He cleared his throat.

"Malika e Hyzin or Malika e Kabeer ki baate ho chuki ho toh thoda khana pina ho jaye?" He asked dramatically. Making them giggle.

Dil smiled and gave them some alone time. They both sat quietly and he feeded her soup. She didn't uttered a single word. After feeding her.. he softly wiped her mouth with tissue. As he leaned closer.. their eyes met. She looked away.

He sighed and pecked her forehead, "nikkah mubaraq, Noor E Bir" hearing his words she gulped nervously and fearfully closed her eyes tightly, acting like she was already slept. He chuckled and moved out.

While here, Dil was pouting sadly, as Hyzin was talking on a call since last 20 mins. She hanged on his one arm. He looked down and pecked her forehead. Mouthing, ."bss ho chuka"

He soon ended the call. "Zin! Me itni pyari lag rahi hu ek picture le ap meri!"

"Sirf tumari kyu apni bhi" he said pulling her closer and clicked a selfie.

While Kabeer tried to click a selfie with sleeping Gul, as her medicine effects were not letting her be awake for long time.

He successfully clicked 5 pictures.
Smiling with satisfaction.. he jumped when Gul mistakenly rested her head on his hand..

"Aree.. aram se.. jaag gyi toh aese rooyegi jese mene hi saare bure kaam kiye h" thought and slowly made her kay properly.

He saw the nurse coming for something.

"Miss ye bed kafi chota nhi h patient gir jaye toh!?" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Sir ap kahe toh hum apke liye king size bed manga le!?" The nurse said rolling her eyes. Kabeer glared her and crossing his arms he looked away.

"Huh! Sab muje aese hi bolte h koi izzat nhi h meri!" He murmured to himself.

While the nurse chuckled at his words.

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌