41.

Dil is 16.
Zin is 28.

He took a glimpse of her, who was snuggling to her school bagpack. He knitted his eyebrows in confusion. Looking handsome as always.. this man asked, "kya hua Dil? Or bag se kyu itna gale laga ja rha h" he asked narrowing his eyes.

As he knew, the more she is growing..she hates her academics. But she is still managing to get a Dr. Before her name. It was dream profession.

"Huh? Nhi kuch nhi bss kabhi kabhi apni chize se pyar karna chahye" she said smiling nervously.

He shooked his head at her blabberings.

The moment, he stopped the car.. Dil ran into the house. They were shifted into a new house. It was Dil's birthday gift. On her 15th birthday. Hyzin was doing more than a guardian. He himself accepted that there was a special bond between them.

He marched behind her and softly pulled her by her tie. He narrowed his eyes. She smiled cheekily, battling her eye lashes.

Meanwhile the tiny creature decided to break this eye war. Meow!
Hyzin's eyes widened. "Tum ghar me billi layi ?"

"Uff Zin kitten bolo choti si toh h! Ap toh aese darr rahe ho jese dinosaur se laayi me!" She said removing the kitten from her bag. It was completely white.. with a small heart shaped on its ear. Soo cute and tiny, puffy.

"Aree dinosaur le aati wo thik tha muje allergy h cats se!" He said covering his face with pillow!

Dil rolled her eyes. She placed the small creature in his lap. Hyzin muffled his scream. Dil giggled at his glare.

"Zin please maan jaye na.. plz" she said kissing his cheek.

"Buttering band karo or isse hatao warna.. warna.. me fir se tume kahi bhej dunga!" He warned her.

"Ha bhejo .. shok se... bhejo.. iss baar mere paas Mr. Hulk hain.. wo apka kachumbar bana denge!" She said glaring at him. The tiny creature too made a noise agreeing.

Hyzin gulped nervously. Dil smirked at her evil idea and quickly clicked his pictures and forwarded it to Khan people and Kabeer. With a caption. 'Mr. Hitler bane the darpok!'

He glared at her.. he somehow placed the kitten aside, he stood up taking his phone.. but her foot got tangled.. with her shoes.. she stumbled and falls on him. They both landed on the sofa.

Their eyes met.. she smiled cheekily, naively. Not knowing... the closeness was creating his heart to explode anytime.

He softly removed the baby hairs.. admiring her face. Masha Allah is growing and glowing. She caressed his beard.. giggling.. as it tickles her like always.

"Dil.. utho..." he said asking her to get up so that he could also get up. What if anyone.. saw them like this?

Meanwhile Kabeer entered without a knock or any yell, as he does! Hyzin quickly ranked his hand around her thighs making sure.. everything was covered as she was on top! And he swiftly brought her down. Kabeer gasped dramatically and covering his face with his palms. He bumped to a pillar!

"Upar jao.. " he whispered to Dil. Dil nodded and ran upstairs.

"Knock naam ki chiz hoti h!" Hyzin said glaring at him.

"Bedroom naam ki bhi koi chiz hoti h!" Kabeer fired back wiggling his eyebrows.

"Kyu tapke yaha?" Asked Hyzin removing his shoes.

"Wo.. ek kaam tha Dil se..usse bulana niche" Kabeer said with blush on his cheeks. Hyzin raised his eyebrows.

"Or wo kis liye?" He asked. Meanwhile Dil cane running downstairs with a no. Written on her note book at the back.

Kabeer blushed hard.. making Hyzin vomit! "Ye meri french wali teacher ka no h..best of luck" she said to Kabeer.

Kabeer nodded and went away.

"Acha! Toh tum ho iski love guru! Abhi batata hu tume!!" He said glaring at her.. she yelled and ran upstairs he too followed her.

Dil is finally 18.
He is 30.

"Yrr Dahab.. kuch bhi kar or party ke liye permission le!" Said Gul frowning.

"Kese lu permission! Hilter bhot chalak h.. meri baat bina bole smjh jaate h!" She said pouting.

"Oye tere Hitler raat ko bhi nhi aate na.. toh tum ghar se faraar hokar aa ja!" Said her friend Isa.

"Haa pakde gyi na mar denge muje jaan se!" Said Dil pouting. Meanwhile the bell rang and they seated back on their respective seats, acting to be attentive at the Physics lecture. She was in 12th now.
Grown up beautiful. Puberty hits her right. No more nor less.

While Hyzin, he was more bulky than before, and handsome too. He had made a good fame and name till now at his profession. He also received many gold medals at his intelligence. The government was proud of this man, for solving more than 1000 cases within few months.

The school was done for the day. She moved out of her class talking to her friends. She saw him standing there.. as always.. in 8 years! She smiled and waved. He waved back.

"Zin muje party attend karne de na plz" she whined again hanging on his one arm.

"Nhi.. bilkul nhi tum nhi janti inn parties ne kya kya hota h!" He said shaking his head in no.

"Huh! Apki galti h ap muje kahi lekar hi nhi jaate! Bss har waqt me apki aankho ke samne rahu! Jese koi qaidi hu!" She said angrily pouting.

He looked at her with hurtful eyes... well that was soo true. He never took her out in parties. As he was busy building career for both of their comforts in future. He was working hard in his years  so that she can get admission in any university.. without any fuss of requirement of money.

He didn't uttered a word and drove back to their house. She hoped down and pouted looking at him.

"Khana bana diya tha mene .. kha lena ok? Or zyda shaitani nhi" he advised her, she whined and went in. He chuckled and drove back to his office. Thinking.. he should take her somewhere.. today in the evening.

While here at evening she sneaked out of the house. Without bothering even to inform him. Less she knew she was going awaken his beast side.

--- 💝

Asslamualaikum/ hii
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow ❤