37.

2 weeks passed.

Dil was now aware, that Hyzin was not good! In the second place.. she mistakenly saw the news of his workplace being exploded. Her was soo restless nowadays that she couldn't even sleep. She would get up every now and then in the middle of the night and start crying.

Here, Gul was gone back home with her parents. As her parents couldn't leave her alone more. They finally remembered that she is their daughter.

Ahmed and Jannat, so their family tried their 100% to divert her mind from all those news which were now being mostly heard and read in newspapers.

Dil would sit staring a spot for hours. This triggered Khans alot. Sumeera planned a small trip to hillstation. Dil was not agreeing. But when she saw Ahmed giving her an assurance nod. She nodded.

"Chali jao bacha.. thoda change ho jayega.. toh acha lagega" he said softly patting her head.

She nodded in yes, the kids squealed at her yes. While Zayyan and Mustufa did their monkey dance making her chuckle.

They all packed their stuff. Dil sadly smiled at her few pair of cloths that Jannat brought for her. She felt a hug from her side.. she turned and saw Izha and Safi.

"Jo bhi baat hua kare mann me khul ke bataya karo Dil.. aese ghut ghut ke rehna achi baat nhi" said Safi wiping her tears.

Izha showed her some shopping bags.. Dil confusingly asked, "isme kya h?"

"Apke liye or ache ache kapde.. apke liye me jeans, top.. scarf.. boots.. goggles..watches.. and many more things!" Said Izha smiling widely.

"Nhi me itna sab nhi le sakti" she said nodding in no.

"Kyu nhi meri gulab jamun! Allah tum kitni pyari ho!!" Said safi squeezing her cheeks. Dil chuckled.

"Chalo sab try karke dikhao muje.. abhi ke abhi.. chalo chalo" said Izha dragging her to bathroom.

Safi cleaned up her room till than. Meanwhile Gaffu and his team came running, "Dil appi.. u know.. me handsome u beautiful.. " Gaffu said cutely.

"I know baby.. " said Dil pecking his cheeks.

"Haaye re.. mera dil gya..." said Gaffar keeping his hand on his heart. And fell on the bed. Making Eira, Affan and Faraaz chuckle.

Safi and Izha too gasped and chuckled. Dil tickled him more.

He laughed making her smile ear to ear.

Everyone was ready to go for the trip. It was Mustufa who was driving the bus. Along with Saim hitting him, non stop.

Girls and kids were singing on top of their lungs! "Bss karo.. ab pure sheher ko kya batane ki zarurat h ki tum log ghumne ja rahe ho!?" Asked Zayyan covering his ears.

Dil chuckled and said, "shayad aplog bhot time baad ja rahe hena?" She asked.

All nodded agreeing. Ahmed was reading a book in a corner. Dil moved to him with a packet of chips. She asked him to take some chips, he denied politely.

"Apse ek baat puchu Mr. Hulk?" She said munching her chips.

He nodded.

"Ap ek dum chup rehne wale.. or apki biwi chup na hone wali personality h.. ap log rehte kese h sath me?" She asked confusingly.

He chuckled and said, "jawab apko smjh nhi aayega.. abhi ap bhot choti h.. Ms. Hurricane" she giggled at her new nick name.

She finished her chips asking all her lame questions, he answered patiently, he knew why was she doing this. She got up to disturb Mustufa now. He chuckled at her frown.

'Ye toh mujse tang hi nhi huye! Agar ye mujse tang nhi honge toh wapas me zin ke pass kese jaongi!' She thought pouting.

"Oh acha toh ye planning h?" Said Mehzur who was by her side reading a book, same as his father.

Dil smiled nervously, "mene zor se bola?"

"Ji bilkul" said Mehzur with a straight face.

"Acha toh tum hi btao me kya karu?" She said being sad again.

"Intezar.. jab baba ne kaha h wo aayenge toh wo zarur aayenge.. or jab aaye toh ap apne style me welcome karna" said Mehzur smirking. Dil nodded smiling. She knew what to do when he comes back.

They reached a particular hillstation. First they got freshed into their rooms, her room was in attached with Jannat's room.

Than they all had a mouthwatering dinner in a restaurant. Dil was munching her burger and laughing. Suddenly she felt someone staring at her.. she looked around but couldn't find the one.

"Kya hua Dahab?" Asked Saim at her sudden shivering form.

"Wo.. shayad... yaha.. yaha koi h.. muje darr lag rha h" saying this she snuggled to Sumeera. Sumeera wrapped her arms securingly.

Saim stood up glaring at every person present in the restaurant.

"Lo inka ghurna mode shuru!" Said Mustufa making girls chuckle.

After their dinner.. Ahmed was paying their bill. Girls and kids were standing outside waiting for him.. when Dil saw a man in full black.. pointing a gun.. from a terrace at her! The laser light was falling near her heart.

Before he could shot.. she was spun in a strong arm.. and the shooter himself ran away. Ahmed asked Zayyan and Mustufa to take girls and kids to the hotel.

Dil was soo scared.. she was not leaving Ahmed's hand. "Jao.. Dahab Zayyan ke sath jao.. zyda log sath honge toh wo tume nhi dhund payega" said Ahmed.

She was soo scared.. tears roll down her eyes.

"Me.. ne.. kuch galat .. kiya h?.. wo muje.. marna.. chahta .. tha?..  me toh achi bachi hu" she said naively with tears..

Ahmed clenched his jaw at this rascals who kill innocent souls for no reason! Just in a name of revenge with one person.. they are killing many innocent souls.

"Apko kuch nhi hoga .. me keh rha huna.. ap jao.. or rona nahi me.. aaj raat apki baat karwaonga Hyzin se.. ok?" He said patting her head.

She nodded. While he followed Saim's car. Who went behind that shooter.

They reached hotel rooms..she was sniffing. Girls gathered in one room with kids and all consoled her.

She somehow felt good and was now sleeping.

It was 1am when Saim and Ahmed returned being satisfied that tahe shooter is being arrested. The case will be solved soon.

Ahmed's phone rang.. he knew who it would be.. he asked Jannat to wake up Dil. Dil was still sleepy.. but when she heard his gruffy voice it soothed all her restless senses.

"Dil..." he whispered.

Dil broke into sobs.

"Apka sarr phod dungi me!!" She said in-between her cries.

He chuckled on the other side.

---

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌
Many more drama ahead.

𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒕 ✔ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara