16.

After few months.

Their life was going smooth now. She was busy in her academics and he was busy with his new job, which has his whole dedication and hard work. He schedule was really tough. He had many night shifts as he need to sneak into the darkness for investigations for many cases. He and Kabeer was together., always. He would locked her into the house and come back early in the morning.

It was tough but he doing it. But cute fights continued always every now and then. He was more habitual of her presence then before. Within few days it was her birthday. He planned to pull a prank on her, though he knew she hates prank. Today was her parent teacher meeting at school. She was all ready in her school uniform waiting for him to show up quicker.

"Chalo, i am ready" he said running his hamd in his hair. She nodded and ran out. He locked the door. And went towards his car.

"Koi complain toh nhi milegi na muje?" He asked driving to her school.

"Pta nhi" she said pouting.

"Matlab? Koi gadbad ki h?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Nhi.. lekin ho hi jati h.. me hu hi itni masoom si" she said smiling wholeheartedly.

He shooked his head.

In her class, "Mr. Kenz.. are you her brother?" The teacher asked, her teacher was soo old and a drama queen.

"Yeah.. miss" replied Hyzin totally not liking those stares he was getting. Dil holded his hand tightly whispering, "ye wahi h choti ilayechi!"

Hyzin glared at her, she giggled.

"Mr. Kenz apki bhen bhot shaitan h,.. she is soo naughty... she fight with boys! Can u believe this?" Said her class teacher.

"Ofcourse i do miss. I know this brat better than anyone" he said with a straight face. Dil giggled.

"Ye bhot hazeer jawab bachi h.. she has all the answers! Or toh or ye isko abhi se itna gussa ata h! Baap ree!" Said the teacher dramatically throwing her hands in the air.

"Toh ap aese kaam karti hi kyu h ki ye gussa kare? Simple" he said shrugging his shoulders.

Dil giggled and both shared a hifi.

"Ok miss.. honestly Dil tab tak kisi ko preshan nhi karti jab tak samne wala preshan na kare.. thanks pretty lady" he said winking at the teacher who smiled blushing. Dil giggled, he chuckled too.

They were walking back to their car when her best friend Gul showed up. They chattered for few minutes, as Hyzin was on a call.

"Gul tum aese kyu chal rahi ho?" Asked Dil.

"Dil muje na wo problem ho gyi h.. " Gul replied sadly.

Meanwhile Gul's mother came towards them. Dil turned to the lady and said her salam.

"Aunty Gul ko kya hua h? Iski tabiyat kharab h?" Dil asked naively.

"Haa beta isko girls problem...

"Dil.. come" Hyzin said from far.

"Ok Zin.. bye auntie.. bye Gul.. monday ko milenge.. " Dil said waving at them and ran to Hyzin.

He drove back home.. she ran upstairs and changing into comfortable cloths, she layed down on the sofa watching TV.

She was watching cartoon, her favourite Oggy. She giggled at the bickering.
Meanwhile Hyzin was reading the case he was incharged into these days.

Meanwhile her mind clicked.. "zin"

He hummed.

"Girls problem kya hota h? Koi bimari hoti h?" Said Dil being all serious.

His head shot up, he left the file and came towards her.

"Tum kyu puch rahi ho? " he asked mirroring her actions.

"Kisika secret h nhi bta skti.." she said pouting.

"Nothing much.. just a time period" he said scratching his nape. What will he say to her? She will get terrified.

"Mat btao me Bir se puch lungi" she said laying back on the sofa.

Hyzin picked her up with his one hand..while she squealed and yelled,.."me gir jaongi..Hilter!!"

"Nhi girogi.. or ye sab kisi se nhi puchna ok" he warned her making her sit on the kitchen slab. He poured some water in a glass and gave her medicines of her breathing problem.

She gulped down her medicine and watched some baking recipes on his tab.

"Zin tumara birthday ka  ata h?" She asked.

"Tum bhot sawal nhi karti?" He said turning the pages of his file.

"Nhi.. btaonaaaaaa kab ata h?" She whined throwing a cushion at him.

"7th April" he said glaring at her.

"Me cake bake karungi" she said smiling wholeheartedly.

"Nhi hume ghar nhi udana h.. Dil.. abhi isi ghar me rehna h" he said being busy with his file. She pouted angrily and threw her hair band at him.

"Khargosh..." he said teasing her more.

She whined and stomping her feet she went upstairs to her room.

He got a call, taking his jacket and gun, he yelled that he is leaving and locked the door.

Finally it was 8pm. When he returned, being all tired. He threw his jacket away,
"Sala bhudha ek zra sa case nhi smbhl rha. Isko ACP banaya kisne!" He cursed his seniors.

Meanwhile Kabeer too entered. They talked for a while. He stood up to check upon Dil.

"Dil..." he yelled on his way to her room.

"Dil.. Khargosh..... " he yelled again.

He then marched to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully half hanging on the bed. He smiled at her face.. her expressions were like she was fighting with someone in her dreams.

He chuckled, "such a devil she is" he mumbled covering her with the duvet.

Meanwhile Kabeer came and said, "bhai.. tuje paint karwana tha toh painter bulata na.. ye Dil se kyu drawing karwayi tune apne room me?"

Hyzin's eyes widened! He turned to the devil who was sleeping peacefully.

He marched to his room and the black walls were painted with various colours.
With big note including, "GIRLS PROBLEM ARE BOYS PROBLEM!"

"Dil ki bachi!" He mumbled under his breath. Kabeer tried to read. Hyzin pushed his away saying, "dafa ho"

"Ji zarur " saying this Kabeer went off!

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌